• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Also just noticed that nobody answered to the fact Koyanskaya sent asteroids towards, well, everyone but Fish, not just one lol

But a bigger one could still be a thing at play
There was a lot going on in that section and I admittedly had a very busy day today, so I think I misread that earlier.

That being said, a bigger one would definitely be fitting as a backup plan in case the other meteors mostly fail, or just as an "ultimate" version of the attack since it was one meteor that wiped out the animals whose Souls Koyanskaya is heavily comprised of.

Lily: "Yeah, we already have an idea!"
---
-Yep, towards Lindy!-
---
Blackarachnia: "Great, it's him..."
-Tarantulas laughed maniacally as he shot from his spider legs at them!-
---
Bumblebee: "Do you have water-related powers?"
---
Amy: "That's the idea!" -managed to inflate it now!-
Star: "We just need to find the next clue! It's practically elementary, Lily!"
___

-Who they tell all about the Snatcher's latest prank?-
___

-I admittedly keep forgetting that he's a male because I keep mixing him up with the female spider-based Decepticons- :V

-But the beam failed to catch him?-
___

Squirtle: "(Heck yeah I do! Watch this!)"

-Squirtle charges up a Water Gun, then shoots a blast of water from his mouth to push several fairly heavy metal creates across the room-

___

-Taking out the Fygar as well-

Dipper: "Well done!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Watching V9's first episode and I already have a negative criticism but not towards the show but rather towards the RT website itself.

First, there is a giant ****ing "MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW" ad that covers the entire screen until you give in and either make an account or sign in from an existing one if you already had one. If you're just watching as a guest, it's literally unwatchable. Thank god I already had an account so I didn't really care but this wasn't there before and it sucks.

Second, I'm not even halfway in and already have to put up with 90 seconds of unskippable ads despite having an ad blocker and I don't know if I have it in me to test every ad blocker under the sun using every browser under the sun (because some might be more effective in specific browsers) until one works, especially since I'd need to watch 10 minutes of any episode before testing.

Third... actually, there's no third right now. Outside of the RT website being a giant turd. :4pacman:

Also just noticed that nobody answered to the fact Koyanskaya sent asteroids towards, well, everyone but Fish, not just one lol

But a bigger one could still be a thing at play
There's so much going on that the asteroid is basically background noise :V

Penny: "With friends like his, I have no doubt that he will!"
___

-Which Mabel rolled out of the way of, but is she still able to summon the weapon in question?-
___

-The Pikachu nods-

Pikachu: "(We got brought here along with a few other Raichus, Pikachus and Pichus from our valley after that alien creature caught us...)
Weiss: "Neither do I." :)
---
-yes she is-

-the lance notably vanished too, returning to Mabel's inventory-
---
Phosphora: "Oooooh~ Are any of those Raichus Alolan? Love those guys!"

Medb: "Some rings?"
---
Merlin: "She likes to put up on that image"
-The female Merlin was recovering now-
---
Minervamon: "Hers not!" -points at BB-
BB: :3
Minervamon: "That one gives me a terrible feeling!"
---
Tiki: "Right? It's like having a little sister!"
Camilla: "With a necklace too~"
---
Palutena: -picking and patting Fou-

Dark Pit: "She looks like you but genderbent. You sure it's not a parallel world thing?"
---
Palutena: "You know what? Fair enough." :p
---
Emblem Tiki: "Or a big sister~!" :b:

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Usually this is a form that Grimlock and the Dinobots would never dare to use, Volcanicus is too big and destructive even for them, way too difficult to control. However, as it currently stands, the rage they all feel at all Koyanskaya is doing, and the special hatred she's earned from Grimlock and Swoop, have managed to give Volcanicus the task to DESTROY her-
-Volcanicus roared and then would punch her once again, but Koyanskaya replied sending asteroids at him, still unaware of the dangerously-charged Fishbunjin on her back and what he's about to do-

(Well now, at Spamton maybe?)
Nanoha: "Wait! Oh no, it's panicking!"
Hayate: "Digiwhat?"
Fate: "What are you gonna...?"

//Yeah, plus there's no shortage of creepy-looking Digimon either for another time lol
da Vinci: "Why, we'll make sure to provide~"
-Mata Hari keeps dancing to lure some specimens at her and letting some of the kids destroy some-

Tiki: "I'm sorry about this. On the least, I'll make sure to assist for as long as it lasts, and hopefully is little..."
---
Sakura: "Summon someone dangerous... Or something"

Boudica: "Oh, and a talking one!"
Taiga: "Yeah, he's one of the digital guys!"
Mata Hari: "Then nice to meet you, little Liollmon" :)

Kaito: "And that's just the looks, now the rest if up to you"

-It makes Alphys smile?-
-And then Penny sees Scáthach leap on them-

Mordred: "Aw come on, it's not like I'm going to kick him or something like that"
-It does, happy to sew the Bidoof so fascinated and in awe-

-Penny is again surprised, but tries to kick Scathach away-

(It is true that this Totodile is rather reckless and undisciplined, but forcing a Pokemon to cook when it barely even knows anything of the skill or process is an overly extreme punishment.)

Can we maybe stop celebrating until we can do something about the GIANT FREAKING METEOR PLUMMETING TOWARDS BASEL?!

(That works, imo.)

YSO YOU'rE JUST HERE TO [[clean up aisile 1]] ?? AHA !! NO [[complaints filed] FROM EVERY BUDY'S FAVORITE [[#1 rated salesman 1997]] THEN !! CARRY ON WITH YOUR [[pest control]] !!

Kris: "...I think now might be the time to try and take Spamton down."

// Maybe for this year's Halloween event? :p

Tetra: "Got it!" -Providing cover fire by standing in front of Azura and shooting at the green-clad Kamen Rider-

-And it's going to get worse, since another Specimen or two are headed their way-
___

Specimen 14: "If this ritual worked, no wonder there's so many damn abominations here..."

Steven: "I know we gathered up those candles knowing they'd be important to something, b-but messing with this kind of stuff really a good idea...?"

If it's totally demonic, definitely not. If it's just to summon spirits or entities, it's still dangerous, but it might be a clue to shutting this place's operations down...

Pearl: "I'll go investigate the computer. There might be some answers on there..."
Alear: "...I don't think we can do much anymore..."

-sure, Spamton-

Azura: -considering changing forms to hit harder-
---
Nora: -about to put one of the candles- "So we don't do this, huh?"

-fully charged and punches her spine with the explosive power of a solar flare-

-rapidly fires shots at the circle, which does nothing.....-

-if she finishes the attack, it's likely the Wendigomon will be destroyed on the spot....-

I-a appreciate that....
-unaware, but his paranoia has him always prepared to react-

[Good question; wouldn't taking the candles away stop everything....?]

-he's a bit bashful now....-

-he takes a bite, and......-

-she's even swinging her arms in time to their attacks-

-they have to punish him somehow, though....-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Watching V9's first episode and I already have a negative criticism but not towards the show but rather towards the RT website itself.

First, there is a giant ****ing "MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW" ad that covers the entire screen until you give in and either make an account or sign in from an existing one if you already had one. If you're just watching as a guest, it's literally unwatchable. Thank god I already had an account so I didn't really care but this wasn't there before and it sucks.

Second, I'm not even halfway in and already have to put up with 90 seconds of unskippable ads despite having an ad blocker and I don't know if I have it in me to test every ad blocker under the sun using every browser under the sun (because some might be more effective in specific browsers) until one works, especially since I'd need to watch 10 minutes of any episode before testing.

Third... actually, there's no third right now. Outside of the RT website being a giant turd. :4pacman:
Roosterteeth: -Is shutting down in less than a month-

Also Roosterteeth: "WE NEED ADS TO KEEP OUR SITE RUNNING"

Weiss: "Neither do I." :)
---
-yes she is-

-the lance notably vanished too, returning to Mabel's inventory-
---
Phosphora: "Oooooh~ Are any of those Raichus Alolan? Love those guys!"
It won't be if it lands on Basel. :V

-Sounds like the trip to the Cyber World must've been quite the mission...-
___

Mabel: "...Wait, the lance is... back? What was the point of even disarming me if it just turns into magic and goes right back to my inventory again?!"
___

Pikachu: "(Oh, some of them are!)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Roosterteeth: -Is shutting down in less than a month-

Also Roosterteeth: "WE NEED ADS TO KEEP OUR SITE RUNNING"
Funniest part is how they're not even allowing new paid memberships anymore yet the button to get to your paid memberships options is still there.

It won't be if it lands on Basel. :V

-Sounds like the trip to the Cyber World must've been quite the mission...-
___

Mabel: "...Wait, the lance is... back? What was the point of even disarming me if it just turns into magic and goes right back to my inventory again?!"
___

Pikachu: "(Oh, some of them are!)"
That's true lmao

Jaune: "Sounds like that was quite the mission..."

Weiss: "It sure was."
---
Alear: "If your opponent is fast enough, being disarmed can make the difference between life and death, even if the weapon eventually returns to you. I chose to not capitalize on it."
---
Phosphora: "I wonder if you will too..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Funniest part is how they're not even allowing new paid memberships anymore yet the button to get to your paid memberships options is still there.
Yeah, I don't get it. The button is one thing since maybe they just didn't want to bother with updating the site to totally remove it, but running ads at this point is probably doing next to nothing for them.

And if it's not, then I guess they're just trying to make whatever money they can off the website until it goes down.

That's true lmao

Jaune: "Sounds like that was quite the mission..."

Weiss: "It sure was."
---
Alear: "If your opponent is fast enough, being disarmed can make the difference between life and death, even if the weapon eventually returns to you. I chose to not capitalize on it."
---
Phosphora: "I wonder if you will too..."
(I'd never seen a dimension or city quite like it...It was pretty cool! whenever there wasn't danger.) :lol:
___

Mabel: "I still summoned another weapon!" :glare:
___

-And I still haven't decided if the Pikachu and Pichu are from Alola since Pikachu Valley is a location one of it's islands or if they're from another valley from a separate location entirely- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
There was a lot going on in that section and I admittedly had a very busy day today, so I think I misread that earlier.

That being said, a bigger one would definitely be fitting as a backup plan in case the other meteors mostly fail, or just as an "ultimate" version of the attack since it was one meteor that wiped out the animals whose Souls Koyanskaya is heavily comprised of.
Fair enough and that would make sense to me.

Still, she'd send smaller ones towards the others. :V
Star: "We just need to find the next clue! It's practically elementary, Lily!"
___

-Who they tell all about the Snatcher's latest prank?-
___

-I admittedly keep forgetting that he's a male because I keep mixing him up with the female spider-based Decepticons- :V

-But the beam failed to catch him?-
___

Squirtle: "(Heck yeah I do! Watch this!)"

-Squirtle charges up a Water Gun, then shoots a blast of water from his mouth to push several fairly heavy metal creates across the room-

___

-Taking out the Fygar as well-

Dipper: "Well done!"
Lily: "Why of course, my dear Star. Let's get to the bottom of this case"
---
-Of course-
Lindy: "Oh my, he's still so troublesome..."
---
-Indeed he evades it-
Tarantulas: "Missed me there~?"
Blackarachnia: "Not in the slightest!" -shot at her creator, yet Tarantulas only laughed-
Tarantulas: "Your attitude hasn't changed, thankfully I now can correct it~!" -he said as he shot at her multiple times-
-Of course though, Barricade quickly turned to his vehicle mode to try to tackle him down-
---
Bumblebee: "Woah, that's really cool!"
Robin Hood: "Hey, don't mess up the goods!"
---
Amy: "Heheheh, I'm really good!" >:3 -so she kept digging!-
Camilla: "With a necklace too~"
---
Palutena: -picking and patting Fou-

Dark Pit: "She looks like you but genderbent. You sure it's not a parallel world thing?"
---
Palutena: "You know what? Fair enough." :p
---
Emblem Tiki: "Or a big sister~!" :b:
Medb: "Now aren't we lucky~?"
---
Meltilith: "...I thought it was the not edgy angel the one who couldn't pick up the cues"
---
BB: >:3
Minervamon: "I still need proof to know you're of trust!"
Monika: "Hold on, doesn't that go two-way?"
---
Jack: "Yeah, and to most of us!"
Martha: Yes~!
-It does, happy to sew the Bidoof so fascinated and in awe-

-Penny is again surprised, but tries to kick Scathach away-

(It is true that this Totodile is rather reckless and undisciplined, but forcing a Pokemon to cook when it barely even knows anything of the skill or process is an overly extreme punishment.)
-he's a bit bashful now....-

-he takes a bite, and......-

Mata Hari: "Oh my, he's blushing"
Boudica: "How old is he?"
Taiga: "A few days old!"

-He can't believe how... Rich in taste this is!-

-Wanting to be really cool too!-
-Unfortunately, Scáthach is quite the strong one herself-

Mordred: "Okay, then what you suggest?"
Elizabeth: "...Servitude?"
Artoria: "Something tells me that would be an even worse idea"
Can we maybe stop celebrating until we can do something about the GIANT FREAKING METEOR PLUMMETING TOWARDS BASEL?!

...You really are just a totally mad scientist...What made you this way? Max tells me you weren't always like this at all, and don't say that you just want to prove h ow powerful ARMS are.

...O-Our friends and soldiers.... :urg:

...Zedd Is Going To Pay Dearly For This One.

-Notably speaking utterly coldly, having none of her usual hamminess and completely dropping the casual andmocking tones she most frequently speaks with-
___

(That works, imo.)

YSO YOU'rE JUST HERE TO [[clean up aisile 1]] ?? AHA !! NO [[complaints filed] FROM EVERY BUDY'S FAVORITE [[#1 rated salesman 1997]] THEN !! CARRY ON WITH YOUR [[pest control]] !!

Kris: "...I think now might be the time to try and take Spamton down."
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-Same ole' Artemis- :p
___

// Maybe for this year's Halloween event? :p

Tetra: "Got it!" -Providing cover fire by standing in front of Azura and shooting at the green-clad Kamen Rider-

-And it's going to get worse, since another Specimen or two are headed their way-
___

Specimen 14: "If this ritual worked, no wonder there's so many damn abominations here..."

Steven: "I know we gathered up those candles knowing they'd be important to something, b-but messing with this kind of stuff really a good idea...?"

If it's totally demonic, definitely not. If it's just to summon spirits or entities, it's still dangerous, but it might be a clue to shutting this place's operations down...

Pearl: "I'll go investigate the computer. There might be some answers on there..."

-sure, Spamton-

Coyle: "What lies did he feed you? I was always passionate about ARMS."

Max Brass: "That passion evolved into an obsession..."

Ingrid: -through Coyle's speakers- "You should focus on finding the Alliance's Servants. Coyle is essentially dealt with already."
---
Shez: *Oh, I need to look up how to do this." :p
---
Kamui: "I suppose it is. So... how can I thank you for your help?"
---
---

-if she finishes the attack, it's likely the Wendigomon will be destroyed on the spot....-

I-a appreciate that....

Artoria: "Are we ignoring the fact there's also multiple asteroids plummeting towards us?!"
Medb: "Not me!" -BOLT AXE AT THE ONE GOING TOWARDS HER WHILE SHIROU AIMED MULAGIR AND IRISVIEL AND JEANNE USED SPELLS TO DESTROY THEIRS, WHILE BEDIVERE USED LEIF'S BOW-
Koyanskaya: -Managed to catch Volcanicus's next fist, as she somehow generated a HUGE hand from her back that went at high speed to do it- "How useless are y-" and then... Fishbunjin performed the fist, for a second, Koyanskaya was silent, and a crack noise was heard while her pupils shrank- "Aaah... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
-This would leave her open, no question-

-Speaking of, Serpentera is flying up above once more!-
Charlotte: "I don't question it..."
---
Nanoha: -To Lilithmon- "Wait, he looks scared!"
-Hayate tried to shoot at Spamton at least!-
---
-Good- :p -Are all satisfied after the fact?-
---
Artemis: "Just invite to some good meat!"
---
//Maybe... I just hope at most I make it last at most two months LOL
-Who blocked hits using his gun while he placed an eye-like device inside it, charging an attack!-

Tiki: "Let's hope this ends quickly..."
---
Makoto: "I suggest we destroy them at a distance" -gun ready-
-What will Pearl find?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fair enough and that would make sense to me.

Still, she'd send smaller ones towards the others. :V
She needs a bigger Meteor

1713805670093.png

:V

(I'd never seen a dimension or city quite like it...It was pretty cool! whenever there wasn't danger.) :lol:
___

Mabel: "I still summoned another weapon!" :glare:
___

-And I still haven't decided if the Pikachu and Pichu are from Alola since Pikachu Valley is a location one of it's islands or if they're from another valley from a separate location entirely- :V
Weiss: "Seeing you be human was such a wild sight too..."
---
Alear: "Do you want me to capitalize on every opening?"
---
-having the Aloan surf on its tail to fly along with Phosphora would be a cool mental image :V-

-but it's your choice in the end-

Medb: "Now aren't we lucky~?"
---
Meltilith: "...I thought it was the not edgy angel the one who couldn't pick up the cues"
---
BB: >:3
Minervamon: "I still need proof to know you're of trust!"
Monika: "Hold on, doesn't that go two-way?"
---
Jack: "Yeah, and to most of us!"
Martha: Yes~!
Camilla: "It has nothing to do with luck~ We are simply the best~"
---
Dark Pit: :glare:

Palu: "Seems like Pittoo's got a little of Pit in him too." :p
---
Palutena: "Yeah, what makes me think I should trust you?"
---
-Big Tiki sees all of this?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Why of course, my dear Star. Let's get to the bottom of this case"
---
-Of course-
Lindy: "Oh my, he's still so troublesome..."
---
-Indeed he evades it-
Tarantulas: "Missed me there~?"
Blackarachnia: "Not in the slightest!" -shot at her creator, yet Tarantulas only laughed-
Tarantulas: "Your attitude hasn't changed, thankfully I now can correct it~!" -he said as he shot at her multiple times-
-Of course though, Barricade quickly turned to his vehicle mode to try to tackle him down-
---
Bumblebee: "Woah, that's really cool!"
Robin Hood: "Hey, don't mess up the goods!"
---
Amy: "Heheheh, I'm really good!" >:3 -so she kept digging!-
Star: "Okay, so...what else do we know so far?" -Already having trouble finding any potential next clues- :V
___

-He really scared them into thinking he was going to steal their Souls?!-

-And that he sent them to some scary stormy purple dimension?!-

___

(I might need weapons beyond my wand to deal with such pests...) -Considering asking Shockwave to build a laser cannon for either her arm or as part of a pack attachable to her back-
___

Squirtle: "(Sorry, it shouldn't have effected anything inside the boxes!)" 😅
___

-One of the two remaining Pookas then somehow turns into a pair of floating goggles, an ability it uses to phase through the dirt and quiickly travel to one of the tunnels that Amy has already dug-

Weiss: "Seeing you be human was such a wild sight too..."
---
Alear: "Do you want me to capitalize on every opening?"
---
-having the Aloan surf on its tail to fly along with Phosphora would be a cool mental image :V-

-but it's your choice in the end-
Penny: "Even several months later, I can still barely comprehend how such a temporary transformation it was even possible, myself..."

-I think Penny already told Ruby that the Dark World turns her into a full-fledged human, but the others are shocked to hear that Penny somehow turned into a human?-
___

Mabel: "Just because you could've doesn't necessarily mean you'd succeed! SWORD BEAMS!"

-Mabel tries to launch some magic beams at Alear-
___

-Well, Pikachu and Pichu still look the same in Alola unlike Raichu, so I guess I've got time lmao-

-For now, it seems like there's a lot of Raichus both of the most comon species and the Alolan sub-species along with their earlier evolutions here-

[/spoiler]

(OH MY GOD! THAT'S SO CUTE~!) :b:

-But so is Penny, so if anything, the kick might clash with another spear strike from Scathach-

(Are you seriously suggesting making a Pokemon do hard labor?) :glare:

-sure, Spamton-

Coyle: "What lies did he feed you? I was always passionate about ARMS."

Max Brass: "That passion evolved into an obsession..."

Ingrid: -through Coyle's speakers- "You should focus on finding the Alliance's Servants. Coyle is essentially dealt with already."
---
Shez: *Oh, I need to look up how to do this." :p
---
Kamui: "I suppose it is. So... how can I thank you for your help?"
---
---
Artoria: "Are we ignoring the fact there's also multiple asteroids plummeting towards us?!"
Medb: "Not me!" -BOLT AXE AT THE ONE GOING TOWARDS HER WHILE SHIROU AIMED MULAGIR AND IRISVIEL AND JEANNE USED SPELLS TO DESTROY THEIRS, WHILE BEDIVERE USED LEIF'S BOW-
Koyanskaya: -Managed to catch Volcanicus's next fist, as she somehow generated a HUGE hand from her back that went at high speed to do it- "How useless are y-" and then... Fishbunjin performed the fist, for a second, Koyanskaya was silent, and a crack noise was heard while her pupils shrank- "Aaah... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

---
---
---
---
-Who blocked hits using his gun while he placed an eye-like device inside it, charging an attack!-

---
-What will Pearl find?-

I-a appreciate that....

Star: "Super Sonic Leech Bomb!" -Casts that spell at several of the asteroids in question, creating a large number of blue glowing leeches that attach to them and tick like time bombs-

-The leeches detonate a few seconds later, which would likely prove to be enough to destroy several of the asteroids-

Then a few of us have to focus on taking them down! As for everyone else, Fishbunjin just gave us an opening!

aIngrid's right. Let's just take get her to the Bureau...

-Starts walking away...but before she leaves, she turns her head back to say one final thing-

...I really am sorry about Springtron, by the way. I didn't mean to destroy him, or even critically damage him. I...don't like seeing fellow robots get shut down...I'm sorry. I mean that... :urg:

-Jenny walks away after saying that, followed by her sisters, who are silent as even they aren't sure to say-

Are There Any Other Working Megazords Currently Unpiloted And In The Vicinity?
___

Ralsei: "WAIT!" -Actually tried to stand in the way of the attack-

-...It doesn't do much other than put him at risk of just being caught in the same attack since he's many meters shorter than Wendigomon- :V

-Both Medusa's laser and Hayate's lasers hit and damage Spamton-

HEY !! WHAT'S THE [[BIG]] IDEA ?!
___

-Dipper and Mabel certainly are-
___

-Being a Goddess of the Hunt, that makes sense- :V
___

// I admittedly wish I started this Halloween event earlier and condensed some stuff since this one's going out to almost May again...

Toon Link: "Alright, who are you?!" -Raises his Mirror Shield, which unlike in Phantom Hourglass, he still has here-

-Peppino and Tiki would then smell what oddly smells like freshly grilled beef...And seen what looks like a demon flying towards them-

-Despite the glowing flame above it's head, it only tries to do slash damage by swiping it's claws at them-
___

They aren't lit, so go ahead and place them down anyway. There shouldn't be any problems until all the candles in the summoning symbol are lit.

Pearl: "Hold on, there's yet another note here...And it says: " GL LABS ID 1863
LOG 46

The KIRA genesis is just about fried.

We've summoned far too many spirits for it to handle. Even returning them might collapse the gate!
So I moved 3 of the ritual candles into the Root Cellar. That should deter any more summoning for now.

Spooky will probably order someone to go get them, but that's not my problem.

And odds are they wouldn't survive down there anyway ""

Steven: "...So taking away those candles from here really did prevent more spirits and creatures from being summoned..."

Pearl: "But the portal that was used to call and transport them here remains open..."

Steven: "...Do you think we if can close the portal itself, most of the other spirits will return with it? Otherwise, why would they keep a portal open if nobody can use it?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I-a appreciate that....

---
---
---
---

---
-What will Pearl find?-
Star: "Super Sonic Leech Bomb!" -Casts that spell at several of the asteroids in question, creating a large number of blue glowing leeches that attach to them and tick like time bombs-

-The leeches detonate a few seconds later, which would likely prove to be enough to destroy several of the asteroids-

Then a few of us have to focus on taking them down! As for everyone else, Fishbunjin just gave us an opening!

-Starts walking away...but before she leaves, she turns her head back to say one final thing-

...I really am sorry about Springtron, by the way. I didn't mean to destroy him, or even critically damage him. I...don't like seeing fellow robots get shut down...I'm sorry. I mean that... :urg:

-Jenny walks away after saying that, followed by her sisters, who are silent as even they aren't sure to say-

___

-...It doesn't do much other than put him at risk of just being caught in the same attack since he's many meters shorter than Wendigomon- :V

___

___

___

// I admittedly wish I started this Halloween event earlier and condensed some stuff since this one's going out to almost May again...

Toon Link: "Alright, who are you?!" -Raises his Mirror Shield, which unlike in Phantom Hourglass, he still has here-

-Peppino and Tiki would then smell what oddly smells like freshly grilled beef...And seen what looks like a demon flying towards them-

-Despite the glowing flame above it's head, it only tries to do slash damage by swiping it's claws at them-
___

They aren't lit, so go ahead and place them down anyway. There shouldn't be any problems until all the candles in the summoning symbol are lit.

LOG 46

We've summoned far too many spirits for it to handle. Even returning them might collapse the gate!
So I moved 3 of the ritual candles into the Root Cellar. That should deter any more summoning for now.

Steven: "...So taking away those candles from here really did prevent more spirits and creatures from being summoned..."

Pearl: "But the portal that was used to call and transport them here remains open..."

Steven: "...Do you think we if can close the portal itself, most of the other spirits will return with it? Otherwise, why would they keep a portal open if nobody can use it?"
Veyle: -BLASTING METEORITES NEAR HER WITH SPELLS-

Alear: "I suppose we'll help by destroying the meteors." -ready to help by preparing a beam-
---
-Max Brass would also leave but before that-

Ingrid: -through Coyle's body- "If you want, I could tell you where Byleth and Shez are. They're actually working on that too since they're more or less useless against Koyanskaya."
---
Queen Medusa: "The big idea is that I wanted to watch some TV but instead I have to help some worms beat a tin can." :glare:
---
-my characters are too-
---
Kamui: "I'll try my best to treat you to something nice at some point then." :)
---
Kanna: "I don't think that really matters. He's hurting us and that's all that matters for us to defend ourselves!"
---
Blake: "That could be a different portal..."

Penny: "Even several months later, I can still barely comprehend how such a temporary transformation it was even possible, myself..."

-I think Penny already told Ruby that the Dark World turns her into a full-fledged human, but the others are shocked to hear that Penny somehow turned into a human?-
___

Mabel: "Just because you could've doesn't necessarily mean you'd succeed! SWORD BEAMS!"

-Mabel tries to launch some magic beams at Alear-
___

-Well, Pikachu and Pichu still look the same in Alola unlike Raichu, so I guess I've got time lmao-

-For now, it seems like there's a lot of Raichus both of the most comon species and the Alolan sub-species along with their earlier evolutions here-
Nora: "Wait, you were a WHAT?!"

Weiss: "And somehow, that wasn't even the strangest thing..."
---
-which Alear dodged with no problem... aside form the last one which she casually drew her sword just to cut it down before going back to unarmed combat-
---
-Phosphora nearly squeed at that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
-which Alear dodged with no problem... aside form the last one which she casually drew her sword just to cut it down before going back to unarmed combat-
---
-Phosphora nearly squeed at that-
Penny: "Dark Worlds change almost everyone's appearance and powers while visiting them, and in my case, it seems my Soul and Aura caused it to turn me from an android to be a full flesh and blood human..."

(Remember what we said about Byleth and Sothis? That was probably the strangest change the Dark World causes for any us...)
___

Mabel: (I'm gonna have to aim these beams more strategically...And maybe not call out my attacks.)
___

Someone's already more of a Pokemon nerd than I thought. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Dark Worlds change almost everyone's appearance and powers while visiting them, and in my case, it seems my Soul and Aura caused it to turn me from an android to be a full flesh and blood human..."

(Remember what we said about Byleth and Sothis? That was probably the strangest change the Dark World causes for any us...)
___

Mabel: (I'm gonna have to aim these beams more strategically...And maybe not call out my attacks.)
___

Someone's already more of a Pokemon nerd than I thought. :p
Nora: "Yeah, that sounds really crazy."

-if a return to Dark World ever happens, I still wanna do a bit of Shez being unchanged due to her powers already being deeply attuned to darkness :V-
---
-ALEAR IS RUSHING AT HER-
---
Phosphora: "I mean, come on! Anyone with a Game Boy has probably thought about them." :p

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Mata Hari: "Oh my, he's blushing"
Boudica: "How old is he?"
Taiga: "A few days old!"

