• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Podcasts! Ask S2J QUESTIONS!!!

Palpi

Smash Hero
I respect mango a lot more from that pod cast. :)

Hungrybox - Do you agree with Mango's statements about you being capped out...that your style has reached its limits, if not, what can you do, specifically, to improve your game?

Dart!

Smash Master
he ignores half the questions on there and talks about being gay. good stuff mango.

SilentSpectre, what do you think about while you play?

gghhh3

Smash Apprentice
SS - Why is your only counterpick random? Wait, NVM that, its because he's a boss.

HBox - How do you deal with the hate you get. People hate you bad, that would wear down most people.

Mindgames Son!

Smash Cadet
SS-How do you feel about Falcon in general? What still makes you play Falcon and not move on to another character, like Fox?

Hbox- Do you believe you have what it takes to be the number one player in the world?(such as skills like tech skill, reading your opponent's patterns)
Why do you only use puff and not secondary someone else?

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Hbox, what's up with the weirdness between you and Mango? How did that start? Who is your toughest competitor?
I dont think Hbox is gonna answer that question. Reason, it's gonna create more problems. Mangos gonna watch it and it's gonna cause a bigger stur. If you wanna ask him that, talk to him in private. Mango passed half of the questions on his podcast, because half of them were personal issues with other players.

Beat!

Smash Master
Hbox- Could you list the top 5 (or more if you want) characters in your opinion, and give some reasoning behind each placement?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
It'd be fun to see someone make that.

And Aniolas can follow Hbox this time. :D

hectohertz

Smash Ace
@hbox: who do you feel your puff plays most like? do you think you could beat mango in puff dittos?

@ss: how do you always play like you're in a combo video?

Wake

Smash Master
I dont think Hbox is gonna answer that question. Reason, it's gonna create more problems. Mangos gonna watch it and it's gonna cause a bigger stur. If you wanna ask him that, talk to him in private. Mango passed half of the questions on his podcast, because half of them were personal issues with other players.
Yeah I was thinking that too, but I might as well give it a shot. I'm suuuupperrr currriooouusss.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
SS: who do you think is the best Falcon???

HBox: has the community's strong dislike for your playing style ever made you feel like quitting the game???

Hydro_Smasher

Smash Journeyman
Silent Spectre: Why/how did you choose to main falcon, and why do you choose to ONLY play falcon? (please dont say idunno)
and about your "2nd" Roy, do you ever plan to use him again, Or was it a one time thing in 06?

Why do you find Team Fortress 2 fun, and how do you think it compares to other first person shooters? or are you a casual player and just wanna blow stuff up?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Juan: sup buddy, was wondering if you could talk a bit about your mentality during a high level match; the things you look for, the mental battle, adapting mid-match, ect.

Jeff: sing me a lullaby

:phone:

Winnar

Smash Lord
This **** is awesome, how have I missed it all this time

Hbox: What was your proudest smash achievement?

SS: What's the sickest thing you've done in melee lately?

username12345678

Smash Apprentice
SilentSpectre: how did you/do you perfect your techskill

Hbox: how do you feel about puffs role in teams?

crush

Smash Master
SS: what was going through your head when you did/after the wombo combo? And why do you always punch pink shinobi in the face?

Hbox : is it always easy being green? Or would you rather be blue, or even king or naked?

:phone:

tw1n

Smash Champion
HBox: Where do you feel that Puff deserves to be on the tier list?
Also, In n Out or Chipotle? Which is better?

SS: Where do you feel that Falcon belongs on the tier list?
Who do you believe is the best Falcon main currently?

Top Bottom