• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Boudica: "I see, so he's new to... Everything"
Mata Hari: "It's cute~"

Kaito: "Heh, I wouldn't mind that" :p
Monika/Sayori/Yuri/Natsuki: ".......Woah" -are awed by this all-

-SO DOES MASH-
-Making it so there's an epic clash-

Elizabeth: "...How about tie him up and have him see us eat? Ha!"

-So far, about half are destroyed-
Jeanne: "Anyone available, don't hold back!"
-Volcanicus didn't hesitate to use the opening to enter his claws in the disgusting chimera, making Koyanskaya scream further as she tried to take him off by expanding and hitting with many of her wings-
-Artoria and Jeanne rushed to her, ready to use their Engage skills once again as she's too distracted to create more chimeras-

Nanoha: "We just want to see if it can be reasoned with..."
Hayate: "You big meanie have no right to talk!"
---

-And he shoots at them as a result, allowing other Specimens in-

Tiki: "Better not test" -DIVINE BREATH-
---
Takeru: "There's a 50/50 it could happen"
Mordred: "How would you know?"
Takeru: "Well, things are kinda like that in my world, anything bad monsters or aliens do get reversed when defeated a lot of the time"
-They're both incredibly powerful fighters...-

(...Or we could just teach him to have manners?)

(Lizzy's idea is better!)

-Star used some of her strongest spells besides Spdier with a Top Hat on the meteors, while Undyne kept launching spears at Koyanskaya-

___

Ralsei: "I won't let you harm a scared wild creature without answers!"

IVE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU [[pests and vermin]]. PERHAPS IT'S TIME THAT YOU [[face the music]] !!

Susie: "SHUT UP ALREADY!" -Shot several axe beams at Spamton GIGA-

-...And notably, one of them damages one of his three strings-

TLink: "As much as I agree, I still can't help but wonder who he is. He's got similar powers and weapons to the Gokaigers and Ranger Sentries..."

-Surprisingly enough ,the demon made of beef, AKA Specimen 11, is actually partly burnt by the divine fire breath, although it still manages to teleport to another random spot near the duo-
___

Pearl: -Searching through the computers files- "...This computer is barely operational...But it says that the gate is still open, but dormant, and that if the facility or the mansion are comprimised while it's still open, the gate will let loose spirits and entities from all sorts of dimenions!"

So instead of a literal portal to hell, it's just an extremely dangerous and unstable interdimensional gate used to collect spirits and monsters...

Steven: "Okay, that's a relief...But now it really sounds like we've got close the portal!"

Alear: -looking at her sword, Liberation, and the blue glow it was giving- ....The stakes truly are that high, huh...?

Queen Medusa: -yawn- "Another generic boss battle line... That means you're going down, I guess."
---

-Azura's hand is clutching on to her pendant, holding it hear her mouth and humming a song, causing it to flash in a light before she herself was bathing in that light-

Kanna: "Whoa, what's going on with Auntie Azura?"

-once the light faded, she looked... very different...-

Azura: "I was planning on using this on the next fall festival, but I suppose I have no choice..."

// Gotta love how the only reason this is possible is how long this **** lasted. This Azura alt came out last week. :V
---
Ruby: "And that we should make sure it never opens again."
-shyyyyyy.....-

-they find it delicious too?-

-but only one can win!-

-at the tying up part-
[WHAAAAAAAT?!]

-more dumbbells thrown her way!-

I owe none of you any answers. Now stand asi-
....son of a *****!

-grabs Ralsei and brings towards the mouth-

-immediately undoes the circle and tries flying at it to get the poor goat away-

-irritated salaryman look-
"Reason with", huh? It's amazing this organization hasn't done itself in by now.

-fires with the shotgun!-

-nod-
[Maybe we need a counter force....]
-referring to his Mega form's ability to pass through dimensions-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "That's fine, your skill is impressive even a different made something akin to a Servant based on you!"
---
Kiara: "...I can't deny such"
Kama: "And I know a thing or two about appeal"
-The barghest now... Blushed-
---
Minervamon: "...I am not some human girl from the place humans call Greece. I'm a Digimon..."
---
Jack: "Ooooh, alright! Why don't you talk to the other kids later?"
Camilla: "That's one way of putting it~"
---
Palutena: "Awwww, that's cute~"
---
Pit: "......That's even cooler!" :b:
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh, that sounds lovely!" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Elementary, my dear!"
---
-Also why Meltlilith didn't get the model kits she pre-ordered a while ago- :V
---
-Kickback and Scorponok both immediately got all over him, as Barricade then cuffed him-
Barricade: "You were always annoying"
Steeljaw: "Hmph!"
---
Blitzwing: "I'm up for it" :p
---
Amy: "Awwww, it went away!"
Star: "Now we just need to find out which queen it was! ...Which...is easier said than done since almost all recorded history and notes about the queens before Skywynne were destroyed in a fire." :ohwell:
___

-Being a mail thief isn't what the Snatcher is most known for, but it's one of the things he does most often- :V
___

Job well done, you four!
___

-Squirtle starts charging WAter Gun again...-
___

-And then a victory tune plays, one that's cheerful enough to suit both winning a level but also comical enough for the last enemy to escape-

Nora: "That'd be so cool!"
---
Alear: "Then how about we make them worse?"
---
-she's keeping it a surprise for now-
(I think almost all of your Semblances would be affected somehow...)
___

Mabel: "Huh?" 🤨
___

-Then Pikachu's concerns for who'll look after his sisters remains-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-They're both incredibly powerful fighters...-

(...Or we could just teach him to have manners?)

(Lizzy's idea is better!)
-shyyyyyy.....-

-they find it delicious too?-

-but only one can win!-

-at the tying up part-
[WHAAAAAAAT?!]
Mata Hari: "...Can I pat him?"
Taiga: "Maybe later, we wanna eat now!"
Boudica: "Of course! Some meat so he grows strong!"

-They couldn't believe it, quite wide-eyed-
-Except for Natsuki, who is also at kitchen duties, she instead sighs-
Natsuki: "Yeah, there's a reason he also works making food with us..."
Kaito: "You're welcome" :p

-Yeah, and the answer is something she wanna know!-
-She sees as Scáthach pulled out a version of Gáe Bolg that was like a bow and arrow to hit!-

Elizabeth: "Heheheh~ Not liking that, I see~"
Mordred: "Well, well" :p
Artoria: "...Teaching him manners it will be"
-Star used some of her strongest spells besides Spdier with a Top Hat on the meteors, while Undyne kept launching spears at Koyanskaya-

Got it. Give us there coordinates, and we'll head there next.

-What does Coyle think of what Jenny said about Springtron?-

Then We'll Just Have To Look For An Active One

Just Because My Own Giant Robot Is Too Damaged To Fly Doesn't Mean I Will Let Zedd Get Away With This

___

Ralsei: "I won't let you harm a scared wild creature without answers!"

IVE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU [[pests and vermin]]. PERHAPS IT'S TIME THAT YOU [[face the music]] !!

Susie: "SHUT UP ALREADY!" -Shot several axe beams at Spamton GIGA-

-...And notably, one of them damages one of his three strings-
___

-Neither do I...-
___

-Yup, Artemis has not changed much over the years lmao-
___

TLink: "As much as I agree, I still can't help but wonder who he is. He's got similar powers and weapons to the Gokaigers and Ranger Sentries..."

-Surprisingly enough ,the demon made of beef, AKA Specimen 11, is actually partly burnt by the divine fire breath, although it still manages to teleport to another random spot near the duo-
___

Pearl: -Searching through the computers files- "...This computer is barely operational...But it says that the gate is still open, but dormant, and that if the facility or the mansion are comprimised while it's still open, the gate will let loose spirits and entities from all sorts of dimenions!"

So instead of a literal portal to hell, it's just an extremely dangerous and unstable interdimensional gate used to collect spirits and monsters...

Steven: "Okay, that's a relief...But now it really sounds like we've got close the portal!"
Alear: -looking at her sword, Liberation, and the blue glow it was giving- ....The stakes truly are that high, huh...?

Coyle: "..." I don't believe her...

Ingrid: "Here they are~" -uploaded into Jenny's data banks- "Hurry. They can move quite fast."
-and maybe Sitonai is with the two mercs too :V-
---
Queen Medusa: -yawn- "Another generic boss battle line... That means you're going down, I guess."
---
Kamui: -waving at her before getting back to Jannu-
---
-Azura's hand is clutching on to her pendant, holding it hear her mouth and humming a song, causing it to flash in a light before she herself was bathing in that light-

Azura: "I was planning on using this on the next fall festival, but I suppose I have no choice..."

// Gotta love how the only reason this is possible is how long this **** lasted. This Azura alt came out last week. :V
---

....son of a *****!

-immediately undoes the circle and tries flying at it to get the poor goat away-

"Reason with", huh? It's amazing this organization hasn't done itself in by now.

-nod-
-And given the immense pain from her cracked back, Koyanskaya is currently unfocused enough for those attacks to land, Volcanicus managing to rip one of her dozens of legs to her displeasure-
Koyanskaya: "YOU ALL FOUL! PESTS THAT DIRT THIS MULTIVERSE! WE BACK DOWN ON WHAT WE SAID, WE'LL CLEANSE ALL YOUR RACES UNTIL ONLY THOSE IN OUR COLLECTIVE REMAIN!" -sent more asteroids!-
Shirou: "And now you're blaming more people for what they're not at fault at" -shooting at an asteroid-

-Let me stablish that first- :V
Sitonai: "Very well... You go do that, I'll go back to the Fortress"
Charlotte: "Why tho?"
Sitonai: "There's few things I want to make sure of, don't worry, I won't run away" -she hops on Shiro- "Let's go now!" -the polar bear did an agreeing grunt as they charged off-
-So then she'd be with the Mercs- :V
---
Nanoha: -GASP- "Ralsei-kun!"
Fate: "...Seems the answer is no" -preparing a spell!-
-While Spamton said that, SOMETHING HITS HIS FACE HARD, which didn't do much as that's not one of his strings, but still knocked him a little!-
---
-And indeed, Jannu was waiting for sheeeee-
---
-Brainwashed, he's not as awed as he should be, and the green-cladded individual fires a charged shoooooot!-

Tiki: "Oh great, it can warp too. Those are always annoying ones..."
---
Rin: "And I assume we just can't make it explode..."
Sakura: -Knows- "Have you ever tried that ability?"
Camilla: "That's one way of putting it~"
---
Palutena: "Awwww, that's cute~"
---
Pit: "......That's even cooler!" :b:
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh, that sounds lovely!" :b:
Medb: "Am I wrong tho~?" -getting some jewels!-
---
Drake: "Huh, hard to believe how it was an hour ago"
Blackbeard: "I like it!"
Magi☆Mari: "Yes, yes, hmm, so I think I have an idea that could benefit her and us all~"
Barghest: "...Huh?"
---
Minervamon: "I'm sorry that I- Wait, I am?"
---
Tiki: "Of course, she'd love making friends!"
Martha: "Ah, I'm sure of that!"
Star: "Now we just need to find out which queen it was! ...Which...is easier said than done since almost all recorded history and notes about the queens before Skywynne were destroyed in a fire." :ohwell:
___

-Being a mail thief isn't what the Snatcher is most known for, but it's one of the things he does most often- :V
___

Job well done, you four!
___

-Squirtle starts charging WAter Gun again...-
___

-And then a victory tune plays, one that's cheerful enough to suit both winning a level but also comical enough for the last enemy to escape-
Lily: "...Aaaaaand who knows how much the High Commission would be willing to speak of, if not busy in their jobs... Aside from Hekapoo, she's make a whole chase out of it..."
---
-Eventually someone may start to notice, huh?-
---
Kickback: "Heheheh, felt fun to do a catch~"
Steeljaw: "The funniest part is that this is still an improvement over how I was cycles ago"
Barricade: "Speak. What do they intend to do with the Enigma of Combination?" -he pulled out his nightstick, one he won't hesitate to use against the wolf-like Decepticon-
Steeljaw: "One of the things should be obvious, it's in the thing's name"
---
-And the Cybertronians wait to see the result!-
---
Amy: "...Wait, did I win? Or did I lose?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Aaaaaand who knows how much the High Commission would be willing to speak of, if not busy in their jobs... Aside from Hekapoo, she's make a whole chase out of it..."
---
-Eventually someone may start to notice, huh?-
---
Kickback: "Heheheh, felt fun to do a catch~"
Steeljaw: "The funniest part is that this is still an improvement over how I was cycles ago"
Barricade: "Speak. What do they intend to do with the Enigma of Combination?" -he pulled out his nightstick, one he won't hesitate to use against the wolf-like Decepticon-
Steeljaw: "One of the things should be obvious, it's in the thing's name"
---
-And the Cybertronians wait to see the result!-
---
Amy: "...Wait, did I win? Or did I lose?"
Star: "...Is there any chance that some of might still be in books at the castle library? You'd think one of the Butterflies or guard or servants would've noticed if there was over the past several hundred years, but..."
___

-A lot of people have by now. It's just that not everyone knows or realizes it's the Snatcher who's...well, snatching their mail- :V
___

So you intend to create more Combiners?
___

-Squirtle then aims the Water Gun at the floor, but since he doesn't fire it at an angle or plan for a flight arc or landing he instead just launches himself straight up and high into the air-

Squirtle: "SQUIRTLE SQUIRTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!"
___

Dipper: "You won, you just missed a chance to get a few extra points from defeating the last enemy in the stage." :p

-but only one can win!-

-at the tying up part-
[WHAAAAAAAT?!]
-She sees as Scáthach pulled out a version of Gáe Bolg that was like a bow and arrow to hit!-

-Which of course, Penny tries to block with several of Floating Array's swords-

-If it succeeds, she tries to launch more of the swoards at Scáthach from above, swinging them and swiping them in varying motions to try and land hits and limited Scáthach's space-

(...That's more sound.) :p

Coyle: "..." I don't believe her...

