• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Peek~

Smash Lord

Sangoku

Smash Master
DMoogle what do you mean by "not the worst player ever"? Did he z-cancelled and stuff?
Good job though, I'm sure I couldn't jv 6 stock a lvl1 CPU lol.

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
my daily routine consists of playing smash in the chicago server and then at night play smash in a japanese server

i played for a couple of hours just now and not one desynch at all

looks like the japanese servers are SUPERIOR.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I think there was no need to close the brazilian thread surri, and i dont think there was any flaming or spam... -_-

DMoogle

A$
DMoogle what do you mean by "not the worst player ever"? Did he z-cancelled and stuff?
Good job though, I'm sure I couldn't jv 6 stock a lvl1 CPU lol.
I mean most players who can't hit you once in a match are, well, not-so-good players that don't know how to z-cancel any more than they know what a tilt is. But yeah, this guy knew how to z-cancel and seemed to know basic Falcon strategy.

Frogles

Smash Ace
So I just had a near-perfect game using Link vs. some guy's Falcon. It was only near-perfect because I hurt myself with a bomb once, so I had 5% instead of 0% when the match was over. The guy didn't even seem like the worst player ever (user name was Snakeyes).
i always let someone knock me around a few times and take off a stock if they're really doing that bad.

jerk. :glare:

DMoogle

A$
i always let someone knock me around a few times and take off a stock if they're really doing that bad.

jerk. :glare:
:(

How I play vs. someone totally depends on the situation. If I'm against someone hard to 4- or 5-stock and I'm about to 4- or 5- stock them, then I'm going to try to. But if they're able to prevent it, then I'll **** around and try to kill them in a particular way.

Against really bad players, I'll generally just try to get their % as high as I can (with drills and projectiles, mostly), then kill them with a jab or some other weak attack. But I couldn't pass up an opportunity to have a perfect game, I've only had like 5 in my life (and I think they've all been with Kirby and Ness).

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
My first and only was against a Link on Dreamland as Captain Falcon. He was a total scrub. Once I was on about 3 stocks no damage I played like a total **** and waited patiently for a grab.

Funfun

dandan

Smash Lord
any server that isn't emulinker is automatically better
yeah... i do not think so.
what used to be our best server in europe is 0.86, so not emulinker, and people can join running games and make them crash.
we endured the crashes, but now someone made a bot that crashes a game the instant it starts running.

you guys need to appreciate what you have with galaxy, or just move to pj 1.7 ;)

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Happy Jesus Day.

You guys should be grateful for emulinker, we spent years using a server based on a guy's computer. He was the greatest guy though, I don't think he turned his computer off for a year. All hell broke loose when he had to download things though >.>

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Merry make your kids into possesive brats with loads of gifts and then they will probably ignore you for the rest of the day.

<3

stayed up all night, got what i wanted, a usb adapter for the n64 controller, dkcr, and some clothes.
awesome christmas indeed.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Merry Xmas evr1!

I havnt even posted in this subforum in like 2 weeks ;_;

Goddam you dGames and your mafia goodness.

Everyone on this subforum should start playing mafia. Too good.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Happy Holidays!

Anyone else want to post what they got for Christmas? I got a new computer and that is all :)

rpotts

Smash Lord
Vacuum, Socks, A Shirt, Tools and some toiletries.

Get at me.
(I haven't celebrated with my dads side of the family or my grandparents yet, however)

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I got a surround sound set of headphones, 710g bucket of M&M's, $200 Myers giftcard, Meerkat Manor Calendar (so cute!), $100 cash total, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune for PS3, Shirts and some other stuff.

It was a cool Christmas. Not literally though Australians have Christmas in Summer. It sucks. Getting presents a day before most of the rest of the world makes up for it though :D

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I got nothing but a sig :D
Oh!!! and also...
My best girl friend kissed me last night...

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
out of his polygamist marriage, his FAV girl kissed him last night.

Hes an emporer, btw, so that was like 1/1000 women.

:troll:

Top Bottom