• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTALITY III - June 2nd-3rd - "The Last Tier War!" - UPDATED 5/28/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there on the 3rd.. /sigh. wont be there for singles me think.
:O Friendlies most likely.

:O I havnt played ssbm since me last tourney lol

:O i wanna play you Tipo

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I just wanna **** some peeps in Pokemon D&P, lol! But seriously, I'll be walking around with a black controller and a DS, taking challenges for both games. Keitaro ftw!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I just wanna **** some peeps in Pokemon D&P, lol! But seriously, I'll be walking around with a black controller and a DS, taking challenges for both games. Keitaro ftw!
5$ mm in smash my doc vs. your fox best of 5 on green greens?:laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
i'll do a .50 cent one vs you there
Back in the day MM's really meant something. There was actual money on the line motivating people to play their hardest. This way people couldn't john and say they weren't trying since real money is on the line.

Today MM's are a joke. I can find 50 cents in the street. The intensity of money matches has dropped to the point of absurdity. Not to mention their is absolutely no drama involved in your MM, considering its between crew mates, and with flagrant rules. "There now I've proved that I can beat you secondary on a lame stage!" Oh, you got me there...

It used to be "yo yur game is weak. 10 dollars says I could beat you in a best of 5, random stages." Than the winner gets bragging rights, and calls the loser a scrub. That is smash drama at its finest. This 50 cents garbage isn't worth squat. It might as well be a friendly.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
What's the schedule for this? I have an internship so I can only come on one of the days, and I'd like that day to be when singles is. If SSB64 is on the same day as singles I will definitely enter that too provided I can make it.

Sensei

Smash Lord
WoZ told me that all the SSB64 events will take place on Sunday. I'm not sure about the rest of the schedule, but I will wait until he makes it official by posting it up.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
o shiettt
one more week
get pumped :o
i'd like to see the schedule as well, out of curiosity. i'll be there both days however
sensei is housing me, forward, and kip, righttt? just confirming one last time =)

OneMrBean

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this has been asked already, but what is the schedule for the 2 days, as my friends and I can only attend on Saturday. I didn't see any mention of specifics on the first post, so I'm curious. Hopefully all the SSBM singles are on Saturday, since that's what we'd be coming for. Thanks in advance for your reply.

- Bean

Nintendude

Smash Hero
what sort of absurd internship runs saturday and sunday x.x
It's a weekend gaming business so they are open from Thursday to Sunday. In fact they run those SSBM tournaments in Elmsford. I need 20 hours per week to fulfill my school's requirements and if I go both Saturday and Sunday that isn't going to happen.

I read that singles is on Sunday though, so I'm good to go provided nothing weird pops up at the last minute.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Yeah, we could use more gamecubes than we could TV's

It's not guaranteed right now, but if you bring a setup, you can enter a raffle where the winner gets a prize. Hot and amazing, no?

The general schedule is going to be:

Saturday:

Melee Doubles
Crews
Low Tier?

Sunday:

SSB 64 Doubles and Singles
Melee Singles

I've been busy and can't find the time to update. I'm actually headed to VA Beach in a bit and won't be back til Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
YES that schedule is so perfect for me. I'm going to be really pissed if I have to miss this now. I'm looking forward to getting to play all of you NJ smashers again too. It's been nearly a year...

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I can't come to this. There is too much going on at my job. My manager got transferred and one of the other employees was fired, so I got screwed over with my schedule. I have to work all this weekend and all next weekend.

Good stuff.

Oh, well. **** happens. Have fun guys.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Thats fine triad, that sucks emblem :(, and singles/doubles saturday? I might not be able to make it Sunday. :(

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
i'll mm tipo and triad $1 each and any1 else who wants to lemme kno
Hey, I'm guessing you have money this time, lol! Let's get that Falco ditto mm on this time, $1 best out of 3.

@Triad: Hey, I'll money match ya. Probably my Marth or Shiek vs your Samus.

@Tipo: I'll money match ya too, as long as they have those gay nametags again "he he" we'll find each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom