• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTALITY III - June 2nd-3rd - "The Last Tier War!" - UPDATED 5/28/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
OK my MM list is now...

Tetra $$?
Eggm $$?
Copy $$?
Rurounikeitaro 1$
Nintendodude $$?
Ace Marth $$1

Anyone else? Im warning you... Im not that bad so Im not going to say this is EZ money.

-AxlT

D1

Banned via Administration
Yeah, we could use more gamecubes than we could TV's

It's not guaranteed right now, but if you bring a setup, you can enter a raffle where the winner gets a prize. Hot and amazing, no?

The general schedule is going to be:

Saturday:

Melee Doubles
Crews
Low Tier?

Sunday:

SSB 64 Doubles and Singles
Melee Singles

I've been busy and can't find the time to update. I'm actually headed to VA Beach in a bit and won't be back til Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys.
Hooray this event is gonna be maaaaaad sex!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ill mm whoever besides m2k/forward but im not gonna list cuz they never work out like that. just ask me when im there

OneMrBean

Smash Rookie
Sunday is the only day my friends and I would be able to attend (and would want to attend, since that's the day for Melee singles). How should we register to play on that say since we won't be able to come on Saturday for the official registration? Thanks.

- Bean

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
ok keitaro best of 3 falco dittos all on fd for $1.
nintendude my fox/falco vs ur wutever u play wit for $1.
tipo my fox/falco vs ur wutever u play wit for $1?
triad my fox/falco vs ur samus $1?

o yea nintendude if u cant find any1 else better i'll team wit u in ssb64

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Sunday is the only day my friends and I would be able to attend (and would want to attend, since that's the day for Melee singles). How should we register to play on that say since we won't be able to come on Saturday for the official registration? Thanks.

- Bean
Im kinda in the sameboat, i would rather not pay for teams since i don't have my teammate, and it would be a bit of a hastle to find housing. Still not 100% but i think ill make it.

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
oh man mog, ill have to meet you there. see who's more rusty at home run contest.
PMAC! :o

What other HRC players are going to this? o_O;

Hey, I'm guessing you have money this time, lol! Let's get that Falco ditto mm on this time, $1 best out of 3.

@Triad: Hey, I'll money match ya. Probably my Marth or Shiek vs your Samus.

@Tipo: I'll money match ya too, as long as they have those gay nametags again "he he" we'll find each other.

^What? do I know you? XD Ah whatever, I'll do it anyway.

reik
doyoung
velocity
nintendude
Rurounikeitaro
Ace marth
copycat
Kiwi

What ever happened to muz and mud? I want to play you guys. :)

Man, I hope nothing goes wrong at the last minute. I really want to go.

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to try and make it to Smashality, though it may be kind of tough. I won't enter the tournament, I'll just probably chill watching some matches and playin some friendlies.

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
WOZ or COPYCAT or someone who knows what is going on!!

Can one of you guys tell me which day the SSB64 tournament is. Please do not disregard this post, I really would like to know.

Brookman

Smash Hero
In the likely situation I do not attend this, I would just like to report WoZ as the world record holder for the most hot and amazing held by an individual or group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom