• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashpocalypse VII Videos

Vwins

Smash Ace
...But scar should right??? I'm gonna be so pissed if those vids were lost.

I know they were recorded on scar's laptop. I even remember Milos and lolmaster were doing the commentary.
Yeah I remember that the second set we played was recorded too so It should be somewhere. I hope they will find it.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
I saw two vids for the cactuar vs kage set and immediately was like ****n I was hoping kage would take him to a third match at least....lol

dj nintendo you should play mario more, were those upb combos intentional or was that your inner bowser taking over? they were pretty **** nonetheless.

and well done eastern northerners in teams and vwins in singles. send some maple syrup to the west coast.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I play Mario enough lol. Sometimes I like to switch it up though since I have so many tournament characters under my belt. Those up-B combos were definitely intentional. I know they work, so my crazy a$$ does them lol.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Pakman...my matches we discussed. The one against Scar, the one against Cyrain and the one against Chewman....you have those or does Scar. I know you said you'd try to take them and either send them to me or put them up. Just a question, ^_^.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
It is not Scar's obligation to put up vids just because he recorded them. Putting up vids is a pain in the *** and completely up to Scar's disgresssion.

Scar's videos are Scar's property. Scar could have very well left his recording set up at home and not had to deal with people asking for vids. We as a community really don't have a right to demand videos from people. So stop putting all this pressure on Scar. He has finals at school coming up and is a little preoccupied. He will put up what he wants when he wants.

Someone put up the RoM vids that I didn't want on youtube and that I asked the community to not put on youtube. Granted this was pretty much inevitable after I put the raw footage up but I am still pretty disappointed that it happened.

*Gets off soap box.

I think we should just setup recording setups and charge a quarter to put matches up. Then at least the owners will actually owe someone the video.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Someone put up the RoM vids that I didn't want on youtube and that I asked the community to not put on youtube. Granted this was pretty much inevitable after I put the raw footage up but I am still pretty disappointed that it happened.
im pretty dissapointed you only put up the raw footy then complained when someone put it on youtube.

it was the grandfinals of the biggest smash tourney since pound3, lol

I think we should just setup recording setups and charge a quarter to put matches up. Then at least the owners will actually owe someone the video.
no thats a bad idea, you should just record them and then post them on youtube, and stop being such a douche lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I definitely agree with Pakman. Some of ya need to stop beasting for videos. Let Scar and anyone else who may have videos breathe. They'll put them up eventually, even if its in a long time. Like Pakman said, Scar got finals. During many points of a person's life, it can be really busy or they have stuff to do thats just more important at the moment than putting videos up. All of you should've known stuff like this for a very long time, but it seems to be slipping in some of you guys' minds. The topic on people (especially Scar) putting up videos and taking a certain amount of time has been spoken about a million times. Alot of ya know I'm like the coolest dude or whatever but this topic has gone long enough and its annoying to me and other people as well. So please guys, chill out, let it rest, and like I always say to everyone, PATIENCE IS VIRTUE!!!

Vwins

Smash Ace
It is not Scar's obligation to put up vids just because he recorded them. Putting up vids is a pain in the *** and completely up to Scar's disgresssion.

Scar's videos are Scar's property. Scar could have very well left his recording set up at home and not had to deal with people asking for vids. We as a community really don't have a right to demand videos from people. So stop putting all this pressure on Scar. He has finals at school coming up and is a little preoccupied. He will put up what he wants when he wants.

*Gets off soap box.

I didnt have any intention to rush scar or anything. I was just pointing out that the video of jfox/mango vs me and bam should be somewhere in there since you couldnt find it. You guys did a really good job uploading those videos in 1 week. Sometime in Canada it can take a whole month or more to see some videos lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I didnt have any intention to rush scar or anything. I was just pointing out that the video of jfox/mango vs me and bam should be somewhere in there since you couldnt find it. You guys did a really good job uploading those videos in 1 week. Sometime in Canada it can take a whole month or more to see some videos lol.
Except when I upload it =)

DanteFox

Smash Champion
maybe if you'd given a valid reason for not uploading the videos to youtube, they wouldn't have been uploaded. That's why sweetxignorance is so amazing. He doesn't hold anything back from the masses. :)

PB&J

Smash Hero
kage im not bias im just saying the truth..jman is good and he know i always rep him but even with shiz idk..maybe lambchops but i think chops is better against fox or same..who cares they both are good..and shiz in tourny is like too good..anyway

kage come to ga son..i want my rematch son..to5 in sept..or genesis

Divinokage

Smash Legend
kage im not bias im just saying the truth..jman is good and he know i always rep him but even with shiz idk..maybe lambchops but i think chops is better against fox or same..who cares they both are good..and shiz in tourny is like too good..anyway

kage come to ga son..i want my rematch son..to5 in sept..or genesis
Being even with Shiz is possible if you fight him, him alone. But Shiz is definitely better overall. I think that's what you meant then? Our rematch will definitely be at genesis, get some Chaddd practice until then hehe =)

PB&J

Smash Hero
i have enuff practice..and i will be playing with rock crock and linguini too so get some fox that knows ganon match up practice..lol..and now freedom combos aloud

JFox

Smash Hero
pb&j I have to agree with kage, you honestly are extremely biased towards shiz. Its normal since he is the best in the south and you see him ****** all the time. And you really don't know Jman's accomplishments very well, and he hasn't had the time/oppurtunities to make the accomplishments shiz has. So i'd understand why you think he shiz is so much better.

