• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Hey P.
I have Lucky hostage. And i was wondering if you would wanna smash with Lucky and I on Saturday or soemthing. Probably some other people to.

JugaBro

Smash Cadet
Festizzio? I do not know anyone by that name, but thats not surprising considering how many people I dont know. >_<

I just like friendly matches with cool people in my city. ^^ The thing is, I usualy can't get around to doing it. I just dont know any competitive Brawl players in my highschool. I shal PM Festizzio and try to see if we can Brawl sometime. =P

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't.

Aidyn Chronicles is a much worst game than Brawl.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Man, Melee sucks. It's like, oh man, l cancel and whoa, fast stuff combos, let's wavedash omg i just died. Then you do something and more l canceling and wavedashing, and maybe dash dancing and just mindgames in general, and speed, honestly that's all it is.

extragrandeben

Smash Journeyman
****, it got so hostile in Smashboards. We just need to relax.

So much hostility towards people we had nothing against and were even friends with just because of a different point of view. srsly, this has reached a ******** point.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Man, Melee sucks. It's like, oh man, l cancel and whoa, fast stuff combos, let's wavedash omg i just died. Then you do something and more l canceling and wavedashing, and maybe dash dancing and just mindgames in general, and speed, honestly that's all it is.
i know when u cant do any of those things well they really dont look impressive.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hey P.
I have Lucky hostage. And i was wondering if you would wanna smash with Lucky and I on Saturday or soemthing. Probably some other people to.
how many other people? it'll probably just be people shoved into my room with my two tvs. probably like up to 6 people.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i miss melee =/

im offically bored out of my mind with brawl

the only way i have fun is doing free for all on ULTIMATE CD FACTORY!!!!

good **** joey

and since joey is the only one who reads my post

<3333

LuCKy

Smash Master
the only way i have fun is doing free for all on ULTIMATE CD FACTORY!!!!

good **** joey

and since joey is the only one who reads my post

<3333

but mike haze....way to get punked by a 12 year old ROFL!!!
<3 awwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeaaaaah

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
nooooo, if there's a brawl power rankings, I have a better chance at getting on it, and if I do, the world will end.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
haha ya thats why i want the rankings to be updated i feel like i have a pretty good chance of being ranked. Connor your toon link is pretty sick i played u in losers semi finals u campy little guy u ^__^

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
At this rate, the new worst smasher rankings are going to come out before the next update :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom