• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SnooPingAsUsual Results, 5/5/2012

clowsui

Smash Legend
Not coming to MI again for a while for a variety of reasons. I had fun at this tournament tho.

1: Ally ($115) :pit: - MeNoC :reverse: I still think it's funny that I did the best vs your Pit compared to anyone in the tourney but Zinoto LOL
2: Zinoto ($57) :diddy: - I'll keep teaching you so long as you want to listen. Good stuff. You know what to work on.
3: lain ($31) :metaknight::popo: - Keep me posted about your life.
4: Tutu ($20) :sheilda: - Marth #1 character in the game. Fun hanging out.
5: judge ($10) :wario::metaknight::lucario::yoshi: - your MK isn't fair -__- also I don't think I have your earrings any more, nvm :(
5: Mikey Lenetia ($10) :peach: - still haven't played you! :( Your Peach is legendary.
7: SpartaKick :snake: - :mad:
7: Fizzle :dedede: - Good times all around LOL. You're still too good @ this game. COIN FLIP!!
9: SneakyTako :rob::dedede: - time to hit the lab. Thanks for driving homie! Not much more to say haha.
9: Rizk7 :fox::pikachu::kirby2::dk2: - Fun MM. I'm normally more chill haha, hope to see you again sometime.
9: Kel :metaknight: - Thanks for the advice and stuff. Fun times on the way up.
9: fZk :diddy: - Real talk was appreciated, I already knew that someone had to say it and I'm glad it was you since you're reasonable and not overly negative/troll about it. Let's play some more next time xD
13: LOE1 the LEGEND! :warioc::diddy: - legendary.
13: WTP :falco::metaknight::lucario::yoshi: - thanks for the housing =) you're a chill guy and it was fun to hang w you as usual.
13: ThuGz :metaknight::fox::falco: - We'll MM next time.
13: Jcav :wolf: - I had a lot of fun playing you and I learned some stuff too! =) If you ever need help just send me a message on Skype or here and I can teach you more things.
17: FF Xatic :wolf::falcon: - Thanks for hosting
17: TechChase :warioc::dedede::snake: - <3
17: Braxton :lucario::yoshi: - GJ beating WTP
17: Gifts :snake: - Doubles :awesome: nah jk. Wish we talked more! I wanted to cheer you on in a few sets but I couldn't find you.
17: Dmg Kor (PzO) :metaknight::snake::wario: - wanted to play you...
17: JKB :gw: - refer to my previous post
17: XeroXen :mario: - No hard feelings about our match, I just felt disappointed because I believed I wasn't playing you with the best of my abilities. You've certainly improved though so it's whatever :) looking forward to the next time.
17: Coco :olimar: - Just talk to me on Skype or w/e, I can definitely teach you things and help improve your gameplay
25: Jfly ? [Takes Iris's spot for leaving right after pools] :metaknight: - whodat
25: FF Ori_bro :olimar: - idk what you did with the pools after they were initially made but I do not approve. That being said I had a fun time playing you in that serious set + in dubs. GJ doing so well vs Kel
25: goddy :metaknight: - who dis
25: FF JTSM :snake: - Thanks for hosting =)
25: Dogma :marth: - Hope you learned some things from my Marth. Always good to see another Marth main.
25: Ksev :snake: - Nice Snake, surprisingly good!
25: FF WuvS :yoshi: - Glad you could benefit from the advice. Let's play sometime!
25: Gio :metaknight: - you already know how it is, pimp
--------Pools cut-off-------------
33: Topix :ness: - whodis
33: clowsui :marth: - This is just another bump in the road
33: Brawlanator :mario: - whodis
33: Ben :samus: - whodis
33: Jfly :metaknight: - whodis
33: R3d :lucario: - whodis
33: Ducky :wario: - whodis
33: Stewy :popo: - whodis
41: me9595 :luigi: - whodis
41: Eazy :metaknight: - GGs in pools
41: Nigel :diddy: - whodis
41: Trip :gw: - whodis
41: Apasher :dedede: - Wish we could've played
41: NTG ? - whodis
41: NWJ : :lucas: - whodis
41: Pony :metaknight: - whodis

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I mean, in terms of gravity of the upset, yes. More than one win tho. But that "moment" didn't really cause much salt. I want half the scene to be red faced with shame, too afraid to hold their head up in the face of LOE1.

Then I want to see someone else do the same thing.

Then someone else.

Then we all travel to Kentucky, embarrass them all to the extent they never want to pick up a gamecube controller again.

Then Apasher becomes their Governor.
This is by far the best plan.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Because of self-entitled pricks or people who don't know when to shut up? You bet.

The internet doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but people seem to forget that it's still the primary medium for players to interact before any irl interaction takes place. No one wants to hang around an *******, so if you portray yourself as one...you essentially doing more harm than good, for everyone.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
All communities have their strengths and faults. That still doesn't mean we should sit back and tolerate the nonsense going on in ours. It's not about the image that other communities see, our focus should mainly be on collective self-preservation.

LOE1

Smash Lord
I mean, in terms of gravity of the upset, yes. More than one win tho. But that "moment" didn't really cause much salt. I want half the scene to be red faced with shame, too afraid to hold their head up in the face of LOE1.

Then I want to see someone else do the same thing.

Then someone else.

Then we all travel to Kentucky, embarrass them all to the extent they never want to pick up a gamecube controller again.

Then Apasher becomes their Governor.
i like that idea

but no one else will beat me

no one else

then i will gain kassandranova's respect, something no one from MI can achieve :denzel:

and apash will become dictator of the world.....

LOE1

Smash Lord
I think since you got trolled by A****er
not possible. zyth was just reverse trolling apash, making him think for 1 moment that he trolled someone. zyth said what apash wanted to hear, not what he ment. and in all zyth just trolled a****er :denzel:

LOE1

Smash Lord
well i had to choose between zyth and apash....hardest decision of my life......

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
then i will gain kassandranova's respect, something no one from MI can achieve :denzel:
that's not true, I like Mikey, gio, lain, judge, pzo, tech chase, tutu, an ummm idk I haven't really talked to the rest irl.

:p those are just the ones I really enjoy being around.

:phone:

LOE1

Smash Lord
that's not true, I like Mikey, gio, lain, judge, pzo, tech chase, tutu, an ummm idk I haven't really talked to the rest irl.

:p those are just the ones I really enjoy being around.

:phone:
....well then
i guess i'll make it on that list soon enough

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
And I have lots of love and respect for all of you. Also, yay, Kass! *hug*

I'd do shoutouts, but it's both kinda late and you all are amazing. Derek knows how I feel about all he said, too, and he definitely knows we're all here for him if he ever needs us.

Tutu, don't sell your victory against me or the others short. You still did amazing, and I'm so very happy for you. Though, before you ever dare break Peach out against ICs again, please please PLEASE ask me for more tips next time. Preferably much before you have to face them, because then I'd feel like I'm coaching and I don't like doing that. ^_^;

i know everyone thinks i john or w/e and complain when i lose

but i just try to point out things that went wrong at tourneys. i think it's fair to say there have been lots of mistakes. it's pretty easy to avoid this stuff. lain and i almost always agree on the stuff i post. he just doesnt post. i dont hate our scene, i wish people actually considered what i said. just because i dont place well or beat so and so doesnt mean i dont know what im talking about

i can see why top players almost never post

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Personally, I just take issue with how you talk with a tone like you can beat everyone and it wouldn't be uncommon, but then you just... lose to people. Between that, you nearly always finding something to complain about, and at least a third of your posts just being straight trolling, can you really put the blame on everyone else for your words rarely being taken at face value?

DAT CALLOUT lmao. Mikey's one to me i mean.

Thanks mikey, but i still feel like i fluked my way to 4th, getting demolished by lain contributed to this feeling as well. I guess its not bad that i can beat the people i did even with the handicaps i had, everyone did really well so they had to have beaten someone, but it's a :/'y kind of feeling. Also since I cant make it to ps4 i wont really get another chance to prove myself at a large tournament for a while.

Ofc none of that will stop me from riding the top 5 thread as hard as possible :088:

Im also a habitual complainer about tournaments and the way they're run. I think ive said it before during the commentary fiasco but anything worth dping is worth doing well and i like to push for things done with excellence. I also love calling everyone bad.

Edit: **** garbagenoto and dont talk aboit my peach until yours can beat my Link. :yeahboi:

Top Bottom