• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
BS must definitely be better than Ken then. Because whereas Ken can "Five stock you in a Four Stock match" BS can do eight.

Screw tournaments, this is proof. Now BS can just relax and not fight anyone :p
Nah, Ken owns bombsoldier harsh. Ken could 20 stock me probably, I play fox and hes like.. perfect marth. I doubt id get a stock off in any match vs him.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
YOU'RE WRONG!!!

OMG!!! SAMUEL L. JACKSON FOR BRAWL!!!

LMAO! SAMUEL L. JACKSON FOR BRAWL! WOO HOO! Hey, what anime is the girl in your sig from? I've seen so many signatures/avatars that show her I'm getting annoyed with not knowing what it is...:psycho:

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Hehe. Your post suggests you read farrrr too much into a simple display of white and grey text on a black background.

You, like many attempt soley based on a written phrase devoid of vocal intonation or physical gesture to create some sort of psychological profile for me, wherein I have ''anger problems'' because I use phrases like ''terribly overhyped child '' and ''Annoys the crap out of me''

What you should realize is that these are my opinions, Wes is an annoying black dude, and Bombsoldier is an extremly technical asian child with no mindgames, and the way that I present them was if anything an effort in trying to be humerous. Hence why my ''anger filled'' phrases are so often quoted by others in their signatures of everyday posts, because they don't take the forums on such a serious psychological level as you do.

I don't know how better I could explain it, but if you think I take these forums seriously or have any sort of real emotional attachment to em, then you're sadly mistaken.

Basically, I'm Dylan_Tnga and I pwn souls. :laugh:

or as I have posted before :

Hopefully you understand sarcasm, many people here don't sadly :(

Anger issues though, congrats on being pretty much the 9 thousandth person to say that to me on these forums regarding a mild post with no real evidence of any actual problems with my personality.

Also, if I had anger issues, I would be losing it at you right now, when really I'm laughing, and also flattered that you're paying attention to lil' ol me :p

Am I really worth it ?? ;)
I understand that most of your posts are hyperboles and my post was mostly made in jest, however, I also understand where the mods are coming from when they banned you. From my experience, a lot of mods don't like it too much when people post "flamebait." You may know that you are joking and that is how you post, but your style of posting does tend to start flame wars.

Zabutur

Smash Apprentice
Mario's symbol is a mushroom.
Mushrooms are food.
Food is all over the place in Smash Bros., which means
Kids are starving in Ethiopia
Ethiopia starts with an 'E'
E is for everyone, which means...

everyone will be in the game.

Zabutur

Smash Apprentice
that dustbuster one was even more extensive than the Peppy one. both seem like 'loigical' choices.
and who DIDN't Know Miyamoto was in? he was in both the other two, and has been my main since.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Someone find a way to confirm Michael Jackson..ill give you +++++props lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom