• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Genesis Bus! (Done! I Hope You All Had Fun!)

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Yes, Tee, I can confirm this.

And I will confirm this.

It is confirmed.

You're officially catholic. <3

(oh and bus seat is reserved.)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Oats, we would have bought ours long ago, but ***** *** Mango has been MIA for like 2 weeks. I guess romeo, gabe, and I will buy them without him at some point tomorrow.
omg... UR avatar is so funny

hahaahahahahAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
We're Officially 2 Weeks away from Genesis + the bus, and I'm now officially starting the creation of Hotel Groups.

This is specifically for people that are looking to get a hotel through the Genesis Bus, and I'm sure many of you have already thought of groups. If not, I recommend you look over the list people that have started paying (only those that have a "Yes" under Hotel) and start forming your groups. All the rooms I reserved for us have an occupancy of 5 people (more if there people left over and the total number of people is not easily divisible by 5). The more people you have in your group per room, I can try to accomodate by lowering the price your group would have to pay. So please keep all the details in mind.

Here is the form you have to fill out, group or no group. http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cnpSYjNEMlF2ektzMk5mTFhGeGU2Umc6MA.. It's pretty self-explanatory. If you'd like a single, e-mail me. This can be arranged.

Happy Grouping,
Oats

a rookie

Smash Ace
How big is the interior of the bus? I didn't know we're gonna actually play smash on the bus while
we're driving there? O___O

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
We're not; I already asked that on the last page...

And when I asked it, the answer was already somewhere in a recent post.

a rookie

Smash Ace
Oh, alright. Anyone wanna room with me at the Hotel?

TEE AY EYE- who are you rooming with? Cuz I still need to have a group, and I don't know anyone -__-

a rookie

Smash Ace
Alright then. I guess i'm gonna just room with random people. It's all good :]
If you wanna room with me, just ask cuz I wanna smash with new peeps :D

a rookie

Smash Ace
can we be friends on the bus

oats - can we sneak alcohol on the bus without them/you knowing? this is theoretical of course. I mean, unless you're okay with it, in that case it's reality. but if you're not, it's not

Wanna be my roommate? I have no group yet -__-

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i'm traveling with the australians, though you don't really need a group to travel with, the majority of smashers (minus bone ) are nice and loving people who don't mind spooning with pat

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oats, I don't think I'm booking a hotel room through you.

I think I'm just splitting a room with some AZ people that are getting the Genesis deal instead.

Lovage

Smash Hero
MELEE ROOM

me, kira, atlus, connor, futile and kouryuu???
tooooooo good

edit!
replace kira with JOE
cuz kira aint goin

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey melee room, how big is the room your getting... my other housing is flopping on me and so i need somewhere to stay

all i ask is a space on the floor where i can stretch my legs... and i'll gladly chip into the room cost

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Wow Brendon get that **** outta here!

<3

There are two beds in our room. We'll do a little mini tourney and top two gets the beds the first night, then we alternate or something. Sound good?

Top Bottom