• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Boston, MA! It's the summer so if you're hosting advertise here! Update 6/12

BattleCalculus

Smash Rookie
Haha. No brawl for me thanks. Melee has to much of a hold on my brain.

You guys get much melee play or is it mostly brawl?

Also good luck at Pound...?

St. Viers

Smash Champion
um, I hear they get melee out when people show up for it--they were gracious enough to do so for me ^_^

Where are ya in boston, btw?

BattleCalculus

Smash Rookie
Cool. I mean I could bring my GC. I go to BU actually. One of my friends and I want to try to show up some and play some Melee. Gotta get destroyed by more than one person (he's much better than I am).

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Amazing I have no idea why I came back on this site but I might make a small comeback if there are still people playing.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
We made this thread recently, mostly by Brawl ppl, all our melee players are lurkers.
But we had Smash Fridays going for a while now.

But it seems like alot of ppl here wants to do melee. We can let our top Melee players know about you guys when you come over, im sure theyre up for playing new players if theyre not too busy. ^.^

St. Viers

Smash Champion
hey, I'm sure ppl who play melee play brawl too, to some extent.

I mean, I can't klawhop in melee >_>

kenfireball

Smash Cadet
Just foudn this thread which brings tears of happiness to my eyes seeing as owning my brother has gotten too easy. I'm looking forward to attending the next smash friday whenever that may be.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
same place as usually, 99% of the time we will have it there, the problem with the last one was that BU reserved the room and no one told us about it.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
hopefully see y'all there this week. Alas, I have a class from 2-5:30 in the coming semester, so chances I can get there after this week is slim.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
sorry about not updating earlier, i've been lazy. this is always a great time, tell everyone in the boston area who wants to play some brawl to come by.

Space Jam

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, I'm a Wentworth kid, if anyone wants to play Brawl/B+ myself and another kid are always down to play.

Also if you guys want we can probably have a bigger thing at an auditorium @ Wentworth.
Usually open till like 1 am.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
if you had it some other day of the week, that would be excellent XD

2 days of smashfests a week ^_^

sallas09

Smash Cadet
This is awesome! I've been looking for the chance to get out and play while at college for so long!

One question for those with knowledge of the T: How can I get there from the Quincy Adams station of the Red Line, and about how long of a trek would it take if it's possible?

St. Viers

Smash Champion
take the redline to Park, and get on the appropriate green line train (B I think). It takes ~1/2 from JFK/UMass, so around that time for you I guess ^_^

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Oh, awesome.
I'll be at the next one to **** <3

edit:
OMG THE NEXT ONE IS TOMORROW.

I'll be there hopefully.

sallas09

Smash Cadet
Okay, thanks a lot. I've got no classes on fridays so that will never be an issue. I just gotta figure out schedules for trains and our shuttle's scheduled route to the station.

And the let-out time is near-perfect too; i usually have meetings at my school on friday nights at 7ish, so if it gets out early enough i can make those too.

My life is complete. :D

/life story.

kenfireball

Smash Cadet
Melee mostly I do play brawl a bit though. And I kinda wanna try out B+ ( I don't own a wii so I never got a chance to try it)

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
oh wow sounds like we're getting a big crowd tommorow. ^.^

Ah too bad Fatal can't make it but at least he'll be doing something better than smash lol.

kenfireball

Smash Cadet
I'm going to be walking from my school (Bostin Latin) so If I don't get lost I should appear around 3.

Top Bottom