• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So who from FL going to TO4?

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Okay, I just talked to Polmex and confirmed that I am going with him. There is a guranteed spot for me in his car.

Gah... how about we just have everyone call their respective drivers like...now (or tomorrow at the latest) and make sure we've got everything settled.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
If your driving I still have a ride with you right noel? Also are you picking me up from my house / what time exactly.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, if only we had school buses that could be used for everyone, and fundraisers for tournies such as these, etc. : <

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah you're right about that, I even failed my drivers liscense test. I still have a permit though, and I'm 19.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wow I didn't even know you were a year younger then me, heh.

Well, I guess, logically, MOST of us should make a goal to pass the driver's liscense test. I was so ****ing close, I had a 79, but I touched the back left cone, from parking, **** it. And the instructer was a jerk, that is also intimidating me, but I might as well make the appointment...

MAKE GOAL TO DRIVE FL *especially me*

EDIT: I HATE DRIVING BUT I'D DO ANYTHING FOR SMASH, EVEN DRIVE

EDIT AGAIN: This has motivated me to make an appointment for teh driver's liscense test again, gah I am afraid of touching a cone... GOD HELP ME AND FL. D:<

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
No. Polmex is taking Garbanzo and you, gabe.

At least this is what i heard

lamugi may actually drive from what hes saying, if he does, their could be 1-3 seats open depending on whats going down.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
^^I'm not going with him anymore. I'm going with frames now. I just called him like 10 minutes ago and he said he had two spots left (one of which may be filled by Garbanzo.)

PB&J

Smash Hero
fl keeps getting chaingrabbed with ride cancling but of course they always tech out of it..anyway someone call me when they head to ga

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
what? whats going on now?
basically frames car is combining with the rejects and we're gonna use colbol's huge family van instead of Frames's car. Twas a great idea. We're still meeting at UCF, like expected, but there's gonna be a bigger car with you (chops) seibrik frames colbol qdvs darksonic me...and i think that's everyone.

Top Bottom