• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
you're too old, people think you're creepy for playing video games when you should be settling down and starting a family.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
How about someone who joined in Oct 2002 (under a different name)?

Actually, I have a friend who joined in 2000 who occasionally pops up at tournaments. He was one of the first members ever! He's also incredibly old.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
no, your sig is the best

btw, as long as errbody is looking for teammates, mad cute pika here in nead of a teammate.
also in need of spelling. and a new description of his pika =]
cykofox ima play the field a bit more, i've only played you once whereas there are other ppl I may team with whom I have played with more often and know better.
omar would you want to team with me at this?

Zicore

Smash Champion
also in need of spelling. and a new description of his pika =]
cykofox ima play the field a bit more, i've only played you once whereas there are other ppl I may team with whom I have played with more often and know better.
omar would you want to team with me at this?
teamsies yo

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I talked to meneks, he said he's probably not even coming
Zicore okay, let's do it real big. you're not playing zelda are you? LOL
cyko we should play friendly teams, and see if we have good chemistry, I'm down to team at other tournies with you even though this one won't be it :(

Zicore

Smash Champion
I talked to meneks, he said he's probably not even coming
Zicore okay, let's do it real big. you're not playing zelda are you? LOL
cyko we should play friendly teams, and see if we have good chemistry, I'm down to team at other tournies with you even though this one won't be it :(
Peach or YL in teams yo

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
yea bun bun, pichu has a much better matchup vs jiggs and fox, thats logical, I guess its kinda like how I don't like to go pika vs shiek and jiggs, so I'll go falcon for a better matchup

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I fully intended on going Mk at this...

Is this brawl?

Oh wait... NOOOO. Melee! Ok, I'll be Luigi, Fox, or Falcon. Woot.

(Sidenote: I hate brawl. MK is a joke.)

BunBun

Smash Master
yea bun bun, pichu has a much better matchup vs jiggs and fox, thats logical, I guess its kinda like how I don't like to go pika vs shiek and jiggs, so I'll go falcon for a better matchup

>.>

Well, Pichu does have a better chance against those characters, but my post was.....

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
outside of marth (ken/m2k) and puff (mango), ICs have won more tournaments than any other character afaik.... (chudat)

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Sooooo I'm getting a few people in my area interested so there is a bigger chance of me attending this!!! Trail and myself will win teams! *if we are still teaming haha!* :D

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'd like to come and this tourney falls on my spring break so hopefully I can make it =3.

Itt'l be worth it. Get your region together and this can be a national like last time -> (mango, m2k, jman, scar, g$, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom