• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Tournament Manchester, CT March 31st

Havocxx

Smash Rookie
Yeah I finally get to eat some middle eastern food!

I mean, meet GoldShadow!
Weren't you two people in the same place when we had that tournament in Mofo's house in like 200..3? When PC Chris was still a nooblet?

Edit: You bishes were.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Weren't you two people in the same place when we had that tournament in Mofo's house in like 200..3? When PC Chris was still a nooblet?

Edit: You bishes were.
I didn't know who anybody was back then!
So Cort, our lives have crossed paths in the past before after all.

Havocxx

Smash Rookie
Bonus! People actually placed higher than PC in that tournament too

Edit: I miss PC Tom =(

Redman061

Smash Cadet
Devlo, Call me at the store number (860)644-6564 or stop by so we can get this going. I completely forgot about this tourney and I want to get everything posted so people know the info asap.

MDevonB

Smash Rookie
Never been to a tourney before, but I'll try and show up. My cousin says the kids from Manchester are pretty good. I'll be looking forward to getting my butt kicked =D.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
this sounds fun, lol. i havent seen mofo in ages :(

mmm.. i might be going to DNA this weekend, to hopefully secure VLS3. which will probalby end up being a 1 day event now.
Just starting to sound like a better idea, since housing is going to be a *****.

Top Bottom