-He can't believe how... Rich in taste this is!-

---

---
-What will Pearl find?-

-But so is Penny, so if anything, the kick might clash with another spear strike from Scathach-

___

___

___

LOG 46

Alear: "I suppose we'll help by destroying the meteors." -ready to help by preparing a beam-

---
Queen Medusa: "The big idea is that I wanted to watch some TV but instead I have to help some worms beat a tin can." :glare:

Kanna: "I don't think that really matters. He's hurting us and that's all that matters for us to defend ourselves!"
---

-he's still a youngin'-

-uncharacteristic to an IceDevimon, his cheeks were rosy from just how delicious the meal was, letting his former "human" side on display-
You....I think I'll keep you around. :p

Seriously, Monika, you have to try some. All of you do.

-gasps at the exchange!-

-what if....they tied him up and made him watch as they ate replacements for what he took? :p-

-he then leaps up to join the effort in stopping the meteors, using his own body to break them-

Scared or not, it can't be left-
-HEY! DON'T STAND IN THE PATH OF THE SHOT ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Are you TRYING to get your dumbass killed?!

-if nothing else, it shows these two are unwilling to take out someone in the crossfire-

....I wonder if I could use-a that one for ingredients....
....wait, that wouldn't be right...

[A portal, eh....?]
-he trying to think-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-he's still a youngin'-

-uncharacteristic to an IceDevimon, his cheeks were rosy from just how delicious the meal was, letting his former "human" side on display-
You....I think I'll keep you around. :p

Seriously, Monika, you have to try some. All of you do.

-gasps at the exchange!-

-what if....they tied him up and made him watch as they ate replacements for what he took? :p-
Boudica: "I see, so he's new to... Everything"
Mata Hari: "It's cute~"

Kaito: "Heh, I wouldn't mind that" :p
Monika/Sayori/Yuri/Natsuki: ".......Woah" -are awed by this all-

-SO DOES MASH-
-Making it so there's an epic clash-

Elizabeth: "...How about tie him up and have him see us eat? Ha!"

___

___

___

___

___

LOG 46

---

Ingrid: -through Coyle's body- "If you want, I could tell you where Byleth and Shez are. They're actually working on that too since they're more or less useless against Koyanskaya."
---
---
-my characters are too-
---
---
---
-he then leaps up to join the effort in stopping the meteors, using his own body to break them-

-if nothing else, it shows these two are unwilling to take out someone in the crossfire-

[A portal, eh....?]
-he trying to think-
-So far, about half are destroyed-
Jeanne: "Anyone available, don't hold back!"
-Volcanicus didn't hesitate to use the opening to enter his claws in the disgusting chimera, making Koyanskaya scream further as she tried to take him off by expanding and hitting with many of her wings-
-Artoria and Jeanne rushed to her, ready to use their Engage skills once again as she's too distracted to create more chimeras-

Charlotte: "I think most are dismantled"
Sitonai: "'Most' means not all"
---
Nanoha: "We just want to see if it can be reasoned with..."
Hayate: "You big meanie have no right to talk!"
---
-Good, because I have nothing else for this-
---
Artemis: "Great~! See you soon theeeeen~!"
---
-And he shoots at them as a result, allowing other Specimens in-

Tiki: "Better not test" -DIVINE BREATH-
---
Takeru: "There's a 50/50 it could happen"
Mordred: "How would you know?"
Takeru: "Well, things are kinda like that in my world, anything bad monsters or aliens do get reversed when defeated a lot of the time"
Star: "Okay, so...what else do we know so far?" -Already having trouble finding any potential next clues- :V
___

-He really scared them into thinking he was going to steal their Souls?!-

-And that he sent them to some scary stormy purple dimension?!-

___

(I might need weapons beyond my wand to deal with such pests...) -Considering asking Shockwave to build a laser cannon for either her arm or as part of a pack attachable to her back-
___

Squirtle: "(Sorry, it shouldn't have effected anything inside the boxes!)" 😅
___

-One of the two remaining Pookas then somehow turns into a pair of floating goggles, an ability it uses to phase through the dirt and quiickly travel to one of the tunnels that Amy has already dug-
Lily: "Weeeeeeeell, we know that you can dip in to create new and powerful spells on the fly"
---
Lindy: "Seems we'll need to see he gets disciplined"
Natsuki: "YEAH!"
---
-Maybe, also Airachnid is very much active-
Blackarachnia: "She is here too?!"
---
-Robin Hood groans-
-Blitzwing chuckled-
---
Amy: "Wait, they can do that too?"
Chrono: "Why so?"
Camilla: "It has nothing to do with luck~ We are simply the best~"
---
Dark Pit: :glare:

Palu: "Seems like Pittoo's got a little of Pit in him too." :p
---
Palutena: "Yeah, what makes me think I should trust you?"
---
-Big Tiki sees all of this?-
Medb: "And thus the world presents us to the other best~"
---
Morrigan: "Cute" :p
-The female Merlin is now standing up again after dusting and healing herself-
Magi☆Mari: "I see Cath Palug remains always the same"
---
Minervamon: "I would never do anything to harm Pit! I swear that!"
Monika: "Then why did you start talking to him?"
Minervamon: "I... I always wanted to make friends, but no other Digimon where I lived ever wanted to get close to a virus, so no one approached me. It's why I passed myself for a human in that chat site. That's all! I just want to hear more of Pit's stories! I didn't expect him to be a cool angel warrior, he's always smiling when he has something to say"
---
-Hasn't she been doing mental comments to herself and spoke a few times already?- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "And thus the world presents us to the other best~"
---
Morrigan: "Cute" :p
-The female Merlin is now standing up again after dusting and healing herself-
Magi☆Mari: "I see Cath Palug remains always the same"
---
Minervamon: "I would never do anything to harm Pit! I swear that!"
Monika: "Then why did you start talking to him?"
Minervamon: "I... I always wanted to make friends, but no other Digimon where I lived ever wanted to get close to a virus, so no one approached me.It's why I passed myself for a human in that chat site. That's all! I just want to hear more of Pit's stories! I didn't expect him to be a cool angel warrior, he's always smiling when he has something to say"
---
-Hasn't she been doing mental comments to herself and spoke a few times already?- :V
Camilla: "Presicely~" -giggling-
---
Palutena: "Some things truly don't change. A pleasure to meet you, by the way. I'm Palutena, the one who has to put up with this guy all the time." -glancing at Merlin when saying that last part- :p
---
Palutena: "........Okay, that's adorable. Want me to call him over?"
---
-in my defense, I'm dumb- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
ALRIGHT, given what I am planning to do, this was one I had to make, soooo, here it goes!

EnemyDex Entry:
Dark Area Rulers #2
Seven Great Demon Lords (Lucemon, Leviamon, Daemon, Belphemon, Barbamon, Beelzemon, Lilithmon)

1713817072712.png

Class: Beast
Gender: Male (Lucemon, Leviamon, Daemon, Belphemon, Barbamon, Beelzemon), Female (Lilithmon)
Height/Weight: 35 GB (Lucemon), 60 GB (Leviamon), 18 GB (Daemon), 30 GB (Barbamon), 44 GB (Belphemon), 20 GB (Beelzemon), 25 GB (Lilithmon)
Alignment: Lawful Good (Lucemon), Neutral Evil (Barbamon, Beelzemon), Chaotic Evil (Leviamon, Daemon, Belphemon, Lilithmon)
Origin: Dark Area, Digital World
Debut: Digimon V-Tamer 01 (Daemon), D-Ark Version 2.0 (Beelzemon), D-Scanner 3.0 (Lucemon), Digital Monster Card Game (Barbamon, Leviamon, Belphemon), Pendulum Progress 2.0 (Lilithmon)
Likes: To establish his own order (Lucemon), when others fail (Leviamon), his schemes working (Daemon), to destroy his enemies (Belphemon), treasures (Barbamon), a good fight (Beelzemon), depravity and provocation (Lilithmon)
Dislikes: Each other, Yggdrasill, the Royal Knights
Line: “For as long as a dark heart beats within the souls of humans… We shall return!” -Belphemon
Comment: Some information regarding their previous forms have been lost to time, not like in the present they would care much.

Seven Deadly Digimon. There was a period of chaos in the Digital World, a long-lasting war between beastial and humanoid Digimon that took the lives of thousands. When all things seemed lost, a lone child angel descended from the Heavens, Lucemon, child of Yggdrasill, the God of the Digital World, and stopped it by bringing order and harmony to this world, becoming its ruler. However, when he begged Yggdrasill to remove any combat instinct pertaining to Digimon, he refused on the basis they required it to evolve. The confused Lucemon eventually concluded that to bring order, a coup d’etat was needed. Recruiting six like-minded angels to his cause, Lucemon started a rebellion, ending in a crushing defeat that had them exiled to the Dark Area of the Digital World.

The seven angel Digimon all fell corrupted to darkness, each one became tied to a vice. Lucemon to Pride. Leviamon to Envy. Daemon to Wrath. Belphemon to Sloth. Barbamon to Greed. Beelzemon to Gluttony. And Lilithmon to Lust. Their existence became tied to those of the vices they represent, a multiversal force that will remain so long any beings retain any slight hint of evil in their hearts, and thus, became some of the highest authority of the Dark Area, turning it into their playground to run their schemes.

Their shared desire is to destroy Yggdrasill and envelop the world in darkness to destroy it, and afterwards, remake it in a way that benefits them, full of sins on all corners, to do anything as they please.

Parameters
Strength: EX
Endurance: EX
Agility: B
Mana: EX
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills
Authority of the Beast: Rank B. A skill that deals more damage to anything coming from Humanity or Gods.
Independent Manifestation: Rank EX. The ability to sustain oneself existence.

Personal Skills
Nega-Messiah: Rank EX. The nullification of any divine blessings, as one is the full embodiment of the seven deadly sins of humanity.
Crowns of Sins: Rank EX. Seven spectrums of light that announce the presence of the Demon Lords, containing fractions of their power.
Nightmare Soldiers: Rank A+++. The ability to lead a legion of various dark-themed Digimon, most of which are of Virus attribute and demonic-looking.
Divine Atonement: Rank EX. The full power of the Crowns of Sins, unleashing a light of annihilation.
Tempest Program: Rank A. A crack program that can turn the binary code of digital beings into ternary, making them lose their minds.

