• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Boston, MA! It's the summer so if you're hosting advertise here! Update 6/12

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
lol, Melee always has 2 setups unless don't bring mine. Just use the ugly VGS CRT with the color problem and my tv for melee, and all the others can be used for brawl. is there another setup you haven't told us about? ;)

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
oh huh, i thought we had 6 set ups last time, but yeah, if its neccesary i can bring mah little tv.

kenfireball

Smash Cadet
I left my gamecube and memory card on friday btw so you guys can use that. I didn't leave my melee disc though someone elses was inside teh GC.

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
A friend of mine just told me about this and we might be coming from Providence to play this Friday, though I should probably mention that I would probably play Melee exclusively. Just FYI, if you need some sort of head count.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I can't make it till 6 hahahahahah anyway we can make it longer or play in your dorm or something!!?? @_@
We can still stay at the GSU past 7 unless they kick us out (which they haven't done recently). If Nafiun brings his setup we can still have 3 setups going after VGS takes their stuff back (one of the TVs belong to Mafia so thats probably gonna be Melee if Melee ppl are still there).

But if we do get kicked out we can play in my room, I can only sign in up to 3 ppl though i think, but if my roommate can sign some ppl in then we're good.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I'm gonna come and see if I can get JJWolf to go too.

Also, can anyone hack my Wii for infinite replay data? I have an SD Card but I'm not sure if it will cut it.

ALSO, see if you can hold a tournament. ALL SNAKE BABY

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I'm gonna come and see if I can get JJWolf to go too.

Also, can anyone hack my Wii for infinite replay data? I have an SD Card but I'm not sure if it will cut it.

ALSO, see if you can hold a tournament. ALL SNAKE BABY
If you have homebrew I can put the codes on it. If not I'm pretty sure I can install Homebrew with my SD card.

We will have a major tournament sometime in April, but if ppl want a mini tournament on Friday that may go down.

Btw, in case we get kicked out of the basement around 7 and you guys still want to brawlz we can do it in my room, we can have 3 setups going if Nafiun brings his.

edit:
HYYYYPPPPEEEEE

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
the **** is with all these people showing up, i'll bring my setup then. this **** is gonna be insaneeee. also, calvin, can you keep my tv in your room if I have to leave before whenever everyone wants to leave?

also, parking lots on commonwealth are ten dollars if you come after 5. of course, metered parking is best, i'm pretty sure its free after 8 pm or something, so if you spot one of those go for it.

HYYYYPPPPEEEE

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
people should definitely try to come as early as possible, some folks showed up as most of the set ups were being packed up =/. other than that though, it was quite fun, good playing the people i played with.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I guess it can't be helped for ppl who have work/not living in Boston. But yeah it was def loads of fun. Kinda wish Fatal and GIDDY stayed longer though lol.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
@cog: nice seeing ya again after like 3 years.

@mafia: ggz--I'll get you some other time. Why did you have to realize that b-air just cut through everything I do, and it took me so long to adapt >_<

@everyone: I'll take people up on ping-pong or egyptian rat MMs. Melee too, perhaps.

Genos

Smash Apprentice
Can someone point me in the direction of the NEU smash club? Like a contact or something? I know you guys mentioned that fubudis runs the club so if I could get his info that'd be cool. If you can give me the name of him or someone else that's involved in the club then I can email that ish.

I'm hoping if I get some extra practice in at the neu club then maybe you guys won't **** me so hard. >_>;

Top Bottom