• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Xanadu Weekly Tournament - Every Tuesday. Doors open at 6PM EST. Baltimore, M

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I had to work long and couldn't watch the streams. How was the Brawl? I might be able to pick someone up on the way out next week.

Vist

Smash Champion
Had an awesome time playing everyone! Excited for the opportunity to be getting some consistent practice with other people. Shoutouts to Vist's Marth joining Winston's in the list of Marths that have been exposed by my epicness. :troll:

LMAO this doesn't balance out how much you were exposed by the rest of my secondaries (DJ did, however, expose the trolling nature of my secondaries pretty hard)

rematch next time we play! I'm gonna 4 stock that ****ing ness LMAO

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I beat the Ness with my Marth. I haven't touched this game in a year or so and I didn't even play Marth. Funny how other games can make you better at Melee

Aposl

Smash Ace
whos coming next week, I would predict a lot of people gonna be ther to play SF x T as well -_- hmmm

iRJi

Smash Champion
Collision: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317775

I'm posting this ahead of time so people know how to plan for it. This venue is absolutely huge. We also have over 30 people for the first tournament with little advertising. If we can get some OOS people we can easily make this a great tournament for everyone!

Come out guys!

Who's going to Xanadu tomorrow? I'm looking to play a lot of $1 money matches during my Spring break. I like fighting Falcos

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I'm interested in going. Would be coming from Fairfax. Anyone wanna pool, either with my car or theirs? Split gas.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Anyone wanna hit Sorrento's (pizza place 5 minutes away in Arbutus) with cmart and me at like 5pm before coming here?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Who cares about quality ...

Past a certain threshold anyways (RoM Finals PP vs Mango was pretty abysmal I will admit)

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'm 100% with you on that. All the main stage Apex vids were ruined (for me at least) because of such ****ty frame rate. YT's 30 fps is bad enough.

Alch0ol

Smash Cadet
Hey can I get a ride to this epsilon? And I vote Quality over quantity but thats just me.

I'm 100% with you on that. All the main stage Apex vids were ruined (for me at least) because of such ****ty frame rate. YT's 30 fps is bad enough.
I think like everyone felt they were ruined. Is 30 really that bad? Sure it is when playing, but when watching?

Hey can I get a ride to this epsilon? And I vote Quality over quantity but thats just me.
Yeah, I can bring you

What's the preferred system for Capcom fighters? I've got a SP3 and SFXT I could bring

Aposl

Smash Ace
Bio tried to tell the guy that 30fps wasn't the max capacity of the wii but he wouldn't listen to him...

Bones0

Smash Legend
30 isn't that bad, and there's nothing anyone can do about it anyway unless they want to upload their videos to somewhere other than YouTube. I mostly notice it when I watch shine stuff, fast DDWDing (watch the intro to Ice's combo video), and OoS stuff.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure I disabled the trial thing, but I still randomly get videos with HTML 5, and they drop frames SO much more than default YouTube, but that may just be my computer I guess.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Ugh. Don't think I'm gonna make it this week either. Is there any way we could do this on Fridays or the weekend when people wouldn't have to deal with work the next day?

:phone:

Vist

Smash Champion
I don't think I'll be able to make it today due to loads of schoolwork, but I'll try to come next Tuesday for sure. Won't be able to make the one after that either since I'll be having surgery the day before :urg:.

Anyone trying to smash @ UMBC tomorrow or Thursday tho? I don't want to get too rusty :( lol

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
YO JCaeser, I'm gonna look into that 60 fps Youtube joint you were talking about. Also, We're streaming Melee first. I couldn't find my disc so I need to borrow some one's setup. Zant you can record the stream setup since I don't have time to upload vids

TY, GiMR. If anyone wants anything I record uploaded, just tell me in person so I can save it

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
I don't think I'll be able to make it today due to loads of schoolwork, but I'll try to come next Tuesday for sure. Won't be able to make the one after that either since I'll be having surgery the day before :urg:.

Anyone trying to smash @ UMBC tomorrow or Thursday tho? I don't want to get too rusty :( lol
Melee or Brawl? I'm willing to play melee but I won't really be good practice lol.

Top Bottom