• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Xanadu Weekly Tournament - Every Tuesday. Doors open at 6PM EST. Baltimore, M

Sorry about not showing up. It's just that going from VA to Baltimore at 6-8pm is retardedly stupid. So much traffic. If this started at not-rush hour it would be practical

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
Or get there late. Place is open late for us, get there at 7 or 8 and smash for 5 hours.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Yeah traffic @ 5pm is god awful.

BTW, Any Sova smashers in here that live near Radford or Tech(Preferribly Tech) that play melee or brawl?? Or does anyone know what thread would be best to ask in??

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Thats great!! I could drive out there to tech, but i hardly have any experience on the interstate since i got my liscence. but fortunately theres public transportation where i live thats goes out the tech ^_^

But its a good relief to know that there are some smashers that live near me, rather than the ones at my own comm. college.

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
Seems like there's a lot of smash around Baltimore and around southern and mid VA, but how about in between? Like the DC area? It would be nice to not have to drive over an hour every time for smash.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah traffic @ 5pm is god awful.

BTW, Any Sova smashers in here that live near Radford or Tech(Preferribly Tech) that play melee or brawl?? Or does anyone know what thread would be best to ask in??
Hit me up with a phone number. The three of us are playing a lot these days so let me know and you can join in once we get back to VT at the end of the week.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yo Gimr, I left my audio/video cable for my Wii at Xanadu, I forgot Apostle used it. Can you bring it next Tuesday if you have it?

Aposl

Smash Ace
Guys on the Tuesday night smashfests we have melee and brawl, would you like to see melee for a couple hours then brawl, stream the game with the most players or just one game consistently. Let your voice be heard!

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I'd prefer a day that doesn't require fighting crazy traffic after work. And let's not turn this into a popularity contest. Brawl and Melee is like the Civil War on these boards.

Aposl

Smash Ace
no its about the stream, i want to schedule it so appropriate viewers will tune in at the right times

Bones0

Smash Legend
It'd be cool if you streamed a free singles tourney for each game. It would be an easy way to add a little hype to the stream. Preferably run Brawl first so Melee players are substantially warmed up.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
^That's a good idea

BTW, one of you clogged the toilet with paper towels. Whoever did it, this is me telling you that you're NOT supposed to flush paper towels down the toilet. So don't do it again.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Gimr, so did you find an extra audio/video cable for the Wii or nah? I left it at Xanadu.

Edit: And yeah I'd be cool with two hours Melee and two hours Brawl or something, or free tourneys on stream.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Gimr, so did you find an extra audio/video cable for the Wii or nah? I left it at Xanadu.

Edit: And yeah I'd be cool with two hours Melee and two hours Brawl or something, or free tourneys on stream.
We probably have your cords. I'll find some either way and bring them Tuesday

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
WE had a decent turn out for Melee. BTree your Ganon is fraudulent

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
yes, it's gonna keep going on unless I say other wise

GimR