• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash and Coffee 2: The Return of Smash and Coffee - Winona Lake, IN - Aug. 1+2

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I definitely am giong to be going to this one and attempting to bring GUNPUNCH! along.

I also could help with the "newbie" tournament if you need it. Better make sure you're able to do both tournaments though! There might not be time, so you might have to do two tournaments at once... Good luck scheduling it :)

(I'd suggest single elimination for the newbie tournament as a last ditch effort to save time if you're really worried about it)

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I can run your newbie tournament for you. I already have the programs for brackets on my laptop and such and plenty of experience using them, so I'm completely fine doing it whilst you worry about the regular tournament. Just throwing my blue name out there. lol

Now, to ask again: anyone want to give me a ride?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I appreciate the offers to help with the newb tourney.

What I'm thinking is that we'll do the newbie tourney before lunch on Saturday, and we'll run until about 2pm, at which point we would start Brawl singles pools for the standard tourney. You all would be able to sleep in, grab lunch, and play some friendlies and get warmed up while we did that (and sign autographs on the back of Ace's shirt..lol)

At this point I plan on serving brunch saturday morning at 11ish, so you could eat while the newbs are playing. I'm probably doing breakfast burritos, eggs, bacon and OJ (and of course COFFEE) for brunch. I'm not sure if the hog roast should be saturday afternoon or friday night. Friday seems to make better sense IMO. I'd say BYOB, but I'm not sure the venue would be cool with that, so we'll probably say no alcohol to avoid getting me in trouble.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
This would be a hellacious drive from Evansville...

I hope ViperBoy doesnt cancel...

MisterMoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aaron_Rodgerz
If anyone could give me a ride to this it'd be greatly appreciated! I live on Johnson St Right off of Lincoln Way W "south bend of course".

Overswarm

is laughing at you
More like Iggles and I.
Iggles and me.

You can remove "Iggles and" and see what it sounds like to determine if you can use me or I. Your sentence reads "More like I" isntead of "More like me".

THE MORE YOU KNOW

KishSquared

Smash Master
Awww... I guess we'll need to use the power of teh Intarweb to do that.

Speaking of which, why haven't we played online yet?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Awww... I guess we'll need to use the power of teh Intarweb to do that.

Speaking of which, why haven't we played online yet?
I don't have internets capable of it until August when I move back into my dorm :(

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
So how are you, Jekyll, going to be attending this? I can help you out the week after the tournament in South Bend, if you need it.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Xiivi: How come you don't have a ride? Do you not have a car or is it just too far for you? Depending on my own circumstances I may or may not be able to get you, but I am farther south from this than you are so it's a possibility. AIM me this weekend or something so we can talk more.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Well, somewhat <_< without Joshu going I'm semi-rideless.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Joshu you should still go :(

Also I need a teammate if Joshu isn't going. :'(

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Actually as I told Kyari already, I actually can't make this to my regret. Sorry, see you guys at Rofa's circuit.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I may have scored 3-4 large family size tents that could be used at this event for anyone who needs someplace to sleep after the first 30-40 reserve spots indoors. I think I'll have tent space for about 12, so that means I could potentially house up to 52 people.

Post here if you want me to save you tent space, or indoor sleeping space, and I'll get a list going of who has reserved what.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The "ultimate" list is

OS, Scarecrow, Sliq, Dr.X, Kel, Infern Angelis, Smash64, Q

But I'm not sure yet. So... I'll get back to you. :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I need a good teammate for this :(

I will win doubles if it is an uber teammate. Preferably a heavy that can kill. Snake, wario, D3...

Top Bottom