• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Does that mean you're forbidden not to bring drugs? 'Cause that's my kind of smashin, baby :awesome:

Anyway, comme j'habite sur la ligne bleue, je viendrais bien pour melee si Chet pouvait me redonner mes manettes de cube :c
Oh lawl, elle sont dans un sac en plastique chez nous en dessous d'un bureau, sorry, tu peux pas venir au tournoi.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Now I can confirm my Friend SSF will be there for Melee Singles and Doubles

+ I will be in 64 Singles

lusitanos

Smash Rookie
Interested

Hey im realy interested on playing at Super Smash Brawl Melee and im just wondering if i got to register before the time limit or just on this Forum thx! realy looking forward on playing whit people from montreal :p

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
If you want to make sure you register in time, I guess you could either send a private message to Pikalex or just come by on August 20 in due time, and then register. I wouldn't recommend the latter though, because there is a good chance that the pools will be decided before August 20th.

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
hey cc wanna train me at melee in august ?? I want to see if I got potential at this game :p and i will live nearby you...

Nephiros

Smash Ace
mmmmmmayyyybeeeee...

random char side event would be cool
I'd be doing everything including ssfiv (but no brawl)

will confirm closer to tourney date

Komlan

Smash Rookie
i was wondering...the tournament is going to be host in french or english?? or maybe both??i am bilingual so i dont really care but i just wanted to know

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
If you want to make sure you register in time, I guess you could either send a private message to Pikalex or just come by on August 20 in due time, and then register. I wouldn't recommend the latter though, because there is a good chance that the pools will be decided before August 20th.
Indeed, There will be a draft of pool before the tournament day but we will have to modify during the tournament for those who johns that their car suddenly dont work!

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
i was wondering...the tournament is going to be host in french or english?? or maybe both??i am bilingual so i dont really care but i just wanted to know
Hum...personnaly i will not speak english except for those who speak english only. I suck in english and I dont want to host a tourney in english haha

I'll update the tournament page and the attendance list tomorrow because I'm dead right now!

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
gotta like triple post lol....btw hows the venue looking? i mean does it have extra space
or everything will be tight like hell

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
Hum...personnaly i will not speak english except for those who speak english only. I suck in english and I dont want to host a tourney in english haha

I'll update the tournament page and the attendance list tomorrow because I'm dead right now!
nan i am not joking lol

Its CC + Fatuik in Melee double

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Now that the Toronto tourny last weekend is over....it's time to get hyped for this one. :)

Everyone who will play Brawl should play Melee and everyone who plays Melee should play Brawl.
The attendance would be more hype that way for both games and I'm sure this would be awesome.lol

If other Brawlers would like to enter Melee and stuff, I'll deffinetly join. lol

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
so we dont have to pay more if we participate in both brawl and melee??
well maybe that could be organized.... but i highly dout it. lol

Besides, it would be nice for both Melee and Brawl to have its full amount of money. If both were fused with the same price....that would reduce the hype of the money. lol

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Now that the Toronto tourny last weekend is over....it's time to get hyped for this one. :)

Everyone who will play Brawl should play Melee and everyone who plays Melee should play Brawl.
The attendance would be more hype that way for both games and I'm sure this would be awesome.lol

If other Brawlers would like to enter Melee and stuff, I'll deffinetly join. lol
I really like this idea. I would join.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman

I really like this idea. I would join.

Besides, Melee WAS my first choice in game to play competitively but no one around to play =(

Nephiros

Smash Ace
AHhhh screw it, going full broke - confirm me for melee 64 brawl and ssf4 (AE? 360 or ps3?)

also I agree with netomx, stream would be dope but probably a ***** to set up

Top Bottom