• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SnooPingAsUsual Results, 5/5/2012

Mr~C

Smash Apprentice
Mr.C's Positive yet Serious Shoutouts

1: Ally ($115) :pit: - Surprised you played pit. I actually want to learn him. You just telling me I need to know what I'm doing and so forth wont help me, alteast its not what I think lol, I need results.. Oh well.. I'll just proceed to kick your as* in tekken :yeahboi:

2: Zinoto ($57) :diddy: - Nothing less from the best diddy in MI ;p Sorry to disappoint you on not entering tourny's.. but from what I saw, I don't think im gonna enter some anytime soon.. I'll just stick to tekken for now haha sorry. Maybe if I actually start playing again and do well..

3: lain ($31) :metaknight::popo: - You're grimy as sh*t.. but good stuff.

4: Tutu ($20) :sheilda: - Goin in!! You don't need to go to AADL no more ;)

5: judge ($10) :wario::metaknight::lucario::yoshi: - You're funny as hell when you're drunk haha! It was a pleasure meeting you though

5: Mikey Lenetia ($10) :peach: - Good job mickey! To bad I couldn't see you vs. Notra. I would like to see that nostalgic match :p

7: SpartaKick :snake: - The most chillest and friendlies guys! Your snake is always doing good! Hope to see you at more tournys dude! It's always a good time to be with you. You're the one I like most our of the whole smash community, always positive. :)

7: Fizzle :dedede: - I saw your dedede play a few times. Not bad!

9: SneakyTako :rob::dedede: You're grimy as hell too, so all I gotta say is good stuff

9: Rizk7 :fox::pikachu::kirby2::dk2: - YOOO THEM MAGNUIMS! haha sike naw but you did very good this tourny! I like how you adapted to Loe's playing style since no one looked like they could.. Good sh*t

9: fZk :diddy: - Good job! I don't think you remember me though haha.

13: LOE1 the LEGEND! :warioc::diddy: - Well not to have played for a long time.. me going 1 -2 in that MM was surprising, but still, you get to lucky dude. Wait till I play this game again and we'll see who will be taking who's money :yeahboi:

13: WTP :falco::metaknight::lucario::yoshi: - Yo..... WTPPP!!!!!

13: ThuGz :metaknight::fox::falco: - haha you won cause my brother's c4 blew up on him... I need to see a legit win next time ;)

17: FF Xatic :wolf::falcon: - Xatic feel free to 1v1 me online. I'll give you some good practice ;p Im better than you think.

17: TechChase :warioc::dedede::snake: 2 inches away from you hitting me with your controller! Like damn! I was lucky haha! But since I don't play smash or care I'll just say I know you could have won and good job. Hope to see you at some more tournaments..

17: Gifts :snake: - Yooooo you're getting better

17: Dmg Kor (PzO) :metaknight::snake::wario:- You did good but play serious next time please.. They call him DMG KOR FOR A REASON :awesome:

17: Coco :olimar: yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

25: FF Ori_bro :olimar: - Another Loe1 victim.. lol but you need to un-rust fast my friend!

25: goddy :metaknight: - Good Matches! Like I said we had the best matches that day! :)

25: FF JTSM :snake: - ...PINAGSS! Good job though! Nice seeing you again. Keep playing!

25: Dogma :marth: - Your marth is legit! You almost beat Hot_ArmS lol

25: FF WuvS :yoshi: - My pit is not good as you think.. It will be once I beat loe1 every single tourny! But thanks for giving me encouragement..

25: Gio :metaknight: - YOOOOOOOOOO forget brawl and lets go to the clubb!! :denzel:

--------Pools cut-off-------------
33: Topix :ness: - Damn, you tired your best tough. Atleast I gave you a slice of pizzza lol

33: clowsui :marth: - Yo you were mad as hell but you got this **** next time! I believe in ya! Nice meeting you, you're a pretty cool dude!

41: Apasher :dedede: - YO let me get you good so you can beat free1.

Notra: Work on that Lars dudee so I wont have to sandbag next time ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So, I am going to go into detail about a few things and then never mention any of this again.

I have simply taken on more responsibilities that I can handle right now. My personal life is a huge factor into why I say this however. But between being the "Go-To" guy in my personal relationships and my own "I don't deserve anything" mentality, any additional stress just has some wicked effects on me.

I honestly do not see why so many people look to me to get things done, or like me so much. I've never been able to figure that out. Most of you are very cool people to be and hang around. I look at the general feel of the community and it's very endearing to me. To see so many people escape from their "real" lives and focus on this with so many different people from different walks of life. It's like having one big extended family in a sense. And then I look and I feel like I don't deserve all the recognition and praise that many of you seem to give me. I realize I have done a lot for this community and that it has positively affected many of you. And despite all of that, I honestly don't feel like I'm good enough for this. Not good enough at the game but good enough as a person.

Judge and I share a very similar view to this game. None of you know this but he left because he looked at this community and honestly didn't feel like he was good enough to be around people like you. I look at my own personal flaws and excessive drinking and whatnot, and I feel the same way he did. You guys are just so nice and innocent and I just feel like I don't belong here. And not only that but you've given me so many great memories and so many favors for me. I never have to worry about a ride to a tournament...ever. I had people pay for my Apex trip and even drop out just so I can enter. I have people who would trust me with anything....it just feels so humbling at the same time, I have trouble believing I should receive any of this. I have just seen and experienced so many things in my 23 years and I feel like less of a person for it. Being an alcoholic leaves you a shell of a man and always thinking you're never good enough. I hope NONE of you ever experience what we have. It's hell.

And so, I try my hardest to be a good leader and do positive things for all of you. And it makes me feel very good to do so. And maybe just a little bit better about myself. In the process, I deal with a lot of stress and I never seem to truly relax. It's something I am used to but I realize its very bad for my mental health. I just don't want to fail anyone who relies on me for anything. I don't want to turn my back on anyone either. This is why when Chi was having his meltdown, I had to help him. He's my friend.

I consider myself to be a natural born leader and someone able to create and promote positive changes in whatever I decide to dedicate myself to. At the same time, I still just don't feel like I deserve it. And so I go through this ongoing internal struggle in my head. I just keep thinking about what happens if I fail you all and something happens to the scene because of me. I keep thinking about what happens if I don't get on the PR next season or what happens if I don't perform well at this one event. I constantly drive myself crazy doing this. I've repeating this mindset for tournaments since I became PRed in Season 3. I've always felt like I had this expectation placed on me and like I have to impress everyone.

This is how, I truly think in my head. And this is why I just overloaded and placed badly this time. My losses were not a cause of this..but moreso the effect of what happened when I placed a metric **** ton of pressure on myself. I have to stop. But I don't know how. And that's why I'm considering quitting.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So, I am going to go into detail about a few things and then never mention any of this again.
And I am going to break this down and give you my opinion.

I have simply taken on more responsibilities that I can handle right now. My personal life is a huge factor into why I say this however. But between being the "Go-To" guy in my personal relationships and my own "I don't deserve anything" mentality, any additional stress just has some wicked effects on me.
That's your personality, you love to know what is happening and you love to be on top of things. Thats why you have developed this "Go-To" persona amongst everyone. If something small needs to be done or something needs someone else's perspective you are the perfect person.

I honestly do not see why so many people look to me to get things done, or like me so much. I've never been able to figure that out. Most of you are very cool people to be and hang around. I look at the general feel of the community and it's very endearing to me. To see so many people escape from their "real" lives and focus on this with so many different people from different walks of life. It's like having one big extended family in a sense. And then I look and I feel like I don't deserve all the recognition and praise that many of you seem to give me. I realize I have done a lot for this community and that it has positively affected many of you. And despite all of that, I honestly don't feel like I'm good enough for this. Not good enough at the game but good enough as a person.
Derek, you are honestly one of the chillest, funniest, kindest, and most generous people I have ever meet in this community. I have been here for 5 years and you will be one of those guys I will NEVER forget. I honestly place you in my top 4 favorite people I have meet through Smash. Your analogy of an extended family is accurate, we all come from different backgrounds and have a common interest. When we really get to know each other thats how friendships truly blossom. Why do we give praise to players? Because we have developed a respect towards each other and we want to be there when those people succeed, and we want to be there when they fall. When you talk about being not good enough at the game I get kinda upset. Sometimes I wish I had the drive you do in wanting to get better. When you wanted to get ranked, you put in so much work and you accomplished what you set out for. Another thing was how you brought back MI. You were determined to revive this dying state. You did just that. If you don't think you deserve praise you are wrong.

Judge and I share a very similar view to this game. None of you know this but he left because he looked at this community and honestly didn't feel like he was good enough to be around people like you. I look at my own personal flaws and excessive drinking and whatnot, and I feel the same way he did. You guys are just so nice and innocent and I just feel like I don't belong here. I have just seen and experienced so many things in my 23 years and I feel like less of a person for it. Being an alcoholic leaves you a shell of a man and always thinking you're never good enough. I hope NONE of you ever experience what we have. It's hell.
This is something I never knew. Judge was one of the coolest people in this community. I had so much respect for him as a player when I saw him at WBST 1 back in 2008 and it only grew as I got to know him and play him. Who cares if you guys like to drink a lot. We all have things we like to do who are we to judge. You have experienced much and thats what makes you you. When I heard Judge was at the venue, I got so damn excited. It was great to see him and it was nice to catch up with him. When you know people for 3-4 years it sucks when you see them go, when you here they come back you get excited as ****.

And so, I try my hardest to be a good leader and do positive things for all of you. And it makes me feel very good to do so. And maybe just a little bit better about myself. In the process, I deal with a lot of stress and I never seem to truly relax. It's something I am used to but I realize its very bad for my mental health. I just don't want to fail anyone who relies on me for anything. I don't want to turn my back on anyone either. This is why when Chi was having his meltdown, I had to help him. He's my friend.
You should feel good about your accomplishments and it should make you feel great. What you did for Chi on Saturday was what any good friend should do. I'm kinda shocked no one from Ohio went out there. I tried to talk to Chi but he shrugged me off. I understand he still was trying to calm down. Derek, whenever you have a bad thing happen there are always people there to help you. Kyle, Mikey, and Dan are always there for you. They were there when I beat you at BAMF and they were there Saturday. You have earned these friendships and you shouldn't feel bad at all.

I consider myself to be a natural born leader and someone able to create and promote positive changes in whatever I decide to dedicate myself to. At the same time, I still just don't feel like I deserve it. And so I go through this ongoing internal struggle in my head. I just keep thinking about what happens if I fail you all and something happens to the scene because of me. I keep thinking about what happens if I don't get on the PR next season or what happens if I don't perform well at this one event. I constantly drive myself crazy doing this. I've repeating this mindset for tournaments since I became PRed in Season 3. I've always felt like I had this expectation placed on me and like I have to impress everyone.
You are a leader, you revived a state. You joined the URC, you became a BBR member in under a year. In terms of the community, I am jealous. I want to try and be like you in terms of Smash host and overall player. You have a lot more to do, remember what you want to do. I really wanna accomplish that specific goal you have told a select few of us on Skype. I want to make that a reality.

This is how, I truly think in my head. And this is why I just overloaded and placed badly this time. My losses were not a cause of this..but moreso the effect of what happened when I placed a metric **** ton of pressure on myself. I have to stop. But I don't know how. And that's why I'm considering quitting.
As your friend, I respect and support what ever decision you make. I want you to be happy because when you are upset I want to know what can be done to get you back to the fun Derek we all know and love. If you need to take a couple months off to gather yourself and refresh do so. Time away is usually the best thing.

Much love bro, I support your future endeavors.
- Kalle

clowsui

Smash Legend
No one from Ohio went out there because they didn't want to baby me, lol. They know that I know what's up and that I'd eventually come around, so it wasn't worth their effort.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Y0o0o0 :denzel: Derek, you should be glad that people are nice, a world with mean people would have been much more worst and would of affected your mind in terrible ways.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Don't TO when they're not your tournaments, it's not your responsability. You don't have to go to every tournament and such but it's not a reason to quit. We like you, that's why you get rides and such, you've done alot for this community and this is a way we show to you that we appreciate what you've done.

I never understood why people help me out with tons of things when I haven't hosted one tournament yet and all I do is play.

JTsm

Smash Master
Y0o0o0 :denzel: Derek, you should be glad that people are nice, a world with mean people would have been much more worst and would of affected your mind in terrible ways.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Don't TO when they're not your tournaments, it's not your responsability. You don't have to go to every tournament and such but it's not a reason to quit. We like you, that's why you get rides and such, you've done alot for this community and this is a way we show to you that we appreciate what you've done.

I never understood why people help me out with tons of things when I haven't hosted one tournament yet and all I do is play.
This. I know you may have an obligation to help others, but don't break that tipping point.

It's because you're Ally. You're too good. You're a nice guy.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
was this post designed to waste my time

also i request at the next tournament to not stand behind me and **** talk me during one of my matches, thank you

1. Just pointing out facts that are clearly being missed.

2. I said nothing to you. I was supporting JCav. I believe I said maybe one thing during the set, and one thing after.

2.1 NEITHER during any actual games.

3.Funny you should mention that though. Even if I wanted to get any words in edgewise, Clown wouldn't stop going on about Wolf. The entire time.

