• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Through the Stones- Help Haiti!! March 13-14; Cincinnati, Ohio+Laser Tag+DDR

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Oh right I never said that.
I'm getting a ride to there from VaMP, and Ashley is getting a ride from Teebs.
VaMP isn't staying the whole time, though, so I'm going back with TBB.

:U :U :U

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I'm going to let you guys no ahead of time, there's a chance I'll have to miss this. And Xero, you'd better be at Springfield if you miss this (assuming I come).

clowsui

Smash Legend
ATTENTION:

Attendants of this tournament, EVEN IF YOU CANNOT BRING A TV/WII, BRING A WII!

The new venue has 5-6 TVs that we can use at least. If we have Wiis we can hook all of them up and everything becomes amazing because now a small tournament runs in like 5 hours if we do it right. Less tourney time = more friendlies!

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
I agree with Chi! We have the televisions, but we need the Nintendo Wees! So please do bring 'em! O:

Also, Isaias you're going! Find money!

And yeah! I'll be doing live results and live stream! So be watching out Saturday! :3

PINKE

Smash Rookie
I'll be attending with a wii setup. Haha I'm not pro so when you beat me, do it slowly so I can learn from it.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Bring TVs AND Wiis if you can. While we don't need extra TVs if we could get like 5 extra TVs on top of the ones we already have we would almost have a 1:2 ratio of people to TV, which pretty much means no one's ever bored. Not to mention everybody gets to play as many non-Smash games that they want!

SoulPech

Smash Master
I'm still unsure if I'm going. Not only the distance, but the possibility of working that day.

However, If I do go, I will attempt to bring my wii though it is kinda dirty right now =/

PINKE

Smash Rookie
It's ok jake, i just didn't know what you meant.
Haha, not so inconceivable, though my bowsers been demoted to secondary cuz of marth

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Isn't there a bigger tourney in Cincy on the same day as this? I'm confused.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Dance Dance Revolution
Yeah! I'll more than likely setup DDR here, too!
I have a foam thick pad, but if people could provide one more that would be fantastic! DDR will just be side and for funsies! Possible side tournament, too!
:/

Would there happen to be an arcade or someplace around that we could go to and play it?

EDIT: Oh yeah, there's a chance I might be announcing the Indiana State Hockey Championship Games on this Saturday now, so... I would still make it Saturday night for fun stuff. But it's still up in the air right now, I might not be also.

clowsui

Smash Legend
:( at there being no guaranteed doubles. I sincerely hope ppl arrive on time so that count and I can do work!

if not...if count comes and stays over on friday and ss/tgm give us practice i'm hoping he will agree to do teams mms w/ me against ppl like hilt/crash, god kais (any of their teams)

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
:/

Would there happen to be an arcade or someplace around that we could go to and play it?

EDIT: Oh yeah, there's a chance I might be announcing the Indiana State Hockey Championship Games on this Saturday now, so... I would still make it Saturday night for fun stuff. But it's still up in the air right now, I might not be also.
Lol. Nyope! But the thick foam pads are actually pretty good. They're not those fimsy pads. >:! So please be happy there is at least DDR!

And ah~! It's okie dokie! Good luck~!

Vorpal Lyric

Smash Cadet
SS/Chi :O I need to get in a LOT of friendlies with you guys here. I need martha and flako practice bad. Also, someone pipe up if they want me bringing my ps3 to this. Blazblue anyone? (Sai you stay out of this. I know it's a yea from you.)

o.o Or perhaps some little big planet?.... muahahaha

Top Bottom