• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
Car je n'ai pas les infos pour SSF4 en ce moement, je suis en train de parler avec le TO de SSF4...alors je n'ai pas les bonnes informations...et by the way l'arcade edition est sorti depuis debut juin je crois ;) mais merci de linfo ;)
PS: juste pour etre sur, cest techkyo? si oui est ce que je l'ai bien ecris?

edit: Arcade edition est SSF4, mais c juste un gros add-on
Techiyo son nom et le mien c'est Fatuik, car tu l'a mal écris!

Thedude3000

Smash Rookie
Je serais la pour sur pour Brawl et 64, Melee jhesiste encore, ma essayer dinviter qqun de mes amis

Mon nom cest AkaGenesis

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Car je n'ai pas les infos pour SSF4 en ce moement, je suis en train de parler avec le TO de SSF4...alors je n'ai pas les bonnes informations...et by the way l'arcade edition est sorti depuis debut juin je crois ;) mais merci de linfo ;)
PS: juste pour etre sur, cest techkyo? si oui est ce que je l'ai bien ecris?

edit: Arcade edition est SSF4, mais c juste un gros add-on
Je sais que c'est un add-on, même aussi une tentative à la balance (j'ai bien dit tentative, lol at Yun/Yang) mais ouais c'est ça.

Pis c'est Techiyo lol. Techkyo, o_O

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Quote bye Holy Ngihtmare:
Are you guys going to stream Project M or Mid tiers? :)

Hum....personally I don't know for Project M or Mid tiers! :p but there will be livestream becuz we have a giga internet access super fast.... But I just have to learn how this thing work before the tournament ;)

EDIT: I goint out of the town for 3 days and I will not have access to internet! So i will not update the thread before wednesday!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Quote bye Holy Ngihtmare:
Are you guys going to stream Project M or Mid tiers? :)

Hum....personally I don't know for Project M or Mid tiers! :p but there will be livestream becuz we have a giga internet access super fast.... But I just have to learn how this thing work before the tournament ;)

EDIT: I goint out of the town for 3 days and I will not have access to internet! So i will not update the thread before wednesday!
Woah ta surement fait une erreur de quoting parce que j'avais demander ca dans le thead de Clash of Titans 5....
Sinon y devrais y a voir un low tier/mid tier singles pour brawl ;)

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
So ill be visiting my girlfriend when this tourny is happening so i might stop in for a while and do singles for brawl.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Venue Informations:
!!!! NO DRUGS IS TOTALLY FORBIDEN !!!!!​
Does that mean you're forbidden not to bring drugs? 'Cause that's my kind of smashin, baby :awesome:

Anyway, comme j'habite sur la ligne bleue, je viendrais bien pour melee si Chet pouvait me redonner mes manettes de cube :c

kr3wman

Smash Master
no drugs is totally forbidden?

I guess I'll show up.

edit : someone already pointed it out. gosh!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Melee singles, 64 singles & SSF4AE singles. I'll think about doubles, but probably not since I'm real bad at them.
+
1 NGC/Melee
+
Access to a car -> 2 LCDs (for sf)
I live like 6min drive from the venue, so if I don't manage to get a new ride or get my old piece of **** fixed, I hope someone can hook me up. I'll see if I can bring a couple buddies for SF too.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^above post by TM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL sorry Kage, you forgot to log out like last month.. haha

EDITH: ''Oh and i guess SSF4 is played on XBox?''

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^above post by TM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL sorry Kage, you forgot to log out like last month.. haha

EDITH: ''Oh and i guess SSF4 is played on XBox?''
OMG....i tought Guard was answring my post.....then its kage....and finally its Ragboy or TM???? :p

Thedude3000

Smash Rookie
Ok, I just bought melee this week, so ill be participating 64 singles, Melee singles, Brawl singles and Brawl double, is there are any low tiers, mid tiers for any of the games ill be participating too ^^

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
Pappy and I are going to come. There is 95% chances we come. It will be for Brawl Singles and Doubles and Pappy might want to go for Melee or/and 64 too. We can bring 2 brawl discs and a wii if you still need some. If you need help hosting too, Pappy and I did host a couple of time and it will be our pleasure to help if you need.

evilleC

Smash Rookie
There is a strong probability that I'll go there

brawl singles and maybe doubles
and I'll probably go to the melee tourney if I get my *** kicked early in brawl

If I go I'll bring Deinoka with me (brawl single and maybe doubles)

Top Bottom