• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Wow, All-Star with every character might have been a blessing in disguise.
Yoshi is like the best character ever.
I KNOW RIGHT!!

I've been using him like a madman. I can't believe how good he is this time 'round. I've been practising with him, and he's proving to be a strong contender for me online. His aerials are great, and for the first time ever, Egg Toss is a viable move.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
The only one bothering me is 100 Man Smash. It's not enjoyable in the least. I like single player stuff... but 100 Man Smash is a 'beat once with DK' kind of thing for me.
It gets redundant after a while. It takes a while just to get through it with one character, but playing the same matches over and over again... This is more-so a problem for All-Star than Classic, though. I don't even like the single player in Smash anyway.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Doing every mode for every character is proving grueling for me too.
I decided to finish All-Star first since I feel it will take the longest and also be the most frustrating.
The first time I lost All-Star mode and realised there were no continues, I was on Gaur Plains, with only Greninja left... and I fell through that stupid hole in the middle.

Probably my least favourite stage in the game.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Sakurai just posted this:

Wii U trophy shop. God damn, this looks so amazing.
It also makes me sad, as now I want actual Smash Bros trophies.
That aren't Amiibos.

The fact they are in actual packages is a small touch that means so much to someone like me.

Last edited:

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Sakurai just posted this:

Wii U trophy shop. God damn, this looks so amazing.
It also makes me sad, as now I want actual Smash Bros trophies.
That aren't Amiibos.

The fact they are in actual packages is a small touch that means so much to someone like me.
I want this store to be real, need me some Nintendo merch (although I have a plush Kirby doll that's in the same pose as the one on the upper-right shelf).

I'm also very touched in my heart (and wishfully in my wallet) by the fact that the trophies come in little boxes.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I haven't been in here for ages lol.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just got over 300 trophies not that long ago. And I'm pretty sure I'm not even halfway through them all. I still need to finish Classic and All-Star mode with every character. I can't even imagine how many we might see in the Wii-U version.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I really wish all the characters in All-Star had stuck to their default palettes when you fought them.
It's really weird fighting the Koopalings and Alph with the characters that debuted in 2002.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

This is the best thing ever.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Dark Pit looking awesome in HD. :awesome::4darkpit:

Twins vs. twins!

Dark Pit teaching Kirby his ways.

"I double dare you to call me Pittoo again! >=("

Also, the latest Attack on Titan chapter is out and it was amazing.

I have a long day of work today, but HD Dark Pit and more manga is just the best way to start it.

All that's left is to see the glorious Great Evil Demon King Ganondorf in HD.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I was hoping characters would be revealed in PotD's, because I'd really love to hear what Sakurai has to say about Dar Pit's inclusion and Dr. Mario's return.

Also, I had my first rage quit today.

Stupid Master Core...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Dark Pit is really expressive. Lives up to his name. Also just look at the detail in the electroshock arm.

D

Deleted member

I was hoping characters would be revealed in PotD's, because I'd really love to hear what Sakurai has to say about Dar Pit's inclusion and Dr. Mario's return.

Also, I had my first rage quit today.

Stupid Master Core...
He's not that hard when you get his attacks and patterns down.
Except for the sword from.
The ****ing sword form.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
He's not that hard when you get his attacks and patterns down.
Except for the sword from.
The ****ing sword form.
Yeah, the other two, especially the demonic dog form, are really easy.

There's one attack in particular in the sword form I struggle to dodge every time. All of it's attacks have a huge range. The doppelganger fight it always easy too.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
We still know nothing about that stage. lol.
Same with Pyrosphere. XD

Also, I do love how all 3 of Ash's final Fire Evolutions are in one picture. Likely just a silly Anime reference(again. He did that clearly in Pokemon Trainer's trophy. Even the Japanese one says Ash, strangely enough). I hope we see Lysandre and his Pyroar too later in the Anime...

Dr. Mario the only one that sticks out. :p

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Yeah, I survived Sword Form Master Core at Intensity 9.0 because Ness can absorb some of his attacks. :p

Now the hardest part left to do is to collect all the custom stuff, Smash Run stuff, and trophies.
Same with Pyrosphere. XD

Also, I do love how all 3 of Ash's final Fire Evolutions are in one picture. Likely just a silly Anime reference(again. He did that clearly in Pokemon Trainer's trophy. Even the Japanese one says Ash, strangely enough). I hope we see Lysandre and his Pyroar too later in the Anime...

Ash never had a Blaziken.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Same with Pyrosphere. XD

Also, I do love how all 3 of Ash's final Fire Evolutions are in one picture. Likely just a silly Anime reference(again. He did that clearly in Pokemon Trainer's trophy. Even the Japanese one says Ash, strangely enough). I hope we see Lysandre and his Pyroar too...

That's true Pyrosphere as well If u want anime references i guess blazeakin can be too since May had one and it also the first mega seen in Kalos. Wired that they used the name Ash in Japan insted of Satoshi which is the japanease name.
@ MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002
I'm guessing hyper is referring to the charizard and infernape closest for blazeakin is May i would say,

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ash never had a Blaziken.
Oh, right. He has Sceptile. My bad. I would laugh if he became DLC. But I think Mewtwo should get it first.

That's true Pyrosphere as well If u want anime references i guess blazeakin can be too since May had one and it also the first mega seen in Kalos. Wired that they used the name Ash in Japan insted of Satoshi which is the japanease name.
I'm guessing hyper is referring to the charizard and infernape closest for blazeakin is May i would say,
No, I made a slight error. That said, I realize why Dr. Mario is surrounded by fire types.

His main theme is "Fever". :awesome:

Anyway, my guess is that the name Ash is more recognized than Satoshi.

Don't you remember? Ash used Dr. Mario to beat Crasher Wake in Sinnoh.
Take your pills. You're delusional. :troll:

D

Deleted member

You can kill the Yellow Devil easily with PK Thunder.
Like really easily.
Kinda like how he was weak to the Thunder Beam in MM1.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The Japanese trophy description uses Satoshi...at least I read Satoshi last time I saw a pic of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom