• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashpocalypse VII Videos

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
I wish my DI was as good as DJN's.

P.S. DJN doesnt have the right aim to pour DJs into my cup....
I had to DI how the weight was being put on the cup in order to catch the DJs.
And i like how he puts like 2x how much your suppose to put in a cup.

lol just kidding that was good orange juice although im not a huge fan of orange juice...
I drank it all though

JFox

Smash Hero
DJ nintendo's bowser has taken matches off m2k's sheik in tourney, so I'm not sure how much that character switch would have really helped u. I'd imagine ganon a pretty safe character counterpick though.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
It may of been somewhat boring, but obviously you don't know about higher mindgame level. =P
no i'm pretty sure i'm do

what annoyed me most was the inability to just sit, stay on the ground and utilt through the platform for the kill rather than hitting him off with tiny hits and frustrating yourself by letting him live to 200%+

step it up, i expect more

macman, i give props all the time, it just so happens there are more negative things to comment about in life than positive ones

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I appreciate all the love I'm getting, thanks guys. I'm touched lol. Although lets not go with the who's better than who stuff please. We really can't say who's better and I don't care if there's a million people who play smash whom are better than me. The only reason I've been playing this game since the beginning is because of teams. I love teams and I definitely dislike singles. If I join a singles event at a tournament, its because I don't wanna be bored, there's alot of people signing up for it, or I wanna help provide more **** for my beloved East Coast/crew. Even when I'm playing in singles I pick random characters or just don't give a f*ck sometimes lol. I'm just enjoying myself and having fun. Once again, thanks guys for the props and drink DJs lol.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
teams ****ing *****

hold an all teams tourny with teams pools and i'm there

singles gets boring yo

4% APR

Smash Champion
Thanks guys for all the compliments and stuff =) That set with PKM was pretty epic.

PKM, there was pretty much no point bringing up you beating me 2-0 in pools lol. It was my Mario against your Ganon both matches. Mario has a tough time against Ganon, but I didn't play as well as I should've against your Ganon. In addition, its not like you ***** me both matches lol. I took you down to last stock on both. Although no johns from me and that was a good pool set nonetheless =) I would've rather fought your Ganon in our tournament set than Marth. I'll use Bowser too. I know how to fight Ganon really well. The Bowser vs. Ganon matchup is not that bad either lol. Now, if you would've picked Sheik. I know how to get out of the gayness of her chaingrabbing, although its tough still. Sheik is Bowser's second worst matchup, but I don't care about fighting a Sheik lol. Lastly, like Kage said, you gotta play to win. If you were Bowser and I was Sheik playing against you, I would play super gay and not give you any mercy lol. I'm gonna do what I gotta do to win, I don't give a f*ck lol. Anyway, once again, that was a great set nonetheless PKM =)
Out of curiosity, if sheik is bowser's second worst matchup then who is his worst?

and yeah, teams is way better than singles

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Bowser's worst matchup is Peach, followed by Sheik, then Marth. Other horrible matchups for Bowser are Falco, Captain Falcon, and Ice Climbers. Bowser gets ***** by everyone though lol.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Big update.

A bunch of new vids. Those who are subscribed to Scar's Channel can see his vids too. I will have links to them shortly. (That's right Scar uploaded new vids. Everyone thank him or we may not see vids from him in a while.)

forward

Smash Champion
I got chills watching Kage. Fair on the shield and then dash dance? Jab > f smash > tech chase dair was amazing. It's just so cool to see a Ganon at high level play because it's such a rarity, much respect.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I got chills watching Kage. Fair on the shield and then dash dance? Jab > f smash > tech chase dair was amazing. It's just so cool to see a Ganon at high level play because it's such a rarity, much respect.
I look "Forward" to play you when I go to the West Coast. =P Are you going to Tourney Play?

Edit: God**** at Mango's Falco vs Vwins, what the hell seriously!? Star KO gimps at 45%?? LOL.. And on match 4, fail to nair by Vwins booo. =(

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
love how jman said he goes even with shiz..because of friendlies..i love it..ur still my boy though
i love how u dont no what your talking about

all me and shiz matchs were MM and we play like 20 and in the end we both went even

he also said him self that he thought me and him r even so yea

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure Jman can go even with Shiz. He's definitely up there =)

PB, you have too much bias towards your favorite players lol.

Top Bottom