• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Podcasts! Ask S2J QUESTIONS!!!

Codi

Smash Ace
Hungrybox -
What do you think the top 4 for genesis is going to look like?
Is there a certain player you feel is going to do exceptionally well?
Is there a certain player you feel that is going to be a challenge for you at Genesis?

unknown522

Some guy
Hungrybox -
What do you think the top 4 for genesis is going to look like?
Is there a certain player you feel is going to do exceptionally well?
Is there a certain player you feel that is going to be a challenge for you at Genesis?
isn't the interview supposed to be after genesis?

or is it at genesis?

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
at SS,
do you still aspire to be the very best (by which I mean practicing outside of tournaments) or do you go to tourneys for the sake of seeing how far your talent will take you in bracket?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hbox: as someone who plays an unpopular character with an even more unpopular style, how do you mentally deal with crowd negativity?

SS: why don't you travel out of region more?

:phone:

CableCho57

Smash Lord
SS: living in norcal, did you personally learn a lot from Isai when you started playing smash? And I heard you had something to do with the discovery of the "gentleman". whats the story behind that? (if you did have something to do with it)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
So basically

We got the first part of the podcast done with jeff, and planned on doing the second and third part but just didn't

and with hbox we recorded the whole thing and at the end, the file corrupted. We planned on re-doing it later but just didn't

sorry guys, but when you're at a big tourney with hella people you don't see usually, you just get lazy about stuff

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
A little question to HBox:

What do you think about people saying you have a gay, boring playstyle, you don't deserve to place as high as you usually do in tournaments and stuff like that? Do you find it funny, do you think people should have more consideration for you, or do you not care?

(Edit: mmmh, I didn't read the previous pages, I don't really get if everything was already done or not... Sorry if yes)

Mokumo

Smash Ace
silentspectre:

who's your favorite teammate? tang? what was it like teaming with isai? got any tips for playing falcon in teams?

edit: OOPS I HOAP IM NOT TOO LATE

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Jeff's podcast is still going up cuz part 1 is totally finished

Hbox's isn't cuz it's a 2 minute stub LOL

This is, of course, after I finish uploading tournament videos

Brookman

Smash Hero
If my question for Hbox is not in the podcast I will be extremely (insert intensely negative adjective)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO

classic Jeff

if u guys ever meet him

u will know about his chin, his awkward smile and the way he waves hi, his laughter during gameplay, and his answers of "maybe," "i guess," and shrugging.

Top Bottom