• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SnooPingAsUsual Results, 5/5/2012

LOE1

Smash Lord
i was actually trolling when i said all of MI hates gio for those who didnt notice. gio is actually pretty cool.
and i think thats the 1st time ive ever seen mikey post
oh, also :wario:

Personally, I just take issue with how you talk with a tone like you can beat everyone and it wouldn't be uncommon, but then you just... lose to people. Between that, you nearly always finding something to complain about, and at least a third of your posts just being straight trolling, can you really put the blame on everyone else for your words rarely being taken at face value?
but i can beat everyone :yeahboi:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You weren't listening, either. Or you have the attention span of half a sentence.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Good stuff to JCav at this. Had a really tough bracket and took some names. But Wolf is broken, so... :denzel:

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I've posted some, but that was the first post in this thread. I just usually don't see a reason to post unless I have something that needs to be said. *shrug*

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I watch my pool sheet like a hawk for that very reason. Some guy accidentally put down that he beat me 2-0 at Vengeance when Ally was the only person I lost a set to lol.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
This is stewy, just sayin my pool was incorrectly posted, I actually beat xatic 2-1
Our pool got all ****ed up then. Somone wrote down i lost to you 0-2. >.> ((that got fixed though)

Ill be sure to check the pool sheet before handing it in next time.

Btw someone needs to learn how to draw pool sheets. There was another divider below where the original one should have been which could have been why our pool was so confusing.

:phone:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Yeah, I'm still uploading them (at least singles.)
I actually went to the archives and I went through 2 hours of footages and I don't believe I found the start of singles, so I (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Maybe after Wednesday I'll start again.
Also, I have enabled other people to "highlight" the video and then I can upload them.
So uh... that's a way to help lol.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Oh no, Double Post.

First, a BIG THANKS to Zinoto for splicing the Pools matches for me. That was an enormous help with this.

Video Thread!

Playlist (You know, that place with all the videos. I know, it's pretty crazy.)

Pools:

Ally vs Tech
Zinoto vs Rizk
Gio vs Mikey Part 1 Part 2 (Sorry about that split. I didn't see the "split" button was checked ._.')
FF Xatic vs Sneakytako
Mikey vs Judge
Rizk vs Sneakytako
Tech vs Clowsui

Singles:

Round 1
Ally vs KSev
Gio vs Sparta Kick
Zinoto vs Goddy

Winner's Round 1
Zinoto vs Sneakytako

Winner's Round 2
Tutu vs Ally
Judge vs Kel
Lain vs Sparta Kick

Winner's Round 3
Zinoto vs Judge

Loser's Round 4
Rizk vs Sparta Kick

Winner's Semis
Lain vs Ally

Winner's Finals
Ally vs Zinoto

Loser's Round 6
Lain vs Mikey

Loser's Semi
Lain vs Tutu

Loser's Finals
Lain vs Zinoto

Grand Finals
Ally vs Zinoto

All the video uploads are done! Since I f***ed up the stream, no doubles x.x I'm terribly sorry about that. It shouldn't happen again :l

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Well Thank You :3 But thanks to you cutting, I figured out where singles actually began and highlighted them all! They'll all be uploading tonight and should be done by the morning!
Sorry for the long wait .-.;

Top Bottom