• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Boston, MA! It's the summer so if you're hosting advertise here! Update 6/12

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
yup next one on 2/19, i'm not so sure whether i can make it myself this time though.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
If I went to this (On Friday right) I wouldn't be able to get there until 5ish (unless there is parking at BU, otherwise I'll drive past Boston go to Wellington and take the train up).

Would people still be there? Let me know.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
If I went to this (On Friday right) I wouldn't be able to get there until 5ish (unless there is parking at BU, otherwise I'll drive past Boston go to Wellington and take the train up).

Would people still be there? Let me know.
There is parking at BU, the parking lots cost some money though, I think your best bet would be to find a parking meter if you choose to park here.

LINKaTINK

Smash Cadet
Imma try to get to this on Friday. I'll ask again because I'm now desperate: Is there anyone heading from the Boston area who can spare a ride to MILK? I'm a good melee player and want to get to this badly...but being a student have no car. If anybody has any ability or an idea to help, that would be sincerely appreciated. Message me if you can help out. Thanks.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I'm not going but I'm sure a lot of the Melle players there will go, you should def ask around this friday.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
so yeah, I heard too much magic jokes from that brawl setup to not ask:

Any of y'all still play magic?

kenfireball

Smash Cadet

Too bad you couldnt come man, we had a low tier crew battle, you would have wrecked face with your Yoshi.

And props to ppl who played double DDD dittos with me, that was maaaad fun!
My Yoshi did pretty decently >_> for some reaosn people kept thinking i was Edge though.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
@st. viers
some people amongst the smash friday players do play magic, but most of those people don't usually go on smashboards as far as I know. I can show you who do play magic at the next one though if you want.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
cool--try and convince em to bring cards or something XD

I'm much better at magic than I am at melee or brawl.

kenfireball

Smash Cadet
I see mafia got 5th at milk? Good stuff you and me needa do some 1v1s friday
edit: And I think edge is coming this week! For SURE this time.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
we are gonna have one in april, but I still have yet to find out the exact date, no one tells me anything anymore =(.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Raeef haven't decided on the exact date yet, plus the tourney will probably be for Brawl unless there is a very strong interest in a Melee tournament.

But maybe we can find a way to host mini-tourneys, as in taking up a classroom w/o paying and have a 10-20 ppl tourney going on. You should talk to the officers about that.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Lemme check if we'll have one next week, since BU has spring break the week after and alot of ppl will be going home b4 then. So we could have a 2 week break, sorries =(.

kenfireball

Smash Cadet
Could Raeef or whoever has my gc bring it next week? I thought it was going to bused as a set up so I left it but seems like is t hasn't been used. That and I needa make my pikachu legit so I can attempt to beat mafia.

Top Bottom