• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Genesis Bus! (Done! I Hope You All Had Fun!)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
The solution is easy. We're NOT going to have anymore than the 6 people we already have in our room. It's as simple as that. I don't give a **** how bad they want to sleep in our room.

Atlus8

Smash Master
The solution is easy. We're NOT going to have anymore than the 6 people we already have in our room. It's as simple as that. I don't give a **** how bad they want to sleep in our room.
F***en r@pe!

Edit- Lovage, don't be a f***en d!ck! Everyone is gonna sleep on the floor for at least one night! Two people are gonna sleep on the floor for an extra night! We're gonna settle it through a pool. Bottom two will sleep like dogs!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Is there any chance of the price for the second one being lowered at all?

I'm fine with it, but it's just that if it'd save me some money to pay later, then I'll pay later.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Yeah, but it'd be after the fact that I'd get the money. Like, if it comes down to it, I'll try to get people their money back or buy them all dollar hamburgers or something at a place we stop at on the road.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
umaddddddddd

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i'm pretty late on hearing about this...but i must say..

oats is one of the most gangsta mutha****as alive for doing this. seriously.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
k, i'm going to have to take a seat on this bus cause it's my only option, i'm okay with the extra fee

full bus payment,
i got this

lol getting a hotel nvm

Kira-

Smash Champion
Where in LA is the bus picking people up? I need to know because I am driving up there from Irvine, unless the bus wants to just get me along the way (I'm right next to the 5 !)

Edit - Also why is there a shipping and handling fee for the 2nd payment!

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
There are many of you that signed up for a hotel room and haven't filled out the hotel group form. I know some of you may still be looking, so I'll try to provide a current updated list of hotel groups hopefully by tonight, just so you know your options and you can contact people. But you'll make my job a helluva lot easier IF YOU JUST FILL OUT THE FORM.

The Following People Have Not Filled out the Hotel Group Form:

Hall
Havok
13o0ker
Vyse
Raincatchfire
Doraki
Razzle
A-Rookie
Bigfoot
Nabster
Tearbear
Tee Ay Eye
Nyjin
Hoffman
Awex
Bone

Jem.

Smash Master
Oats is a gangstaaa =D
Also, who wants to hotel with me, zerostar.hx, and Eggz? Our female driver may be in the mix too.
Stockpile a room so we all pay less, yayuhzzz =D

hit us up!

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Ok, here are the finalized Pick-Up Locations:

Barrio Havokz (Havok's House)
Union Station, LA
UC Santa Barbara

I may do 1 to 2 more pick-up locations in the LA/Irvine area. I was thinking of Pat's House or somewhere in the Valley. Basically, I want to go to places where public transportation is easy and safe. Any suggestions people? Where exactly is Pat's house? Etc...

raincatchfire

Smash Journeyman
There are many of you that signed up for a hotel room and haven't filled out the hotel group form. I know some of you may still be looking, so I'll try to provide a current updated list of hotel groups hopefully by tonight, just so you know your options and you can contact people. But you'll make my job a helluva lot easier IF YOU JUST FILL OUT THE FORM.

The Following People Have Not Filled out the Hotel Group Form:

Hall
Havok
13o0ker
Vyse
Raincatchfire
Doraki
Razzle
A-Rookie
Bigfoot
Nabster
Tearbear
Tee Ay Eye
Nyjin
Hoffman
Awex
Bone
i filled mine out i just put it under Boba probably. if you need me to do it again i will.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
PsychoMidget is probably going on this bus.

Oats keep 2 seats for PsychoMidget
yayuuhz

Atlus8

Smash Master
Pats address!

9800 Sepulveda Blvd
North Hills CA 91343

Pat is gonna freak when the charter bus is outside his door!

PsychoMidget is probably going on this bus.

Oats keep 2 seats for PsychoMidget
yayuuhz
I was just thinking if Psycho was even gonna go to Genesis!

Edit - There won't be space to park a charter bus on Sepulveda so just park somewhere in Lassen!

Lovage

Smash Hero
by the way.....if anyone is creepin and crawlin trying to get in our hotel room for sleeps they can gtfo. i ain't tryin to hear that

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I'm going to have to ****ing regulate for a second.

I RESERVED the rooms under MY NAME across the board, and the manager trusts me to an extent. I don't mind if you guys have people stay in your room or play in your room or whatever. That is cool. BUT I NEED TO KNOW IF THEY SLEEP IN YOUR ROOM, and they ALSO NEED TO PAY ME, because it's not right for Smasher A to just put down $10 a night while everyone else is being charged up the *** (legitly) and they didn't help with fundraisers or even take the time to reserve anything with me. Don't reward laziness or just generally grimey behavior. Nip that ****, and don't let people take advantage of you guys.

That's my PSA.

Atlus8

Smash Master
I'm going to have to ****ing regulate for a second.

I RESERVED the rooms under MY NAME across the board, and the manager trusts me to an extent. I don't mind if you guys have people stay in your room or play in your room or whatever. That is cool. BUT I NEED TO KNOW IF THEY SLEEP IN YOUR ROOM, and they ALSO NEED TO PAY ME, because it's not right for Smasher A to just put down $10 a night while everyone else is being charged up the *** (legitly) and they didn't help with fundraisers or even take the time to reserve anything with me. Don't reward laziness or just generally grimey behavior. Nip that ****, and don't let people take advantage of you guys.

That's my PSA.
Right f***en on!

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Hmm, Pat's House is right after the 101, I think it'd be better if we just had the Union Station stop and then added another one further south like in Anaheim, or at the Spectrum in Irvine. I'll have to look at what you all put down for favorable stops.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
hmmmmmm i dont no where im staying

and i dont no how im getting there

lool ahhh ****

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Somewhere in Anaheim would be nice, its much closer than Union Station to me.

a rookie

Smash Ace
we don't wanna play no scrubs :)
Good, let's not let them play with us then! Lol xD
I don't talk, and I'm no scrub. Just let me play a couple games with you, then you
can judge me. I promise you though...I'm no scrub :D
Just give me a chance<3 Haha.

Top Bottom