I think you do under-rate jman. Even if he isn't even in skill with shiz, he's close enough that its really hard to tell either way. Let tourney results speak for themselves. As far as them going even...you really can't john about that cuz they did go really close to even at RoM.

evs yo. Lets all just get along. Who the **** cares whos better. They both **** and hardly ever get the chance to play the same people.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i def dont underate jman..before pound 3..oh yeah even back then i was telling people jman was beast and people are not up on him..since now people know his skill im underrating..u have to be kidding me

jman is a really good..i said that like 40 thousands of times..i was just saying shiz was better..sorry i have an opion..it can be facts anyway who is better these days sometimes..but what do i know..i get 4 stocked still..not really but..i dont underaate any player..maybe zhu before but still said i thought lambchops was better..getting off topic

and i will say my opinion anytime i want and know one on the boards or in real life will stop me..but dont say i underrate jman..i will never do that..ask people down here how much i talk about him...

and shiz and spdn are best in the south..they are on the same level,but not even..if that makes sense

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
hungry box is a beast too.. he's 3rd?

jman is definitly not on shiz's level tho, not at all..

shiz will probably get top 5 in genisis. i doubt jman could do that.

hes good but just not shiz good.

the results spoke for themselves at RoM didnt they? shiz got 3rd, jman was tied for 9th wasnt he?

also, granfinals of this?
mango vs jman? what happened to them?

PB&J

Smash Hero
third would prob be colbol or chops then hbox..its hard to tell..they beat each other all the time

and i pretty postive jman can get top five maybe even better when he is playing good..he gets better every tourny like a sayin or something

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
if everyone else is playing good too, i dont know...

it would look like mango,m2k, pc, shiz, and then maybe cactuar/darkrain/ss/chu could if he practices i guess/ ummm idk, who knows who else but i think the top 4 are definitly taken already... jman could do top 10, but idk about 5

wait isnt like europe going to genesis too? so theres that sheik player... amsah or something, hes pretty beast..

too many people... vwins also for top 5 maybe

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
who is p.c. jona lol

if u live in new york then how can u rate all those other people be4 me =(

im toping 5 at genesis (not being cocky) im aways in a winning state a mind

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Man Jman, maybe when you get good at this game we can be friends.

Also PC Jona is Jonasdiaper

he's some scrub falcon from Port Chester.

No worries about him not rating you, you're part of Team Sexy Love son.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
shiz will probably get top 5 in genisis. i doubt jman could do that.
shiz will probably come 1st at genesis

but you def underestimate jman, im pretty sure he took a set off of m2k this year.

Jman - just to tell you, all KDJ did to you to make that 3 stock comeback vs you on pokemon stadium at RoM

was dash dance grab your landing lag

over and over

and a lot of nairs

that was it really >_>

lol

JFox

Smash Hero
pb&j always give the bias to florida when considering two players of close skill level. if two players are even questionably close, pb&j will give the floridian the upper hand. its called biased, lol.

quick question- is chops still losing to random marths, or whats his deal these days?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wow he said chops is better than zhu?

confirmation: he's biased

and **** if you're gonna be a douche about putting up videos, DON'T RECORD THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE

god****, you should know by now that the melee community as a WHOLE is extremely appreciative of any videos put up. you should also know that by putting up videos, you are GIVING BACK to the community. that should mean way more to you than a couple of people whining about your lost/slow vids. if you don't accept the responsibility and everything that comes with it, don't bother in the first place!

yes, some people are douches and don't really care about what you have to go through to do it, but is that why you're doing it in the first place? for a bunch of random people to tell you thank you? and even then, context matters -- when everyone else puts up videos timely and you don't, well no ****, that's what people are used to, fair or unfair. and most importantly, those people are the minority. put yourself in their shoes, just like you wish they would think about your shoes before they spoke out. it goes both ways.

people are much more inclined to speak on the negative and say nothing about the positive. when you're getting your paycheck every month on time, you're not saying thank you to HR. but when it's two weeks late, you're *****ing them out. but that doesn't mean the majority aren't happy as **** wrt HR and aren't super grateful.

jesus

and fwiw i thank the uploaders all the time so don't even come at me with that

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Jman - just to tell you, all KDJ did to you to make that 3 stock comeback vs you on pokemon stadium at RoM

was dash dance grab your landing lag

over and over

and a lot of nairs

that was it really >_>
**** u jason

maybe u should start playing again ***

edit: i still love u =)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Jman is definitely getting top 5 at Genesis. No doubt in my mind. I'll give him my special training too if he wants. It'll help him **** so much harder. The only reason Jman didn't get top 5 at RoM is because he was high lol. He was enjoying himself and didn't care.

By the way guys, I'm definitely getting top 5 at Genesis too.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if you're gonna have to john about your performance after the tourny (or need others to do so), i suggest you don't enter in the first place

Top Bottom