Noble Phantasm
Ogudomon: Purgatorium: Rank EX, Anti-World type.
The Avatar Digimon, the result of the combinations of all sins into one. A grotesque Super Demon Lord who has seven legs and eyes, as well as an eighth eye. As it includes the whole of the Digital World's sins, and moreover, is a mysterious personification with the ability to atone for them all, the power of a Digimon with even a small amount of malice is counterbalanced, and it is impossible for it to defeat Ogudomon. Its Special Moves are running wild after its own lusts (Oratio Grandioloqua), and a shock-wave played from its mouth (Catedral). Also, it pulverizes its opponent with its gigantic legs (Gradus).

Attribute: Beast

Traits: Humanoid (Lucemon, Daemon, Barbamon, Beelzemon, Lilithmon), Divine (Lucemon), King, Demon, Large (Barbamon), Massive (Belphemon, Leviamon), Wild Beast (Belphemon, Leviamon), Threat to Humanity

Notes: Were they put under the usual Beast classification, they would occupy the seat of Beast VI. One of the first threats Chaldea ever faced, killed by severely underestimating them while in a weakened state. Naturally, they have a heated rivalry against Yggdrasill’s enforcers, the Royal Knights. They’re not fond in the least of one another, but are willing to put up their differences for a common goal, besides Beelzemon, who is much harder to get to cooperate with and is prone to just do what he wants.

1713819395541.png

Lucemon: Falldown Mode
Level: Ultimate
Type: Demon Lord Digimon
Attribute: Virus/Vaccine
Field: Dark Area, Nightmare Soldiers, Unknown

Bio:
“The strongest of the "Seven Great Demon Lords", it is an ultimate Demon Lord Digimon which possesses both the divine and the diabolic. It instigated a rebellion in the far-flung past, and so it was sealed in the Dark Area along with many other Demon Lord Digimon. Its power exceeds that of Megas, and is said to rival that of the existence called "God" as well. It has a contradictory existence, in that one side of it loves all things, as God does, while the other is trying to destroy the whole world, as the Devil does. Hence, once it destroys this world, it intends to create a fresh new world. Its Special Moves are "Paradise Lost", a destructive technique where, after launching the opponent high into the sky with a wild dance of blows, it holds their limbs fixed as it drives them back into the ground, and producing a three-dimensional magic circle as a glowing orb of holiness and evilness, within which it confines the opponent (Dead or Alive). When shut within this magic circle, it is a 50/50 decision whether the opponent is either completely annihilated or suffers great damage.”
-Digimon Reference Book entry

Other stages:

1713819438521.png

Lucemon
Level: Rookie
Type: Angel Digimon
Attribute: Vaccine
Field: Virus Busters

“Said to have descended to the ancient Digital World long ago, it is an Angel Digimon which has the appearance of a child. It manifested in an era in which the Digital World was still chaotic, and it is said that it brought about order and harmony. However, a long period of darkness was summoned due to Lucemon's later "Rebellion". Although it has the appearance of a child, the power and intelligence it possesses surpass even that of an Ultimate Digimon. It is said that Lucemon's abilities have now been inherited and split among the Three Archangels. Its Special Move is firing ten super-heated spheres of light arranged in a cruciform syzygy (Grand Cross). This technique possesses a power surpassing that of Seraphimon's "Seven Heavens".”

1713819476901.png

Leviamon
Level: Mega
Attribute: Virus
Field: Dark Area, Deep Savers, Nightmare Soldiers

Bio:
“The strongest monster existing in the Digital World, it is called the "Devil Beast" out of terror of the exceedingly mighty power that this monster possesses and is counted as one of the "Seven Great Demon Lords". This extensive monster, said to possess gigantic jaws which could guzzle down even the Digital World, is reported to sleep in the depths of the Net Ocean nearest to the Dark Area, and if it is awakened, it will despise any Digimon at the top, and will cause other Demon Lord Digimon and even Angel Digimon to run away in fear. However, as the existence of the limits on Digimon are decoded, its own appears similar to nothingness, and it is said that it builds the foundation for the existence of wickedness in the Digital World. Its Special Moves are destroying everything with its gigantic jaws (Rostrum), and mowing everything down with its long tails (Cauda).”

1713819526068.png

Daemon
Field: Dark Area, Nightmare Soldiers, Unknown

Bio:
“A Demon Lord Digimon that leads the many Devil and Fallen Angel Digimon. Like Devimon, Daemon was originally an Angel Digimon, and a particularly high-ranking one. However, because it raged in fury or rebellion, against a being of goodness in the Digital World (perhaps the very human that created the Digital World), it was deleted to the Dark Area (the graveyard of deleted data). It has vowed to one day conquer the Digital World, in revenge against the being of goodness. Also, it is plotting to secretly revive the "Ultra Digimon," who led the rebellion and was the strongest among the Megas. Its Special Move is superhigh-temperature hellfire (Flame Inferno). Those who suffer this technique are burned up without a trace.”

1713819552246.png

Belphemon: Rage Mode
Field: Dark Area, Nightmare Soldiers

Bio:
“It is said that Belphemon awakens from its eternal slumber once in a thousand years, and regains its natural shape. When Belphemon awakens from its slumber it changes into an incarnation of rage, and anything that enters its field of vision becomes a target for destruction. It is said that just by suffering Belphemon: Rage Mode's roar, Ultimate Digimon and below will have their data disintegrated and die instantly, and not even Mega Digimon can escape unharmed. Its Special Moves are black flames cast from the chains coiled around its body (Lampranthus), and a slash attack which is unleashed from its claws, clad in the flames of hell (Gift of Darkness). In addition, the data of Digimon consigned to oblivion by the Digimon crowned as the Seven Great Demon Lords is not reincarnated, but is sent to the center of the Dark Area, and becomes the flesh and blood of the Demon Lords.”

Other stages:

1713819598952.png

Belphemon: Sleep Mode

Bio:
“A Demon Lord Digimon that is said to be sealed in the deepest parts of the Dark Area. As the strength it possesses is too immense, its data is said to have been put in a sleep state by the Digital World's system, although the truth of the matter is uncertain. Because it has fallen into a deep sleep, it cannot unleash its own attacks, but it is able to inflict damage to Digimon just with its snores, and for that reason it won't be easy to attack Belphemon: Sleep Mode in its sleep. Its Special Moves are the "Eternal Nightmare" it invokes with its peaceful snoring, and black flames cast from the chains coiled around its body (Lampranthus). "Eternal Nightmare" is encouraged if you are suffering from a lack of sleep. It will promise an eternal slumber."

1713819633050.png

Barbamon

Bio:
“As a Demon Lord Digimon which has the appearance of a long-bearded old man, it is one of the "Seven Great Demon Lords". It resides within the heart of the Dark Area, the den of demons, and manipulates Fallen Angel Digimon to run the whole gamut of evil. It is obsessed with all of the treasure which exists within the Network, so out of avarice, and regardless of the means, it has a cruel personality with a greed that would kill Digimon just for a piece of treasure. It is the foremost and most cunning schemer of the Seven Great Demon Lords, and can easily manipulate the Mega Ghoulmon in addition to Fallen Angel Digimon. Its Special Moves are using its demonic staff "Death Lure" to tempt Digimon into an inescapable living hell, converting them to wickedness, and unleashing all of the Dark Area's evil energies at once as an ultra-high-temperature explosion that burns up everything without a trace (Pandemonium Lost). In addition, even MaloMyotismon's Special Move "Pandemonium Flame" only releases a small fraction of these energies.”

1713819675686.png

Beelzemon
Field: Dark Area, Metal Empire, Nature Spirits, Nightmare Soldiers, Wind Guardians

Bio:
“A Demon Lord Digimon that, while possessing the power to preside over the many Devil Digimon, continues to live and act independently. As one of the "Seven Great Demon Lords", it is said that it could stand at the peak of the dark army, "Nightmare Soldiers", if it cared to, although it is also said that there exists a Demon Lord Digimon which surpasses even Beelzemon. It rides the gigantic motorcycle-type machine, "Behemoth", and wields its cherished shotguns, the "Berenjena". Although its personality is cruel and merciless, it is also exceedingly prideful, so it would never attack the weak. Its Signature Move is raising its sharp claws overhead and then cutting the opponent to pieces (Darkness Claw). Its Special Move is rapid-firing its twin shotguns (Double Impact).”

Other stages:

1713819721264.png

Beelzemon: Blast Mode
Field: Dark Area, Nightmare Soldiers, Wind Guardians

Bio:
“An ultimate Demon Lord that raised its power and spirit to their utmost limits. Instead of evolving in wickedness, it maintained a calmer mental state, and its three, once-baleful red eyes have become green. It commonly demonstrates incomparable power and speed, and four jet-black wings are growing from its back. You can almost say that before the Beelzemon that took on this figure, the opponent no longer exists. Its right arm is integrated with its Blaster, and fires powerful energy waves to disintegrate everything into atoms. Its Signature Move is firing a destructive wave from the Blaster on its right arm (Death Slinger), and its Special Move is drawing a magic circle before itself, then firing destructive waves toward the center (Chaos Flare).”

1713819791247.png

Lilithmon

Bio:
“As a Demon Lord Digimon which has the appearance of a woman, it is one of the "Seven Great Demon Lords". It is thought that it was originally the same kind of Digimon as Ofanimon, but it fell from heaven and eventually became known as the "Goddess of Darkness". It confounds its opponents with its bewitchingly lovely appearance, and it is said that those who are taken in by its temptations are invariably granted death. Its reputation as the "Goddess of Darkness" is appropriate, as it offers generosity towards vice, but only cruel outrages towards virtue. The demonic "Nazar Nail" on its right arm corrodes everything it touches. Its Special Move is rotting the opponent's body with a sigh of darkness (Phantom Pain). It is said that if one is struck by this curse, their data dissipates from the tips of their body and they suffer pain even in death.”

Other stages:

1713820379142.png

01001100 01101001 01101100 01101001 01110100 01101000 01101101 01101111 01101110 00100000 00101000 01011000 00101101 01000001 01101110 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01100100 01111001 00101001 00001010
Level: 01001101 01100101 01100111 01100001
Type: 01000100 01100101 01101101 01101111 01101110 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 00100000 01000100 01101001 01100111 01101001 01101101 01101111 01101110
Attribute: 01010110 01101001 01110010 01110101 01110011
Field: 01000100 01100001 01110010 01101011 00100000 01000001 01110010 01100101 01100001 00101100 00100000 01001110 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 01101101 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01010011 01101111 01101100 01100100 01101001 01100101 01110010 01110011

Bio:
"01001000 01100001 01110110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01011000 00101101 01100101 01110110 01101111 01101100 01110110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100011 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100010 01110011 01100101 01110011 01110011 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100001 01110101 01110100 01111001 00101100 00100000 01001100 01101001 01101100 01101001 01110100 01101000 01101101 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101111 01100010 01110100 01100001 01101001 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100111 00101100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110111 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100010 01101111 01100100 01111001 00101110 00100000 01001001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01100001 01101001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01100001 01110010 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110000 01110100 01101001 01110110 01100001 01110100 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110100 00101100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110011 01110100 01100001 01101110 01110100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01110000 01110101 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110100 01110011 00101110 00100000 01001100 01101001 01101100 01101001 01110100 01101000 01101101 01101111 01101110 00101100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01100001 01100011 01101000 01101001 01100101 01110110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110101 01101100 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100001 01110101 01110100 01111001 00101100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101100 01110101 01110011 01100011 01101001 01101111 01110101 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100010 01100001 01101100 01100101 01100110 01110101 01101100 00100000 01100111 01101111 01100100 01100100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01100100 01110101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100111 01100101 01101110 01100101 01110010 01101111 01110101 01110011 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110000 01100001 01100011 01101001 01110100 01111001 00101110 00100000 01001001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01010011 01110000 01100101 01100011 01101001 01100001 01101100 00100000 01001101 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100100 01110010 01100001 01110111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000011 01110010 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01001100 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 00100000 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110110 01100001 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110010 01100001 01101110 01100111 01100101 00100000 00101000 01010011 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101000 00100000 01000110 01100001 01110011 01100011 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110100 01100101 00101001 00101110 00100000 01000100 01101001 01100111 01101001 01101101 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01110000 01110101 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110100 01110011 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01110010 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100100 01110010 01100001 01110111 01101110 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01111001 01101111 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01110010 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101101 01101001 01110100 01110011 00101100 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01110010 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01100001 01100110 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00101110 00100000 01001100 01101001 01101100 01101001 01110100 01101000 01101101 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101001 01110100 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01110101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01110010 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01110010 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 01110011 00101110"
Camilla: "Presicely~" -giggling-
---
Palutena: "Some things truly don't change. A pleasure to meet you, by the way. I'm Palutena, the one who has to put up with this guy all the time." -glancing at Merlin when saying that last part- :p
---
Palutena: "........Okay, that's adorable. Want me to call him over?"
---
-in my defense, I'm dumb- :V
-And thus, they would go buy some jewels~!-
---
Magi☆Mari: "My, oh my, what a wonderful Divine Spirit we have here~ I wonder how my dear older brother manged to be with you"
Kiara: "...Which seat are you?"
Magi☆Mari: "That's a secret for now~"
---
Minervamon: "............................E-E-Eeeeeh?"
Monika: "What's wrong?"
Minervamon: "W-Well,I I..." -siiiigh- "I-I guess I do got to be honest. But if you lay a finger on him, you'll know my rage!"
---
-KEK-
Tiki: Okay, seems she's making friends! Cute~ -she also wanna talk to Emblem Marth later-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Everyone: -talks about how entries being massive walls of text can be a little bit much-

Digi: -makes a post filled with entries three times bigger the very same week-

At least the rest of the post is just a reply to my stuff but still :4pacman:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And thus, they would go buy some jewels~!-
---
Magi☆Mari: "My, oh my, what a wonderful Divine Spirit we have here~ I wonder how my dear older brother manged to be with you"
Kiara: "...Which seat are you?"
Magi☆Mari: "That's a secret for now~"
---
Minervamon: "............................E-E-Eeeeeh?"
Monika: "What's wrong?"
Minervamon: "W-Well,I I..." -siiiigh- "I-I guess I do got to be honest. But if you lay a finger on him, you'll know my rage!"
---
-KEK-
Tiki: Okay, seems she's making friends! Cute~ -she also wanna talk to Emblem Marth later-
Rin: 👀

---
Palutena: "By being submissive, of course." :p

Pit: -not getting it-
---
-Palu taps her staff into the ground and suddenly, Pit was being dragged out of a gaming session with Liz to get to this room=
---
-of course she'd want Marf :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Weeeeeeeell, we know that you can dip in to create new and powerful spells on the fly"
---
Lindy: "Seems we'll need to see he gets disciplined"
Natsuki: "YEAH!"
---
-Maybe, also Airachnid is very much active-
Blackarachnia: "She is here too?!"
---
-Robin Hood groans-
-Blitzwing chuckled-
---
Amy: "Wait, they can do that too?"
Chrono: "Why so?"
Star: "And that a lot of them are easier to create thanks to my imagination..."
___

-It probably won't work- :V
___

Open fire on any enemy in sight! We've got to retrieve that device!
___

Squirtle: "(S-Still, pretty cool right?) :lol:
___

Dipper: "The real reason is creativity and game-balance. In-universe... yeah, I've got nothing..."

Nora: "Yeah, that sounds really crazy."

-if a return to Dark World ever happens, I still wanna do a bit of Shez being unchanged due to her powers already being deeply attuned to darkness :V-
---
-ALEAR IS RUSHING AT HER-
---
Phosphora: "I mean, come on! Anyone with a Game Boy has probably thought about them." :p
-That would actually make a lot of sense lmao-

-They probably will at some point since Deltarune's 3rd, 4th and 5th chapters are slated to release soonish, and I might be able to have some of that stuff happen concurrently with multiple characters...But until then, they can always visit the main Dark World that Ralsei lives in- :V

(My Ice-type moves also got replaced with Fire-type ones, but that's nothing compared to the changes Penny, Byleth and the Gokaigers have...)
___

-This time, Mabel tries to dodge whatever attack Alear uses at the last second-
___

Squirtle: "(A game-what?)" :confused:

-SO DOES MASH-
-Making it so there's an epic clash-

Elizabeth: "...How about tie him up and have him see us eat? Ha!"
-gasps at the exchange!-

-They're both incredibly powerful fighters...-

(...Or we could just teach him to have manners?)

(Lizzy's idea is better!)

---

---
---
-my characters are too-
---
---
---

-Volcanicus didn't hesitate to use the opening to enter his claws in the disgusting chimera, making Koyanskaya scream further as she tried to take him off by expanding and hitting with many of her wings-

-Artoria and Jeanne rushed to her, ready to use their Engage skills once again as she's too distracted to create more chimeras-

---

---
---
---

---

Takeru: "Well, things are kinda like that in my world, anything bad monsters or aliens do get reversed when defeated a lot of the time"

[A portal, eh....?]
-he trying to think-
-Star used some of her strongest spells besides Spdier with a Top Hat on the meteors, while Undyne kept launching spears at Koyanskaya-

Got it. Give us there coordinates, and we'll head there next.

-What does Coyle think of what Jenny said about Springtron?-

Then We'll Just Have To Look For An Active One

Just Because My Own Giant Robot Is Too Damaged To Fly Doesn't Mean I Will Let Zedd Get Away With This

___

Ralsei: "I won't let you harm a scared wild creature without answers!"

IVE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU [[pests and vermin]]. PERHAPS IT'S TIME THAT YOU [[face the music]] !!

Susie: "SHUT UP ALREADY!" -Shot several axe beams at Spamton GIGA-

-...And notably, one of them damages one of his three strings-
___

-Neither do I...-
___

-Yup, Artemis has not changed much over the years lmao-
___

TLink: "As much as I agree, I still can't help but wonder who he is. He's got similar powers and weapons to the Gokaigers and Ranger Sentries..."

-Surprisingly enough ,the demon made of beef, AKA Specimen 11, is actually partly burnt by the divine fire breath, although it still manages to teleport to another random spot near the duo-
___

Pearl: -Searching through the computers files- "...This computer is barely operational...But it says that the gate is still open, but dormant, and that if the facility or the mansion are comprimised while it's still open, the gate will let loose spirits and entities from all sorts of dimenions!"

So instead of a literal portal to hell, it's just an extremely dangerous and unstable interdimensional gate used to collect spirits and monsters...

Steven: "Okay, that's a relief...But now it really sounds like we've got close the portal!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Also, poor Lindy yet not getting an entry :4pacman:
Some day:tm:
Rin: 👀

---
Palutena: "By being submissive, of course." :p

Pit: -not getting it-
---
-Palu taps her staff into the ground and suddenly, Pit was being dragged out of a gaming session with Liz to get to this room=
---
-of course she'd want Marf :V-
KEK
-Of the finest durability too~-
---
Merlin: "Funny, that's not how it went last night" :p
Morrigan/Lilith: "...I want details"
Kiara: "You're not getting them"
---
Minervamon: "...A-Aaaaah..."
Elizabeth: "HUH?!"
---
-She knows more than well it's not her Marth, not even a human one-
-But that doesn't means she can't be friendly-
-Back to the buckos tho!-
Star: "And that a lot of them are easier to create thanks to my imagination..."
___

-It probably won't work- :V
___

Open fire on any enemy in sight! We've got to retrieve that device!
___

Squirtle: "(S-Still, pretty cool right?) :lol:
___

Dipper: "The real reason is creativity and game-balance. In-universe... yeah, I've got nothing..."
Lily: "But there's still questions..."
---
-I mean, it's the Snatcher- :V
---
-The whole army obeys-
-Steeljaw is forced to take cover... Which made him not see Nightbird approach-
---
Bumblebee: "Obviously! I bet you could find many ways to use that!"
---
Amy: "So to make it more challenging, oh that makes me want to beat it more!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "But there's still questions..."
---
-I mean, it's the Snatcher- :V
---
-The whole army obeys-
-Steeljaw is forced to take cover... Which made him not see Nightbird approach-
---
Bumblebee: "Obviously! I bet you could find many ways to use that!"
---
Amy: "So to make it more challenging, oh that makes me want to beat it more!"
Star: "Like, why are my magic levels so high to begin with? And what's with the fact that I apparently created or revived a Milhorse?!"
___

-If nothing else, they could ask Medb to scare him again, but he still carries cheese around and avoids blue paint, blue potions and food coloring, sources of ice, and Sans and Papyrus at all costs- :V
___

-Who's able to land a powerful strike on him?-
___

Squirtle: (It's super effective on Fire-types, Rock-types and Ground-types, but it's also helping for cleaning and keeping foes at bay. Heck, I bet I could just use it to push some enemies off a platform.)"

-Had to the the SSB joke- :V
___

Mabel: "Take down that Pooka, then!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

[A portal, eh....?]
-he trying to think-

---
---
---
---

---
-Star used some of her strongest spells besides Spdier with a Top Hat on the meteors, while Undyne kept launching spears at Koyanskaya-

Got it. Give us there coordinates, and we'll head there next.

-What does Coyle think of what Jenny said about Springtron?-

Then We'll Just Have To Look For An Active One

Just Because My Own Giant Robot Is Too Damaged To Fly Doesn't Mean I Will Let Zedd Get Away With This

___

Ralsei: "I won't let you harm a scared wild creature without answers!"

IVE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU [[pests and vermin]]. PERHAPS IT'S TIME THAT YOU [[face the music]] !!

Susie: "SHUT UP ALREADY!" -Shot several axe beams at Spamton GIGA-

-...And notably, one of them damages one of his three strings-
___

-Neither do I...-
___

-Yup, Artemis has not changed much over the years lmao-
___

TLink: "As much as I agree, I still can't help but wonder who he is. He's got similar powers and weapons to the Gokaigers and Ranger Sentries..."

-Surprisingly enough ,the demon made of beef, AKA Specimen 11, is actually partly burnt by the divine fire breath, although it still manages to teleport to another random spot near the duo-
___

Pearl: -Searching through the computers files- "...This computer is barely operational...But it says that the gate is still open, but dormant, and that if the facility or the mansion are comprimised while it's still open, the gate will let loose spirits and entities from all sorts of dimenions!"

So instead of a literal portal to hell, it's just an extremely dangerous and unstable interdimensional gate used to collect spirits and monsters...

Steven: "Okay, that's a relief...But now it really sounds like we've got close the portal!"
Alear: -looking at her sword, Liberation, and the blue glow it was giving- ....The stakes truly are that high, huh...?

Coyle: "..." I don't believe her...

Ingrid: "Here they are~" -uploaded into Jenny's data banks- "Hurry. They can move quite fast."
-and maybe Sitonai is with the two mercs too :V-
---
Queen Medusa: -yawn- "Another generic boss battle line... That means you're going down, I guess."
---
Kamui: -waving at her before getting back to Jannu-
---
-Azura's hand is clutching on to her pendant, holding it hear her mouth and humming a song, causing it to flash in a light before she herself was bathing in that light-

Kanna: "Whoa, what's going on with Auntie Azura?"

-once the light faded, she looked... very different...-

Azura: "I was planning on using this on the next fall festival, but I suppose I have no choice..."

// Gotta love how the only reason this is possible is how long this **** lasted. This Azura alt came out last week. :V
---
Ruby: "And that we should make sure it never opens again."

-That would actually make a lot of sense lmao-

-They probably will at some point since Deltarune's 3rd, 4th and 5th chapters are slated to release soonish, and I might be able to have some of that stuff happen concurrently with multiple characters...But until then, they can always visit the main Dark World that Ralsei lives in- :V

(My Ice-type moves also got replaced with Fire-type ones, but that's nothing compared to the changes Penny, Byleth and the Gokaigers have...)
___

-This time, Mabel tries to dodge whatever attack Alear uses at the last second-
___

Squirtle: "(A game-what?)" :confused:
Nora: "Whoa, you could do fire things? Awesome!"

Blake: "How did you change, Weiss?"

Weiss: "Elemental attacks with Myrtenaster no longer required Dust, instead taking from my Aura."

Ruby: "Awesome!"
---
-which was an attempt at getting multiple hits-
---
Phosphy: "Don't worry about it." :p

KEK
-Of the finest durability too~-
---
Merlin: "Funny, that's not how it went last night" :p
Morrigan/Lilith: "...I want details"
Kiara: "You're not getting them"
---
Minervamon: "...A-Aaaaah..."
Elizabeth: "HUH?!"
---
-She knows more than well it's not her Marth, not even a human one-
-But that doesn't means she can't be friendly-
-Back to the buckos tho!-
Camilla: "Truly, those are made for us~"
---
Palutena: "Now you hush, little flower." -bonks Merlin with staff-
---
Pit: "Whoaaaaaaaaaaa-OAAAAAAAAAH! G-FORCE IN MY FAAAAAAAAAAAACE!" -then he's in the room- "....Oh, hey Miss Athena! ....wait, you're here?!"
---
-how the buckos?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "Whoa, you could do fire things? Awesome!"

Blake: "How did you change, Weiss?"

Weiss: "Elemental attacks with Myrtenaster no longer required Dust, instead taking from my Aura."

Ruby: "Awesome!"
---
-which was an attempt at getting multiple hits-
---
Phosphy: "Don't worry about it." :p
-Ir makes the others wonder what changes they'd have whenever visiting the Dark Worlds?-
___

-Mabel tries to dodge some blows and block a few others-

-She may not have Dipper's training, but she started out as a bit of a more skilled fighter than he did-
___

In any case, it looks like another Pokemon just got a Trainer!

Pikachu: -Both quite happy and grateful...Although his expression soon turns from a bright smile to one of worry again since he still wants to make sure his little sis is safe-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Like, why are my magic levels so high to begin with? And what's with the fact that I apparently created or revived a Milhorse?!"
___

-If nothing else, they could ask Medb to scare him again, but he still carries cheese around and avoids blue paint, blue potions and food coloring, sources of ice, and Sans and Papyrus at all costs- :V
___

-Who's able to land a powerful strike on him?-
___

Squirtle: (It's super effective on Fire-types, Rock-types and Ground-types, but it's also helping for cleaning and keeping foes at bay. Heck, I bet I could just use it to push some enemies off a platform.)"

-Had to the the SSB joke- :V
___

Mabel: "Take down that Pooka, then!"
Lily: "Maybe because you're Mewman royalty?"
---
-Her being partnered to Emblem Camilla could help... Maybe-
---
-YOU BET THAT SHE DID-
---
Bumblebee: "See? You have great ideas!" -as a Trainer secondary, good-
---
-AMY DID IT-
Camilla: "Truly, those are made for us~"
---
Palutena: "Now you hush, little flower." -bonks Merlin with staff-
---
Pit: "Whoaaaaaaaaaaa-OAAAAAAAAAH! G-FORCE IN MY FAAAAAAAAAAAACE!" -then he's in the room- "....Oh, hey Miss Athena! ....wait, you're here?!"
---
-how the buckos?-
Medb: "Good they were found by their rightful owners~"
---
Merlin: "Ow, that breaks my heart" :p
Magi☆Mari: "Now then, back to your other guest"
---
Mineravamon: "A-Aaaaah... I...." -knees down- "I'M SO SORRY!"
---
-Spirit dragon clone and amalgam of kids souls be speaking, getting to know each other!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Maybe because you're Mewman royalty?"
---
-Her being partnered to Emblem Camilla could help... Maybe-
---
-YOU BET THAT SHE DID-
---
Bumblebee: "See? You have great ideas!" -as a Trainer secondary, good-
---
-AMY DID IT-
Star: "So it might be like a, royal blood thing? But there's still some stuff I've done that apparently no other Mewman queens done before...At least not that's been recorded in history."
___

-At the very least, he's agreed to not cause any major problems for anyone-

-He signed a contract with Team RWBY after they struck back at him for playing some dangerous pranks on them-

___

-STEELJAW SEVERALLY DAMAGED-
___

Squirtle: "(Thanks!, Bumblebee)"

-I'm also a Trainer secondary, so that's partly why I made the joke- :p
___

-What sounds like a victory tune plays for a brief second, but then the normal music returns and starts playing in a much faster time, and the last remaining enemy in the level notably seems to rapidly advancing to the top of the level, running up through tunnels before eventually trying to hover straight to the surface-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Ir makes the others wonder what changes they'd have whenever visiting the Dark Worlds?-
___

-Mabel tries to dodge some blows and block a few others-

-She may not have Dipper's training, but she started out as a bit of a more skilled fighter than he did-
___

In any case, it looks like another Pokemon just got a Trainer!

Pikachu: -Both quite happy and grateful...Although his expression soon turns from a bright smile to one of worry again since he still wants to make sure his little sis is safe-
-it really does...-
---
-Alear is constantly aiming for the upper hair of Mabel's body to get her used to blocking high... only to then do a spin kick at her leg-
---
Phosphy: "You okay, little guy?"

Medb: "Good they were found by their rightful owners~"
---
Merlin: "Ow, that breaks my heart" :p
Magi☆Mari: "Now then, back to your other guest"
---
Mineravamon: "A-Aaaaah... I...." -knees down- "I'M SO SORRY!"
---
-Spirit dragon clone and amalgam of kids souls be speaking, getting to know each other!-
Camilla: "Let's buy them~"
---
Palutena: "The barghest..."
---
Pit: "...You didn't tell me you were coming to visit."
---
-how adorable!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it really does...-
---
-Alear is constantly aiming for the upper hair of Mabel's body to get her used to blocking high... only to then do a spin kick at her leg-
---
Phosphy: "You okay, little guy?"
-They end up discussing this?-
___

-Which catches Mabel off guard, and thus leads to her tripping and falling over-
___

Pikachu: "(As glad as I am, I'm still worried about my little sis...Who's going to look after her most of the time if she doesn't have a Trainer yet?)"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "So it might be like a, royal blood thing? But there's still some stuff I've done that apparently no other Mewman queens done before...At least not that's been recorded in history."
___

-At the very least, he's agreed to not cause any major problems for anyone-

-He signed a contract with Team RWBY after they struck back at him for playing some dangerous pranks on them-

___

-STEELJAW SEVERALLY DAMAGED-
___

Squirtle: "(Thanks!, Bumblebee)"

-I'm also a Trainer secondary, so that's partly why I made the joke- :p
___

-What sounds like a victory tune plays for a brief second, but then the normal music returns and starts playing in a much faster time, and the last remaining enemy in the level notably seems to rapidly advancing to the top of the level, running up through tunnels before eventually trying to hover straight to the surface-
Lily: "...On recorded history! What if your family had a secret they didn't want others to know?"
---
-Even so, Lindy will make sure he's under further watch-
---
-INDEED, though she'd also see he's leaking Energon instead of Angolmois from the wound-
---
-Neato- :p
Bumblebee: "No issue! Maybe you could even propel through the air a little!"
---
Amy: "Get over here!" -follows fast!-
Camilla: "Let's buy them~"
---
Palutena: "The barghest..."
---
Pit: "...You didn't tell me you were coming to visit."
---
-how adorable!-
Medb: "Already two steps ahead~"
---
Barghest: "...What you want with me?"
Magi☆Mari: "Well, she's much cutee than expected~"
---
Minervamon: "I-I didnt plan to..."
---
Jack: "-yes! Video games are really cool!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...On recorded history! What if your family had a secret they didn't want others to know?"
---
-Even so, Lindy will make sure he's under further watch-
---
-INDEED, though she'd also see he's leaking Energon instead of Angolmois from the wound-
---
-Neato- :p
Bumblebee: "No issue! Maybe you could even propel through the air a little!"
---
Amy: "Get over here!" -follows fast!-
Star: -Gasp- "Or spells that were lost in the fire that destroyed the original version of the spell book!"

___

-When the ship's crew doesn't see him causing problems, they'll instead usually find him reading books, watching TV, or stealing other people's mail for his minions to read-
___

-Aquamarine wonders if this is a bad sign or a good one...-
___

-One of these days we need to play some rounds of Ultimate online lol-

Squirtle: "(Ooh, I like that idea! I haven't actually tried that before...)"
___

-The Pooka tries to escape to the side of the screen upon reaching the surface!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They end up discussing this?-
___

-Which catches Mabel off guard, and thus leads to her tripping and falling over-
___

Pikachu: "(As glad as I am, I'm still worried about my little sis...Who's going to look after her most of the time if she doesn't have a Trainer yet?)"
-they might be :V-
---
-Alear was quick to try and pin her down so she'd have a harder time getting up-
---
-meanwhile, Lilith is drawing plans for a Pokemon daycare in the castle-

Medb: "Already two steps ahead~"
---
Barghest: "...What you want with me?"
Magi☆Mari: "Well, she's much cutee than expected~"
---
Minervamon: "I-I didnt plan to..."
---
Jack: "-yes! Video games are really cool!"
Camilla: "How smart of you~"
---
Palutena: "I know, right?"
---
Pit: "Then why are you here?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "They really are, aren't they? Shame I can't play them though..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: -Gasp- "Or spells that were lost in the fire that destroyed the original version of the spell book!"

___

-When the ship's crew doesn't see him causing problems, they'll instead usually find him reading books, watching TV, or stealing other people's mail for his minions to read-
___

-Aquamarine wonders if this is a bad sign or a good one...-
___

-One of these days we need to play some rounds of Ultimate online lol-

Squirtle: "(Ooh, I like that idea! I haven't actually tried that before...)"
___

-The Pooka tries to escape to the side of the screen upon reaching the surface!-
Lily: "That's it! One's passed down to future princesses and queens naturally!"
---
-So that's why the Santas got some gifts mixed up last year-
---
-Hopefully it means he's not as insane as the others-
---
Bumblebee: "Now you got the idea!"
---
Amy: "Wait over there! You won't get away!" -going theeere-
Camilla: "How smart of you~"
---
Palutena: "I know, right?"
---
Pit: "Then why are you here?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "They really are, aren't they? Shame I can't play them though..."
Medb: "I had to strategize various attacks back in my day after all~"
---
Barghest: "...Cute?"
Morrigan: "A little" But not as appealing as me.
---
Minervamon: "I'm sorry... I'm a big liar..."
---
Jack: "Oh, right. Sorry..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "I had to strategize various attacks back in my day after all~"
---
Barghest: "...Cute?"
Morrigan: "A little" But not as appealing as me.
---
Minervamon: "I'm sorry... I'm a big liar..."
---
Jack: "Oh, right. Sorry..."
Camilla: "I wasn't much of a strategist myself..."
---
Palutena: "Yeah, you look great as a humanoid."
---
Pit: "Liar? What are you talking about?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "It's perfectly fine. I'm happy watching." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "That's it! One's passed down to future princesses and queens naturally!"
---
-So that's why the Santas got some gifts mixed up last year-
---
-Hopefully it means he's not as insane as the others-
---
Bumblebee: "Now you got the idea!"
---
Amy: "Wait over there! You won't get away!" -going theeere-
Star: "Lily, I think we may have just cracked this case!"

-The only problem is...they don't actually have much evidence or any historical records for their theory yet, :V
___

-He steals it because he wants his minions to believe other people in the world care about them-
___

Detain him at once!
___

Squirtle: "(In fact, I think I'll test it right now!)"

Pikachu: "(Ate you sure that's a good idea...?)"
___

-Is she able to catch it?-

-they might be :V-
---
-Alear was quick to try and pin her down so she'd have a harder time getting up-
---
-meanwhile, Lilith is drawing plans for a Pokemon daycare in the castle-
-How is that going?-
___

-This works, but doesn't stop Mabel from casting more magic beams at her-
___

-Which the Pokemon aren't aware of...But this will help the Pichu and other young and lower stage Pokemon for the time being-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How is that going?-
___

-This works, but doesn't stop Mabel from casting more magic beams at her-
___

-Which the Pokemon aren't aware of...But this will help the Pichu and other young and lower stage Pokemon for the time being-
Nora: "You think I'll be strong like lightning all the time?"
---
-while pinned down? if so, that was enough to get Alear off of her-

Alear: That was unexpected... maybe I shouldn't underestimate her.
---
-that's the point, yeah- :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "You think I'll be strong like lightning all the time?"
---
-while pinned down? if so, that was enough to get Alear off of her-

Alear: That was unexpected... maybe I shouldn't underestimate her.
---
-that's the point, yeah- :)
(It's quite possible...)
___

-She at least managed to cast one more beam just aa she was pinned down-

Mabel::"I've defeated worse odds!"
___

-Would Lilith have told anyone else about it yet?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(It's quite possible...)
___

-She at least managed to cast one more beam just aa she was pinned down-

Mabel::"I've defeated worse odds!"
___

-Would Lilith have told anyone else about it yet?-
Nora: "That'd be so cool!"
---
Alear: "Then how about we make them worse?"
---
-she's keeping it a surprise for now-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "I wasn't much of a strategist myself..."
---
Palutena: "Yeah, you look great as a humanoid."
---
Pit: "Liar? What are you talking about?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "It's perfectly fine. I'm happy watching." :)
Medb: "That's fine, your skill is impressive even a different made something akin to a Servant based on you!"
---
Kiara: "...I can't deny such"
Kama: "And I know a thing or two about appeal"
-The barghest now... Blushed-
---
Minervamon: "...I am not some human girl from the place humans call Greece. I'm a Digimon..."
---
Jack: "Ooooh, alright! Why don't you talk to the other kids later?"
Star: "Lily, I think we may have just cracked this case!"

-The only problem is...they don't actually have much evidence or any historical records for their theory yet, :V
___

-He steals it because he wants his minions to believe other people in the world care about them-
___

Detain him at once!
___

Squirtle: "(In fact, I think I'll test it right now!)"

Pikachu: "(Ate you sure that's a good idea...?)"
___

-Is she able to catch it?-
Lily: "Elementary, my dear!"
---
-Also why Meltlilith didn't get the model kits she pre-ordered a while ago- :V
---
-Kickback and Scorponok both immediately got all over him, as Barricade then cuffed him-
Barricade: "You were always annoying"
Steeljaw: "Hmph!"
---
Blitzwing: "I'm up for it" :p
---
Amy: "Awwww, it went away!"

Top Bottom