• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Speaking of this, if the thread were moved to a different place (say Pool Room) would you all migrate there?
I dislike change, so no. not that anyone would miss me or anything, gimme sympathy.
Though but seriously, as long as it's still the same, with the same users and the same atmosphere, I'll probably migrate and get adjusted to it. So basically, if the only change was in name only.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well after 2 stupid death, i have beat Chill Penguin and got the dash! I need training but so far it's fun!

Soul.

I can only see this thread discussion being full of different responses.

If others don't want to move (as they'd rather let the thread stay here), others will, and the remaining 1% (me) wants a private group. Basically, Panic Wars: The Movement Strikes Back

But in all seriousness, if there's no social here, would we like, still go to the Smash 4 boards. The thread is fine as is now tho so idk

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well after alot of death, i finally beat Boomer Kuwanger! It was hard for sure!

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I can only see this thread discussion being full of different responses.

If others don't want to move (as they'd rather let the thread stay here), others will, and the remaining 1% (me) wants a private group. Basically, Panic Wars: The Movement Strikes Back

But in all seriousness, if there's no social here, would we like, still go to the Smash 4 boards. The thread is fine as is now tho so idk
So basically, the most appealing scenario would be just leaving this thread as it is.

And I'd guess that most users here already go to the Smash 4 boards for things besides this thread, I know I've seen some posters here on some threads.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Do you follow any specific boss order, or just go random and try things out yourself?
Well i choose first Chill Penguin because of the dash. For Boomer', i choose him after because of a TAS that i see and i was like :
"Well i am going to take this one! Even tough, i don't have the weapon for it"
So yeah. But i also do that because the boomerang can be helpful for obtaining certain item like the Heart Tank.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i have beat Sting Chamelon and i have obtain the body armor. And i didn't die once on this stage! All was good in short.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
I think it would be wise to move it there namely to help build up an off-topic community on Smashboards.
I'm all for that. Which ever forum I visit, I always go straight to the off-topic thread. The possibilities are, well, nearly limitless.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i have got all the Armor Part for X. Now i am going to do the other boss and i will maybe search the Heart Tank and the Hadouken.

Last edited:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Hi PeEpS!
I mean "Pepe"
:troll:

AH GEEZ HELP!

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Good Morning!

Last night I had a dream that there was a "Dragon Tales, the Movie," that takes place before Max and Emmy leave for college.

And the funny part about it was that I myself was voicing this 18 year old Max.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Still saving up money for a New 3DS XL.

Then I can get to play Smash 3DS once again and ditch the Wii U version play other games on the home console.
I have that. :4pacman:
Why is Miiverse Making The "JOHN CENA" meme come back to life?

Last edited:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
that moment when you wake up at 2 AM and know your not going back to sleep ._.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
wait, so you're going to beat the game....in 1 day...and 100% it?!
teach me your ways
Internet my boy.:denzel: No really, with internet you can pretty much find all the secret in a game. And Mega Man X secret are not hard to get excepteted some like the Hadouken. Really, search and try is the best thing to do.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Wow.
Social Left 4 Thread?

Last edited:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I'l Be back soon When This Thread is a bit more active.
See ya!
gravity_falls_gif_by_hidden_fairytale-d8pgr8h.gif

S

Silver_1357

I known that. Since i actually gotted right now. Now the only thing to do is to finish the game for me!
HOW FAST ARE YOU?!

ARE YOU LIKE....TRYING TO SPEEDRUN THIS?!

Cool.

It only took me a week to beat X1 and X2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
HOW FAST ARE YOU?!

ARE YOU LIKE....TRYING TO SPEEDRUN THIS?!

Cool.

It only took me a week to beat X1 and X2.
I am in reality Sonic.:4sonic: Also the hadouken is so OP. It's fun, poor Vile.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Internet my boy.:denzel: No really, with internet you can pretty much find all the secret in a game. And Mega Man X secret are not hard to get excepteted some like the Hadouken. Really, search and try is the best thing to do.
When I first played MMX I got pretty much everything because of this same internet. Except for the Hadouken which I didn't really need and because, like you said, it's a bit hard to get. But it still took me multiple days to finish.

...then again, I did play it first blind and then alternate to "screw it, imma look everything up" later. But still, it is pretty impressive to get all that in a day.

Also, I believe there was one Health Upgrade in Spark Mandrill which wasn't that hard to find but really hard to get. It was one where you had to dash and wall jump at the same time but then head on over to another wall whilst avoiding the cell to wall jump off of that(which had iirc a pretty small window) to finally get the container. That was one of those that took me a couple of minutes to get.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I think this is still the scariest tumblr post I've ever seen, at least on a personal level because I have a crippling fear of time.

Three dashes (---) mark a comment added via reblog.

a 90’s kid? don’t you mean sad adult?
---
70,000 people have reblogged this but no one is trying to defend themselves
---
There is nothing to defend
---
#i read a post once that described 90s kids as the generation of nostalgia #because so much technological advancement happened in such a rapid timeframe when we were growing up #that we can clearly remember having technologies that are now obsolete #like going from a corded hugeass phone to a small computer in your pocket just within our formative years is a major thing #and it sparks a nostalgia for our seemly ‘simpler’ childhoods #because so much rapid development makes it seem like it was a lot longer ago than it actually was (x)
---
This is the most solid explanation of our decade I have ever heard.
---
Oh my god
---
Just to add onto that, our childhood wasn’t even technology based. We grew up knowing of chalk, skateboards, jump rope, street hockey, playgrounds, butterfly collecting, etc. Slowly technology took over our lives and now there are hardly kids playing outside in the summer. We can clearly remember our childhood as it was and now we can see the clear line between it. We were the generation right smack in the middle of it all. Our parents were of non-tech and our children/young siblings will be all tech.
---
Not to mention, ours was the last generation that grew up with all those bright promises of “work hard, go to college, and you’ll have a successful life,” only to find those hopes abruptly dashed when the housing bubble burst. Milliennials have grown up expecting that disappointment, because for them, the problem has been there since Day One.
---
So 90s kids aren’t just nostalgic…we’re BITTER. And we ache for those days when we could still think that the world was boundless and full of the opportunities we were promised since the first day of kindergarten.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
HmmmT

On the topic of Tumblr, among all of the ridiculous SJW wars and cancerous fandoms, you can still find some gems there.

Sometimes, there is hope in the world of Tumblr.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Hi guise

After 4 years of competitive Brawl and 2 years of competitive PM I'm leaving the scene to the youngsters who, unlike me, still have it in them to deal with the many stresses of competitive gaming. But I still have lots of love for Smash as a whole so I want to get in on that whole spectator thing. Who knows, maybe this will come to pass and I'll get back into it in a year or two.

I never watched competitive Smash Wii U matches, because, well, as a competitor, I only ever watched matches to learn stuff rather than to entertain myself. And since I don't play Smash Wii U competitively (I don't have the time to play 2 games at a high level so I stuck with the one I was better at lol), that means I've never watched so much as one VOD of Smash 4 so far.

Which is why I'll ask your expert advice, guise. Which are the best sets that have been recorded so far, from a spectator's point of view ? I'm especially interested in some of the new characters like Rosalina, Shulk, Ryu, etc, but anything super-top level with lots of reads and lots of hype should be good for me. If that helps, my favorite player in Brawl was ESAM and that probably won't change in Smash Wii U.

Thanks guise

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom