• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart

Smash Lord
well since im a spammer ima stop posting in here. taking all MM's i guess, i'll take of it when i get there.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
one possibility is that we can do the random neutrals for pools and then use stage striking for the bracket. i'm starting to like stage strking more and more

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
falco, shiek, roy, DK main looking for a teammate.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Ill team with anyone. I am a pretty average player but getting better, i play samus and sheik. I am just looking to team with someone outside of purdue for this

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I'm looking for a quality Sheik player to possibly team with, I'm a Peach main and I made it out of pools at SMYM10 (only to meet up with M2K in the 1st round, hrmm...) I've also improved quite a bit since then, in my opinion anyway

I took a stock off of M2K's Peach in dittos though so I'm pretty legit haha

Dart

Smash Lord
I'm looking for a quality Sheik player to possibly team with, I'm a Peach main and I made it out of pools at SMYM10 (only to meet up with M2K in the 1st round, hrmm...) I've also improved quite a bit since then, in my opinion anyway

I took a stock off of M2K's Peach in dittos though so I'm pretty legit haha
I saw that match...if you're who i think you are. Someone team with him he's pretty good.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
This wouldn't happen to be you on the right would it? :p

Also note M2K's **** face

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol
****ing m2k is all business all the time
me and kso have fond memories of receiving buttwhoopin's on that tv

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hondafoo, I'm assuming a friend took that? Because I remember some guy was like staring right at M2K while he was playing, and taking pics, trying to create pressure or something like that rofl. That was funny, although you can't really distract M2K xD

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
microwave, the guy who always seems to be in my pool, what up! :laugh:

Hondafoo, I'm assuming a friend took that? Because I remember some guy was like staring right at M2K while he was playing, and taking pics, trying to create pressure or something like that rofl. That was funny, although you can't really distract M2K xD
Yeah you're probably referring to my friend, he doesn't play Smash at all and thought M2K was just some random guy, haha

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Well that's cool, I didn't think any non-Smashers(minus a girl or two that was at the last one) would show up to support or whatever, but I was wrong =D He seemed like a pretty funny guy =P

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Actually, me and my La crew might have a non smasher coming with us to be our hype man. XD

He'll be the only one commentating on our matches. "AWWWW ****! Y'all *****s just got ****ED UP!" I can see it all now.... 8D

Dart

Smash Lord
microwave, the guy who always seems to be in my pool, what up! :laugh:

Yeah you're probably referring to my friend, he doesn't play Smash at all and thought M2K was just some random guy, haha
sweet. you did pretty good on Mute City from what i remembered. M2K has this rapestyle he uses with every character though :psycho:

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
sweet. you did pretty good on Mute City from what i remembered. M2K has this rapestyle he uses with every character though :psycho:
Thanks, though to be honest at that point I was just happy to be there. Making it out of pools at a major tournament was my ultimate goal for a really long time, after which I swore I would retire from competitive Melee, though obviously you see how that has worked out

If I would've been trying my best I bet I could've added, say, 10% more to M2K's stock before he finished me off :laugh:

Dart

Smash Lord
speaking of peach on mute city. i hear its hella unwinnable for marth on that stage. MM him there next time ;)

speaking of MMs you wanna do a 1 dollar? Marth/Ganon vs your peach/????

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
If that doesn't happen we'll still get some friendlies. But Luigi vs Samus is a really hard matchup, so don't feel bad. My best advice in that matchup would be learning to wavedash out of shield ASAP, it really limits Samus options in offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom