• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So who from FL going to TO4?

Col Bol

Smash Champion
MEFL
MWFL
NFL
SEFL
SWFL

Framesmobile: - FULL

Me
Frizzames
Andy

Chops
Seibrik

Exmobile: - FULL (I think)

Exarch
Raistlin
Other Gainesville People

Zorobile: - FULL

Zoro
Marin
Hiro
Hbox
Action

People that still need rides:
spider sense
SheerMadness

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Well, all I have at the moment to bring with me is $40 bucks. =/ I'll spot whatever I can for gas, but I want to enter. If anyone is down to give me a ride I'll be more than happy to give what I can.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol, I was hoping to do just singles, but yeah I don't mind. I'll just have to scrounge up $60. That's going to be tough, but I guess I'll have to break open my piggy bank. (Yes I actually own a piggy bank) Also doesn't Lamugi live in Tampa? I'd feel really bad to make him come south of Fl then back north to Georgia. But it's totally up to him to give me a ride. :)

SpazDude

Smash Rookie
Hey, I just moved to Orlando, and depending on when/where this TO4 is, and my work schedule, I might be able to drive. I'm a n00b with Smashboards, but a veteran of Melee, so I'm always lookin for other players.

What/when is T04?

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
lol, I was hoping to do just singles, but yeah I don't mind. I'll just have to scrounge up $60. That's going to be tough, but I guess I'll have to break open my piggy bank. (Yes I actually own a piggy bank) Also doesn't Lamugi live in Tampa? I'd feel really bad to make him come south of Fl then back north to Georgia. But it's totally up to him to give me a ride. :)
lmao piggy banks are ***** gangsta

yeah he does. u can't get a ride down to sarasota/st petersburg?

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lmao piggy banks are ***** gangsta

yeah he does. u can't get a ride down to sarasota/st petersburg?
I'm not totally sure. My best bet would be to ask people who are giving Chops a ride, but I know their car is full. And my car is a gas guzzler and a piece of poop, so it can't make long trips too long, and Sarasota is 2 hrs from me. I'll ask Chops.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Hey, I just moved to Orlando, and depending on when/where this TO4 is, and my work schedule, I might be able to drive.
Wow this is very good news if you can

Most people are leaving Friday (afternoon ish) and getting to PB&J's (in GA) Friday night. You then play in pools on saturday, and if you make it out of pools you play in the bracket on sunday. we then go to ihop or something and have a blast, crash at night, then go home monday morning (MLK Jr. Day)

But I know many people in CFL that want to go to this but all the current cars are full

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
how do i get more info on this like location and to i have to pay a fee

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
hm i might go (ill need to work on kirby though) but do you have to pay to join

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
dang i might have to beg my folks for that ].any body wanna car pool? <_< >_> (but im twelve)

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
I made (still in it) a tourniment so (anybody wanna carpool if my parents approve)

Linguini

Smash Master
Your 12? lol

you live in boca,thats not too far from weston, you should stop by one of my tournies sometime.

BTW drop brawl and pick up melee, no one likes brawls in FL anymore.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
meh i like them both but Brawl has TL and PT but Melle has mewtwo and roy so im sticking to both

yes my age lies it says im 13 but im 12.

Meh it depends do your tourni's charge lol

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
dang it looks like ill have to find my wallet *tries to find wallet*

Zoro

Smash Champion
YAY Zoro I <3 you.

thanks for holding it DOWN!

And Lamugi should have room for Dark Sonic and others now. :D

We're all going to PB&J's I beleive.

No im not holding it down
i try my best but there is still external forces that prevent me from driving in the first place
Im not colbol im not hungrybox my parents dont understand anything that u would tell them. They dont care what i want, they dont care how many other kids younger than me go on trips like these with random kids,,im not brian im not polmex i cant do what i want and thats exactly why i asked for a ride in the first place
obviously i cant take my car anywhere so driving to gainesville or tampa would be completely pointless if i could take my car anyway. I asked my parents again if i could drive and they said no. Also my father didnt know it was for a smash tournament that he banned me from after fast so now hes not even letting me go with anyone else. Ask for a ride from polmex NOW hungrybox since me marin, action *******, and now uuaa have gotten screwed over.

Im going to have to wait till im 21 to do anything i guess..

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
^^^Holy ****, everyone, we MUST find rides for these people.
Maybe Hiroshi can drive up there (probably not). But seriously that sucks.

Top Bottom