• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So who from FL going to TO4?

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
Maybe, if we all play the lottery this week, we can have like a 34/248585uuij48993 chance of winning.

Then who ever wins(someone has to win) we'll buy plane tickets and we'll be able to get a hotel.

Oh and we can eat too

Col Bol

Smash Champion
MEFL
MWFL
NFL
SEFL
SWFL

Framesmobile: - FULL

Me
Frizzames
Andy

Chops
Seibrik

Exmobile:

Exarch
Raistlin
Rock

Skrach?
Otru?

Other Gainesville Peep(s)?

People that still need rides:
spider sense
Zoro
Marin
Hiro
Hbox
Action
uuaa
vericz
Rx-

Lambchops said:
jason can go with me adn seibrik. drop him off at orlando and lamuigi can pikc him up
No Polmex/Lamugi are full I think

Main Point:

If anyone can drive, there will be MORE than enough people willing to go with you and split the gas (which is super cheap and would prolly be like $20/person for round trip)

Zoro

Smash Champion
Im going to this. I'll be joinng zoro and marin and legion too. Vericz MIGHT come..on saturday cause of work johns. Anyways, this looks good. 3 day tourny. cant wait :)

- uuaa
do you not read my posts uuaa!

PB&J

Smash Hero
so u floridians need to figure some stuff out..can't hiroshi drive or something chip in on gas money its not that bad

Zoro

Smash Champion
so u floridians need to figure some stuff out..can't hiroshi drive or something chip in on gas money its not that bad
we all have money to go just no drivers

everyone on that list doesnt have a license except me and hiro

i obviously attempted to drive but i cannot
hiroshi is working that weekend

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol, I don't have to go, so the need isn't dire. (But I'd like to) If anybody has a spot in their car, I'll spot them as much gas as I can offer. But don't sweat it guys. :) (Btw, someone give poor HungryBox a ride) lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

No im not holding it down
i try my best but there is still external forces that prevent me from driving in the first place
Im not colbol im not hungrybox my parents dont understand anything that u would tell them. They dont care what i want, they dont care how many other kids younger than me go on trips like these with random kids,,im not brian im not polmex i cant do what i want and thats exactly why i asked for a ride in the first place
obviously i cant take my car anywhere so driving to gainesville or tampa would be completely pointless if i could take my car anyway. I asked my parents again if i could drive and they said no. Also my father didnt know it was for a smash tournament that he banned me from after fast so now hes not even letting me go with anyone else. Ask for a ride from polmex NOW hungrybox since me marin, action *******, and now uuaa have gotten screwed over.

Im going to have to wait till im 21 to do anything i guess..

Yo I feel you man. My parents are the same way, even though I had money, they wouldn't care because they wouldn't want me sleeping over because they think its not needed or something. It makes you wish you had more freedom to do what you wanted and that you were indipendent but can't be yet because of situations that had happened so your stuck and its hard to get out in a way you want. :[ with the money and be able to still be doing great with you regular life, like studying, etc... I so want to go but my parents would think I'm crazy I guess. [/rant]

I almost got my liscense, but I touched a cone, and got disqualified... >_>

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why is life so complicated. ;[

Only thing I DO know is that I have income tax coming so hopefully I can go for TO5... meh.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
ATTENTION:

Otru and Skratch cannot go anymore.

EXARCH's CAR:

Exarch
Raistlin
Rock
HBOX
God Meow Mix

As far as I know, there are still two spots open.

Is there anyone else from FL who wants to go/Can also give me a ride from CFL to Gainsville???

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
?? i thought you were all set finally you made a thread and everything what happened
well yeah

god meow mix dropped out

so i could go in exarch's car

only to find out that otru and skrach just dropped out

so now God meow mix can still come

Lamugi is probably gonna pick me up

and take me to exarch's. he's gonna take the last spot.

And that's the plan so far....

As long as Lamugi can go, I should be fine. :D

Polmex is driving himself, Dark sonic, and three others

Lamugi is driving his car to drop me off at Exarch's. At that point he can either take the last spot in exarch's car OR he can drive all the way to GA, in which if he does, he should take some others in his car.

Frames

DI
**** it rock stop being so logical people dont need to talk anymore just assume everything is gonna work out without making any prior arrangements

Top Bottom