• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Through the Stones- Help Haiti!! March 13-14; Cincinnati, Ohio+Laser Tag+DDR

clowsui

Smash Legend
fromundaman he's not going to win money at this one...not if count, hilt, xero(?), crash(?), joey and i have anything to say about it.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Dont Forget Joshkip :D

p.s.
if someone wants to doubles with me i am game :3

also day i can bring a wii

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
@ Clowsui:
Psh, this is Fizzle we're talking about. The only person who's going to stop him is Scribz, if he shows up.
Dayton FTW!

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Day ill prolly bring a full setup as usual for the events at your house lol...i was looking at the big huge tournament...but soo much money to go to it. plus since its on smashboards there's no point in spending that kind of money. not to mention a&g wont havve laser tag...sooo yeah.

also will some people going to the a&g thing still show up to your house afterwards??

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
~~1,600th POST!~~

I can bring a wii for the most part, although it has had problems in the past, but didn't occur at Vamps last tournament so it should be fine.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Lol @ Fizzle XD

Also what's this nonsense about B+?
Your finger slipped and didn't hit the "-" button.
late but:

brawl plusle > brawl minun

Brawl Plusle is closer to being completed, and doesn't combo into things like hell. sure, brawl minun is really really fun, and its fun, but it has characters that over power the game more then metaknight over powers vanilla brawl, and the game still has a TON of changes to be made to it. brawl plusle is just better in general to be completely honest. (this is all IMO)

NNID
Budget_Player
Lol @ Fizzle XD

late but:

brawl plusle > brawl minun

Brawl Plusle is closer to being completed, and doesn't combo into things like hell. sure, brawl minun is really really fun, and its fun, but it has characters that over power the game more then metaknight over powers vanilla brawl, and the game still has a TON of changes to be made to it. brawl plusle is just better in general to be completely honest. (this is all IMO)
This is why I recommended UTD not bring Brawl- to phase 6, and why I'm not recommending people use it in their tournaments at this point-it's just not finished. >.>

Wait until it is, then make your decision. :V

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I was gonna go into why your opinion was unnecessary but then Cadet covered it. >.>

Short version: I've never asked that we straight up get competitive and pay 10$ to play Brawl- ('cause it's not done). But she asked for tourney side events. Side events.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
So this may change to help Chile in their new disaster instead of Haiti. Is this okay with everyone? I figured since Haiti already has a lot of donations or two months worth that they are well, "better" off at the moment than Chile. I hope that doesn't sound selfish of me. I will take opinions since this is originally for Haiti. So if that's okay with everyone please do tell me. Thank you very much!

Airborne

Smash Lord
I like how..
This is an OH tournament yet most of the attendance aren't OH. XP
Tell more people around Ohio that this tourny is on saturday, while the other cincy one is on Sunday.... this one is also a very low price, so it wouldn't hurt to put $8 or $13 towards it!!!!

Besides, LASER TAGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Get at mah SHDL's mayne!!!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Wait, FanFan, you're getting a ride down with TBB?
So does that mean you can't give me a ride to this? T-T
But I wanna gooooo D:
I'm picking up her friend on Saturday so I could get you as well. Then I'm taking all you home on Sunday.

Top Bottom