3.1 Clown hard coached you our entire pool set. Seriously. "DONT TORNADO HE CAN UP-B YOU!" I would have gladly disputed both mine and JCav's sets against you had either of us lost them, which we didn't.

4. Very poor sportsmanship after our pool set aside, I had no hard feelings towards you at all, the entire time, until I get on here and see you spouting what you are, despite even being told this is how you act. I wait to make my opinions on people. You prove quite a number of people right in this thread alone.

I'm done going on about this in public, however. You can PM me if you have any problems. I'm just going on the record that if I ever have to face you in singles again, Clown can keep his distance.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@JKBuK

Get my name straight next time.

Also as far as I remember I didn't tell Gio anything specific during the set. I told him many things before and between the games of the set vs Jcav but never during the games themselves. I just told him to stick to the gameplan we had outlined (which was pretty simple). And when I did say things about Wolf I pretty much said "yoooOoO he's free" lol.

edit:

Actually here we go.

3.Funny you should mention that though. Even if I wanted to get any words in edgewise, Clown wouldn't stop going on about Wolf. The entire time.
All I said about Wolf was that he's bad and that he has no options because Gio has a mindblock vs Wolf lol. I encouraged him to stick to his gameplan and just made remarks to keep Gio's motivation up. I never actually cheered against Jcav as a player, I only cheered against the character + cheered for Gio.

3.1 Clown hard coached you our entire pool set. Seriously. "DONT TORNADO HE CAN UP-B YOU!" I would have gladly disputed both mine and JCav's sets against you had either of us lost them, which we didn't.
I didn't coach Gio vs you at all? In fact I watched like 30 seconds of it and walked away lol. You have the wrong guy

4. Very poor sportsmanship after our pool set aside, I had no hard feelings towards you at all, the entire time, until I get on here and see you spouting what you are, despite even being told this is how you act. I wait to make my opinions on people. You prove quite a number of people right in this thread alone.

I'm done going on about this in public, however. You can PM me if you have any problems. I'm just going on the record that if I ever have to face you in singles again, Clown can keep his distance.
Jesus christ I'm just going to change my name to Chi on smashboards, there is always at least one person who spells it wrong rofl

Scatz

Smash Champion
Namesearch brought me here.

Wth? What's all these Yoshi secondaries on the results? Anywho, keep working at it Wuvs.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
The :yoshi2: crew is here! :boss:

Scatz what tag do you use? I'm going to enter Phoenix Saga 4 as Wuvs 2.0 and use your tag in Singles :yeahboi:.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!

Judge and I share a very similar view to this game. None of you know this but he left because he looked at this community and honestly didn't feel like he was good enough to be around people like you. I look at my own personal flaws and excessive drinking and whatnot, and I feel the same way he did. You guys are just so nice and innocent and I just feel like I don't belong here. And not only that but you've given me so many great memories and so many favors for me. I never have to worry about a ride to a tournament...ever. I had people pay for my Apex trip and even drop out just so I can enter. I have people who would trust me with anything....it just feels so humbling at the same time, I have trouble believing I should receive any of this. I have just seen and experienced so many things in my 23 years and I feel like less of a person for it. Being an alcoholic leaves you a shell of a man and always thinking you're never good enough. I hope NONE of you ever experience what we have. It's hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24

Xatic

Smash Lord

Much <3 bb. You're probably one of the coolest guys I've met in the smash community. You've done a lot for this state and I hope you don't leave anytime soon so I can body your :dedede: :denzel:

lol JKBUK i'm so upset you've formed an opinion of me

this is me crying

:'(

you didnt **** talk during my match? that's just a blatant lie, suck my ****

JTsm

Smash Master
LOE1, aim higher. I want to not be able to find my classes next semester as a result of the mountains of salt you add to Michigan's geography.
Oh boy :denzel:

Another Ron momment?

Roller

Smash Legend
I mean, in terms of gravity of the upset, yes. More than one win tho. But that "moment" didn't really cause much salt. I want half the scene to be red faced with shame, too afraid to hold their head up in the face of LOE1.

Then I want to see someone else do the same thing.

Then someone else.

Then we all travel to Kentucky, embarrass them all to the extent they never want to pick up a gamecube controller again.

Then Apasher becomes their Governor.

Top Bottom