• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Podcasts! Ask S2J QUESTIONS!!!

Beat!

Smash Master
Your Falco any good these days?

More serious question: What do you feel it is that's keeping you from being one of the absolute top players (like, top 5) currently, and do you think you'll be able to make it up there eventually?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Do you believe your tech skill practice gives you a leg up on your competition(at least among other Fox players but also overall)?

Who do you train with?

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
What do you think about Lucky?
he called you a mediocre fox in his podcast so i think this is your chance to lol at him

Varist

Smash Lord
well if his orientation isn't clear, certainly ******** must be at least ½ a point. i actually think that's the safest bet.
**** ********, maintain positive score at no risk?

it's broken dating jeopardy

The Star King

Smash Hero
We've been over this, crush

If it was consensual you can infer it was a +1

You should go back to your Russian avatar BTW

Lovage

Smash Hero
What do you think about Lucky?
he called you a mediocre fox in his podcast so i think this is your chance to lol at him
LMFAO lucky is a f***n chode

and he doesnt do **** in smash anymore so i got nothin to say about him

(wasn't gonna answer that question for the podcast)

leffen

Smash Champion
Explain the jiggs matchup and what you think about it (considering how you won vs hbox at g2 you seem pretty good at it).

Zoler

Smash Ace
Fox laster/platform camping. What's your thoughts on it? Do you think it's necessary vs certain styles or characters? Should it be used more? Will it be used more in the future do you think?

Don't just say it's gay or you don't like it try to go in depth plz. :)

PB&J

Smash Hero
Why do think fox players dont win nationals/Internationals that much and what do you think about teams vs singles,do you think teams is more fun and about the teams metagame vs singles metagame?

:phone:

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
- his thoughts on The Big House tournament and thoughts of midwest players in general
I 2nd this question.

Kels also asked me at a MW tournament, what WC players do (you in particular) that he doesn't. I thought it was an interesting question, so I'll let you answer it as well. Feel free to generalize the question and/or answer to apply to everyone.

Top Bottom