• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Well, I've gotten much better since then. The only downside is I don't really have any friends who play Samus. I had one friend who played Samus up in Indiana but I moved back to Louisiana not too long after meeting him.
Basically the moral of the story is I don't know the match-up too well. I've only played two samus.... es? (sam-us-says) Loli and ********. Both of which weren't for very long periods of time. Hopefully we'll play some. :D

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
IHSB has never beaten me in a match, only a draw. He played Dart and beat him and then played me and I was on the verge of getting 3 stock'd, but then AOB demanded all friendlies end and we had to stop >=P We should play a match or two this time around if you have the time to IHSB! This time I won't be wearing a pink bandana though, I'm probably going to be rocking a flannel.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Were you playing M2 or for real?
First time (SMYM 9) I was Sheik and Puff, second time (#10) I was DK. Both times were for real. But thank you for implying that I might be good enough to beat people if I'm playing for real--you're wrong, but I'm flattered.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Yeeeea. I had AOB in pools.... As well as IHSB. Both of them didn't let me get a match on either of them. AOB was rocking that DK.... lol

Not to mention the fact that you suck, and IHSB is priy gud.

**** off. :p I know Spaceballs is good, just I think I've improved since last year.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
he taught me how to play jigglypuff and how to tuck in my shirt and run tournies real smoothly
=D

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Sometimes I'm not sure if I can live up to the Legend of AOB. The myth is more than the man.

Dart

Smash Lord
Cykofox, i need to cancel our teams...a friend of mine is going and i promised id team with him if he went. sorry :/

cykofox

Smash Ace
Cykofox, i need to cancel our teams...a friend of mine is going and i promised id team with him if he went. sorry :/
wow wat a ***** i was totally reconstructing my playstyle around yours and was thinking of possibilities we could win teams...

lol its cool

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Teach me ice babies.

I heard lovage gave you the biz (barely). I had high hopes for you winning that pool...

Tomacawk

Smash Master
who am I teaming with for this? I forgot >.>
I may not even have a teammate, if that's the case, i need a teammate

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'll hopefully be there! :D
If I do end up going I'll be needing a teams partner too! Anyone!?

Tink

Smash Hero
i wouldve loved to team with you son =)....but already got a partner =(.....way to post tooo late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom