• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Online

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Please add me on steam, I need some CS:S, ZP!S, or TFC buddies.
I want to play.

Steam ID Rumpwell

I played Counter-Strike for 80 hours in two weeks, but soon it'll be more.

Forget all that,
I made a new account, with the Valve Complete Pack
Name: Kigbariom
Games: All!

oceanic--ice

Smash Apprentice
u think u could transfer the conduit friend code list from the official thread? theres pretty much of them so since it hits the rest of the wolrd the next few weeks it would be nice to start with some existing friends

UberMario

Smash Master
Mario Kart DS

TD006 - 047330-293365

I use the offline tracks online AR code, but I don't cheat.

SloT

Smash Journeyman
I play Starcraft as CtrLZerG on USWest, and Final Fantasy XI as Amulius on Quetzlcoatle

Sensai

Smash Master
Sorry, sorry. I've been outta town for a bit (which is why I wasn't responding to you, F8AL; sorry) and when I got back home my internet, or at least Smashboards, was being wonky. Anyways, I'll update it to this post.

[Edit:]

Artieboy, your XBL name was already up there and I didn't notice any changes, so I left it as it is. Tell me if there's something else ya need.

Broly: if you want a game to be added, I'll put it up there for you, no problem. But I do need some codes.

oceanic--ice: I'll see what I can do, although my internet's flipping out again. Right now, Smashboards is completely white.

UberMario: What's with your code? "TD006 - 047330-293365" is too many digits, right? I put everything by your name, simply 'cause they might have added something that I'm unaware of, and also because of --

Crazy_mofo213: I think you've given me too many numbers for your friend code in Mario Kart, but I put it all up anyways. Tell me if I was wrong to do this.

Thanks again for reminding me to update this, F8AL. Hopefully next time you get on Steam to tell me something or ask me a question or ANYTHING, I'll be there.

[Edit 2:]

Bam! Updated list with Conduit codes. Done and done!

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Man, I am SO going to have a heyday with this thread. :chuckle: In bold are the names I go by and the codes. You should be able to tell them apart.

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin: 2922-4181-2885 as GX200.

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 2578-2131-2735 as Khallos.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 4339-7946-5172 as rRiot.

Xbox LIVE: Hmm. Well, my own account is Zero Tw0, but it's silver, so in case online play is your thing I'll mention my brother's account as well - CanineComet.

New category: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness(/Sky?): 0001-6283-8391 as G.D.I.

Hopefully I'll be able to find out where all my other games have gone and I'll list them too. See ya!

~rRiot

EDIT:

UberMario: What's with your code? "TD006 - 047330-293365" is too many digits, right?
Actually, I think TD006 is his nickname online, not part of the code. There are twelve digits in DS online codes.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Okay, a couple of new ones here:

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: 2278-1462-6980 (Diamond) 1505-2603-2877 (Pearl) 4254-2064-5241(Platinum)
Animal Crossing: Wild World: 2406-7584-5943
Mario Kart DS: 0731-6450-4992
Star Fox Command: 8562-7261-0434
Mario Kart Wii: 3609-9352-0471
Custom Robo Arena: 2450-3771-4479

More codes may be coming, maybe not. :chuckle: Ciao!

~rRiot

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Why didn't you just edit your previous post instead of double posting?

=/
Sensai said:
~Also, make sure that your code/ID is easily discernable in your post. Do not edit your first post with new information. I will not see it and it will be lost in the thread. Create a new post for every new bit of information you want on here (unless you want to add a lot of info at once, which is fine).
Have a nice day. :)

Overload

Smash Lord
MKDS:
507005 401725
Rakion:
(Overload) or <Overload>

I'll add MPH, GHIII, and Pokemon Platinum later.

Sensai

Smash Master
I'll try to edit this tomorrow. I've only got 7 hours before my next class and I'm **** tired from a busy weekend.

No promises, but I'll try to get around to it sooner rather than later.

S

smash brawl player 99021

ApollosAtackers: Icy/Connor
Yes I know I misspelled Attackers.
And Xbox 360.

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm not dead. I'll likely get around to it later tonight. Sorry guys.

[Edit:]

Editted up until this post, with the following exceptions:

L: I couldn't find you using the Steam Community search thing...so I couldn't add you. If you give me a link to your profile I'll gladly add you.

IcyDeath: I haven't the faintest idea what your post is talking about. What game is that? Or is that your gamertag? Or...I dunno. I just would like some clarification.

[Edit 2:]

**** L, you respond quickly. Good on ya. Done and done.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Say, is this thread allowed to be used like the Member's Arena, except for non-Brawl online? If not, then why not make one?

EDIT: Alright, I repulse people. Yeesh. Sociophobes. :)

Drecker

Smash Ace
Myself:

Warcraft III: PhatSky (West), iAssasinate (East).
Steam: n0x0r

Why not add Aion to this list?

Me:

Name: Drecker.
Server: Zikiel.
Faction: Elyos.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Name change. For Xbox LIVE gamertag.

'CanineComet' to 'DHK I Sniper'.

My brother wasted 800 points for such a pointless feature... and I still think it should have been DHK iSniper...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am very sorry to bump this, but I recently got a xbox 360 two months ago. I got internet just recently.

So, here is my gamertag: Neokrw.

I currently only have Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2. I am ok at it, I have been being reckless, but trying to get kills. I'm trying Realistic of course. I hope I'll become better, I'll practice it just as I do Melee, I think lol.

So be welcome to add me, I would love to have more friends to play with. If I get interrupted during gameplay, I'm sorry because my parents are still treating me like a child.

I'm 20 and still no respect. But hopefully that will change. :]

Top Bottom