• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
We need a results thread with a bracket image so we can upload it to ssbpd, unless Chris will just do it himself.

Lance, my match with Kels was recorded right?

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Lmao, I knew you were going to react like that. This is what happens when I get bored.
Ah joonz.

I wouldn't post on Jason's account like a lame-o. He just gets riled up easier than most.

Also, I said I would upload the vids today and I am. I am just hyping up your set versus Kels by leaving it till the end of the day ;)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Alright, i'll get the day off work.

Dear chicagoland: who is going or wants to go and will pitch in their fair amount?

ORLY

Smash Master
so glad smashboards is back to normal

i've been avoiding the purple and gif assault on my eyes

@sveet: you can prob ride with jeff and i. i don't know how many people are in the car already. it may be me, you, him, and kyle

we'll talk about it later

results thread when i get around to it, i have a lot of stuff to do today

viperboy_74

Smash Master
orly - thanks for hosting, good matches in pools, too. if you didn't SD game 3 you'd probably have had me!

mundungu - every time i play you, you're exponentially better. keep up the good work and hope to play you again soon.

little england - we only played one match at this, which makes me super sad. it was a really good match, too. next time we shall do more, good sir.

oro - keep on being cool.

rat - didn't play you at all, sorry man. we'll have to get some matches next time, i need my smym revenge :)

matt r - thanks for teaming with me, it was a lot of fun. hope to see you around soon.

tom r - helluva set, good sir. next time, mwuahaha

kels - i can't thank you enough for the friendlies and the money matches. i feel i took quite a bit from those matches, even as rocky as they started. i hope you're prepared for our next meeting, as you should expect more of my monies :)

thanks all for a good time, see ya around

ORLY

Smash Master
dunno when the next one is gonna be

big turn-out for $5 singles though which i was pretty happy about

Tink

Smash Hero
thats good....i actually didnt come because of that ://...didnt wanna get outta bed with a hangover, for basically a smashfest :/.....but cool results(other then vipers playing bad =( )

durb

Smash Rookie
Damn that second match with kels vs orly

Edit: those falco friendly dittos are me vs that one blonde kid with the shirt that said gymnastics on it..
I usually use green falco P3

and every time I lose a stock I drop below the platform and do a shine reverse waveland lol
thats me lol

sanchaz

Smash Lord
who would be interested in a project m tourney?

It would be hosted 4-5 months from now, and there would be a pot bonus. (nothing much, but a 100 or so.)

I want to see if chicago peeps would show any interest.

ORLY

Smash Master
this'll probably be my last one before sveet starts running smashing grounds again

also: i could see a project M side event at this, if there are enough set-ups and demand for it

p.p.s. - a friendly reminder, the more set-ups we have, the more people will be making it into bracket. i will happily seed top 6 (or god forbid 8) out of a pool if we have the set-ups to support a bracket of that size

come hard for FC training

MW ain't losing on its own turf

ORLY

Smash Master
LOL i was kind of wondering why there were no tournaments scheduled for this weekend

but tbh, i'm not going to acen and i can't imagine the majority of the chicagoland melee scene will be either

tournament goes as scheduled!

Top Bottom