• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Through the Stones- Help Haiti!! March 13-14; Cincinnati, Ohio+Laser Tag+DDR

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was thinking about not coming and then I saw that.

@The rest of Lexington. Stop joking, nobody drives lol... But if they do, I'd love to keep them company on the ride there. Not that I want to go or anything.
quit being such a downer

that's right.

i said it.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I finally found this thread XD

I will more than likely be here and spending my awesome birfday with you guys!

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Venue Fee- $3.00 Goes towards donation of Haiti.
Tournament Fee-$3.00 Goes towards Pot
I like the way you think, Day.
LMAO Nick if you do secondaries my Marth is going to destroy everyone in its path save maybe Hilt's DDD. No joke.

Grand finals would be me vs. Fizzle, Marth vs. his whoever
Disagree. This is probably the number 1 wrong post i have seen alll day. D:

It would definetly be me versus fizzle, not you ;D.
I lol'd at this.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I might be showing up to this as well; you're doing a good thing here!

clowsui

Smash Legend
count and i bout to win dat doubles shiz and go to laser tag to tear it up against u mofos

"Shiny Banana presents: Dani Morano Too Good, Kevin Ives Platinum Edition" is going to take da bacon home

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I just saw in that GIF on Laser Craze that there's a DDR-ish game (I think it's called XSpeed?), definitely excited.

Jakomayne

Smash Rookie
Nice idea, put me up for maybe, I wanna do this but not sure how my schedule is looking yet. ;o

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

It would be nice to have you, Jakomayne!
@Ttar, I could put that as an idea! I'll decide probably the day of on which side tournaments we can do. It depends on time + people.

edit: As for doubles.. It will happen if we have enough teams! So if I don't have enough teams in time then singles + sidetourneys will start.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
So what's going on Saturday/Sunday because the national tourney in the....same city.....at the same time....might be where I spend Saturday.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
There's one at a convention about 20 minutes away from here. But Brawl starts on Sunday. Brawl here is Saturday. So feel free to go to both. But the one at the convention is about $40.00 to go. You have to pay convention badge + tournament fee. So I guess this is for people who wants to play on Saturday, help the people in Haiti, and well.. not pay $40.00.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Never mind this thing is too confusing and possibly expensive for me. I guess I'm shooting for this instead as long as lumberjack is guaranteed.

Top Bottom