• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

sauc3

Smash Lord
im interested in coming to this, if gta can manage to get a car together then i'll be on it.

kage, u wanna rematch? i can't go as high as 50 lol, but 5$ bo5? my mckliggins vs ur manon?

Vwins

Smash Ace
i guess I'll show up if WC or toronto doesnt choke.
lol holy maybe I'll enter brawl with ZSS if i feel like it but dont get your hope too high.
me and pest can probably bring 1 setup for melee.

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Shiet, looks like Kev wants moar! :3:3:3

SSF4:AE Ruleset
- 2/3 Rounds 99 sec
- 2/3 Matches, 3/5 for Winners,Losers and Grand Finals.
- Double Elimination
- Winner keeps same character, Loser May pick a different character
- Winner may change Ultra but must choose before Opponent picks their Ultra.

And at this rate I'm winning SF by default. Please don't let that happen. Q_Q

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Epic news. TY Strife for making it happen. Should we expect NY to drop by?
Can we get this sticky'd?

PKM, where are you at sir?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
a qualifier does not mean ny will come it just means this will be for seeding.

normally we would do a $10 venue fee so that we raise $100 as a stipend for apex for first place so its easier to travel but pikalex wants to keep it inexpense. Sadly at this point i cannot offer it myself due to being out of a job but I will work on something more than just seeding. If there is another tournament though I will look into it also but this one looks to be the best so far.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
a qualifier does not mean ny will come it just means this will be for seeding.

normally we would do a $10 venue fee so that we raise $100 as a stipend for apex for first place so its easier to travel but pikalex wants to keep it inexpense. Sadly at this point i cannot offer it myself due to being out of a job but I will work on something more than just seeding. If there is another tournament though I will look into it also but this one looks to be the best so far.
I may change to 10$ but I find that its not fair that everybody in montreal pay for 2 or 3 person to go to apex freely while they are already winning a lot of money with the tournament. And sadly, 99% of people who are attending montreal tournament will not go to APEX...

I would have a better idea for the cash prisez for Apex discount...lets do a ''tirage'' (not sure if in its english:p ) where people who wanna try to win will pay like 5$ the tickets and X people could win discount for Apex. Then I would put venue to 10$ and take some money and add it to the ''tirage''

And sadly, there's nobody except Kage and me who are still going out of canada to play smash

Windrose

Smash Lord
I'm going to try to come for Melee Singles and doubles. Not sure who my partner is yet for doubles

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I may change to 10$ but I find that its not fair that everybody in montreal pay for 2 or 3 person to go to apex freely while they are already winning a lot of money with the tournament. And sadly, 99% of people who are attending montreal tournament will not go to APEX...

I would have a better idea for the cash prisez for Apex discount...lets do a ''tirage'' (not sure if in its english:p ) where people who wanna try to win will pay like 5$ the tickets and X people could win discount for Apex. Then I would put venue to 10$ and take some money and add it to the ''tirage''

And sadly, there's nobody except Kage and me who are still going out of canada to play smash
I am ok with this but lets get as many Canadians to this event as possible.

However you do it the point of the stipend is to help people travel to the greatest event in smash history. In upcoming years we will extend the stipend but we wanted to start with being simple first. I am ok with spreading it across multiple players.

With that just change up the thing I sent you and add road to apex on this :)

M3GA

Smash Rookie
Sign me and my brother Florence for SSB 64 singles and doubles. Sign us up as a team.

EDIT:

You forgot to post the 64 rule set.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
You forgot to post the 64 rule set.

Ya I know...it's because I don't know theses rules yet! I'm gonna ask Captain Charisma about the official rulezzz

Hey guys! there will be a setup for Project M

It's brought to you by Maxime Bruno and if we have time it could be our side event tournament!

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Yeah, I will be there and participating for Project M and answering questions. Please come by and give us your feedback. I'm the only one with the build around the QC area, so don't miss the chance!

I think Melee and Brawl fans alike will find the build very fresh and amusing. Thank you Pikalex for having me! And when I say Genesis build that will be even more up to date it means that any fixes done on characters before the tournament will be in the build.

Edit: And Street Fighter fans will love Lucario and his amazing On-Hit-Cancel.

And look for a guy with an "I shine you" T-shirt.

Thedude3000

Smash Rookie
OK Just to say to you that there is a mistake. You put thedude3000 in the list but I am AkaGenesis so i am 2 time in brawl andin 64, and in Melee there is only thedude3000. Could you correct by only putting AkaGenesis in Brawl Singles, Melee Singles and 64 Singles and by erasing thedude3000 from the list it would be nice thx

Also there are chance that i may participate in Brawl Doubles, Melee Doubles and Project M but i will confirm it later

Top Bottom