• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

Dart!

Smash Master
are any of you guys going to apex? i'm thinking about going and don't want to spend a bunch on a hotel room
I'm in the same position. I think Kels and Dart want to go so we should all try and work something out.
All $mms accepted. I dont plan on losing any of them.

And yes I'm still looking for a way to apex. If we dont come up with something this sat im just gonna fly there

:phone:
I'm riding with ripple to the tourney. Yes...we're driving.
Also marth dittos kels? i wanna see how broken he really is. :D
Pretty hyped for this weekend since i can go to apex. It's time for power leveling from another galaxy.

Also get at me for falcon dittos, No one will beat me!

alcheato

Smash Ace
All $mms accepted. I dont plan on losing any of them.

And yes I'm still looking for a way to apex. If we dont come up with something this sat im just gonna fly there

I'm riding with ripple to the tourney. Yes...we're driving.
Also marth dittos kels? i wanna see how broken he really is. :D
Pretty hyped for this weekend since i can go to apex. It's time for power leveling from another galaxy.

Also get at me for falcon dittos, No one will beat me!
If I go I plan on flying anyway. I just want to be sure that there's people that I can split a hotel with. What's the housing situation for you guys?

ORLY

Smash Master
@dart: i'll take some of those falcon dittos, but friendlies only!

the only person i wanna take falcon money from is kels

i want falcon dittos with: matt, tom, tink, kels, dart, rat, and bzoo, to name a few. any others are encouraged

just come up and demand that i play you

Kail

Smash Lord
Forgot to post. I'm confirmed for this.

Rat plan on me staying over Friday to Saturday I just need your address sometime before Friday. Also, when is ideal to show up?
Also, need a team mate still. D:

Tink

Smash Hero
sweet, a random kail sighting.....there should be plentyy of ppl to team with at this one i believe....looks to be a bigger one!

ORLY

Smash Master
lol this isn't a random kail sighting; he's been posting in this thread for a while

someone team with him! he's a destructive force

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
That would be awesome! I don't have an N64 with PPL on it though; does Geo have it? If so, then I'll definitely dig up an N64 controller and bring it to the tourney.
Wait, you're coming to this!
Hype!
I'll Sheik ditto MM anyone beside Kelly
Get at me!

Also, I'll Puff ditto you Kels!

john!

Smash Hero
If I go I plan on flying anyway. I just want to be sure that there's people that I can split a hotel with. What's the housing situation for you guys?
yeah i have a few people that i could split a room with, but i'd rather split one with people i actually know (i.e. IL smashers) so that's why i was asking.

LSDX

Wah!
I think I'll actually enter singles this time, I keep flaking out, but I think I can actually stand a chance now.

Kels88

Smash Lord
So who's flying and who's driving to Apex? Dart were you talking about driving to this tourney or Apex? I got a little confused by that.

And like i said $mms all dittos will be accepted. Hell i'm thinking about adding: Mario, Doc, Pikachu, and Ganon to this list.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Wait, you're coming to this!
Hype!
Haha, it'll be good to see you again :).

@Yazz and Oro: Regarding the N64, if someone could bring it and a copy of PPL, I'd be really grateful.

By the way, what's the rules on new entrants? The OP says they get reduced entry fees, but weren't you guys talking about an amateur tournament a while ago?

ORLY

Smash Master
oh yes! that was something we did last time for the new entrants

the top four placers of everyone who qualified for the new-player-reduced-entry fee were put into a bracket to compete against themselves

1st place got 2x their entry
2nd got their money back

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
That sounds good, I'll see if I can get any of my friends to come along with those rules in mind.
hey man im geo ill bring a set up with a tv and gamecube,melee and a n64 with pokemon puzzle me n quaz goin to this tournament is my first one ever since i only been playin ssbm for a month now lol cnt wait to play u in puzzle..

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
That sounds good, I'll see if I can get any of my friends to come along with those rules in mind.
hey man im geo ill bring a set up with a tv and gamecube, melee also an n64 and pokemon puzzle me n quaz goin to this tournament is my first one ever since i only been playin ssbm for a month now lol cnt wait to play u in puzzle..

alcheato

Smash Ace
yeah i have a few people that i could split a room with, but i'd rather split one with people i actually know (i.e. IL smashers) so that's why i was asking.

Are you coming to the tourney this weekend? Let's talk details.

So who's flying and who's driving to Apex? Dart were you talking about driving to this tourney or Apex? I got a little confused by that.

And like i said $mms all dittos will be accepted. Hell i'm thinking about adding: Mario, Doc, Pikachu, and Ganon to this list.

I'd definitely be flying.

Also Doc ditto MM. Haha I'd love to see that jank...and get free $ :awesome:

metroid1117

Smash Master
hey man im geo ill bring a set up with a tv and gamecube, melee also an n64 and pokemon puzzle me n quaz goin to this tournament is my first one ever since i only been playin ssbm for a month now lol cnt wait to play u in puzzle..

Awesome, sounds good :).

@People going to APEX: I wish I didn't have school/money johns, it sounds like you guys will have a great time.

Scythe

Smash Master
so yeah my good friend brandon is in town from south carolina, and i'm going to get him to enter melee! He's not bad but i'm pretty sure he's never entered melee before so he better count for amateur bracket!!

ORLY

Smash Master
I'll be getting there around 11:30 - 12n to start taking sign ups.

See y'all tomorrow!

ORLY

Smash Master
right now it's just quaz, gio (not :yeahboi: gio), and myself here with 1 set-up

if you have one and are able to bring it, i encourage you to!

Top Bottom