Ingrid: "Here they are~" -uploaded into Jenny's data banks- "Hurry. They can move quite fast."
-and maybe Sitonai is with the two mercs too :V-
---
---
Kamui: -waving at her before getting back to Jannu-
---

---
-And given the immense pain from her cracked back, Koyanskaya is currently unfocused enough for those attacks to land, Volcanicus managing to rip one of her dozens of legs to her displeasure-
Koyanskaya: "YOU ALL FOUL! PESTS THAT DIRT THIS MULTIVERSE! WE BACK DOWN ON WHAT WE SAID, WE'LL CLEANSE ALL YOUR RACES UNTIL ONLY THOSE IN OUR COLLECTIVE REMAIN!" -sent more asteroids!-
Shirou: "And now you're blaming more people for what they're not at fault at" -shooting at an asteroid-

Sitonai: "There's few things I want to make sure of, don't worry, I won't run away" -she hops on Shiro- "Let's go now!" -the polar bear did an agreeing grunt as they charged off-
---
-While Spamton said that, SOMETHING HITS HIS FACE HARD, which didn't do much as that's not one of his strings, but still knocked him a little!-
---
---
-Brainwashed, he's not as awed as he should be, and the green-cladded individual fires a charged shoooooot!-

---

....son of a *****!

-nod-
Dipper: "Do you even hear what you're saying? You're changing your goals and targets in your plan at the drop of a hat! And that's just in addition to blaming countless innocent people for your own deaths to begin with."

I don't even think Frisk could get through to her...

-Coyle doesn't know Jenny at all then- :V

Got it! Thanks! Alright, everyone, let's go meet up with Byleth and Shez.

...Are Illya and Shirou going to be okay?
___

-Which naturally, also makes sends his head spinning 360 degrees several times over again-

WILL YOU [[brine shrimp]] STOP THAT AND [[buy life insurance]] ALREADY ?!

-To be fair, Ralsei isn't technically part of Chaldea so much as he is a newer ally of theirs- :V

Ralsei: "AGH! DON'T EAT ME! I'M HERE TO HELP, NOT BE A SNACK!" :crazy:

Susie: "RALSEI!"

Kris: "You've got to be kidding me!"

___

-But despite bringing up the subject politely and naturally by thanking them for helping stop the Space Pirates, Kamui still failed to learn anything new about Atalanta's conflict with Jeanne or talk about it with the former...-
___

-Which Toon Link actually tried to reflect, or at the least block, with the Mirror Shield-

-Shez sneezed-

-Every time Specimen 11 gets struck by bullets, it teleports around to random locations, sometimes close to either Tiki or Peppino, sometimes far away-

-It's not clear if it can't be killed by convential weaponry and needs magic or divine power to be slain, or if actually can and is simply teleporting around constantly to avoid being critically injured-
___

Good idea! Those spirits and entities out there won't know what hit them if Gengar goes after them at full power. :p

Steven: "If whoever wrote that note is right or telling the truth, bringing a spirit back to the gate would cause it to close..."

Specimen 14: "Then screw it. I'm willing to put myself at risk and start this ritual myself if anything goes wrong." -Took the remaining black candle that Nora hadn't yet placed, then adds to the remaining empty spot in the summoning circle-

-Surprisingly enough, doing so lights all of the candles automatically, and the lights in the room fade...The ritual is active, but incomplete, and the KIRA computer on the desk switches from a File Explorer window to some kind of Specimen Selection program-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

....son of a *****!

-nod-

---
---
---

---
Dipper: "Do you even hear what you're saying? You're changing your goals and targets in your plan at the drop of a hat! And that's just in addition to blaming countless innocent people for your own deaths to begin with."

___

-Which naturally, also makes sends his head spinning 360 degrees several times over again-

-To be fair, Ralsei isn't technically part of Chaldea so much as he is a newer ally of theirs- :V

___

-But despite bringing up the subject politely and naturally by thanking them for helping stop the Space Pirates, Kamui still failed to learn anything new about Atalanta's conflict with Jeanne or talk about it with the former...-
___

-Which Toon Link actually tried to reflect, or at the least block, with the Mirror Shield-

-Shez sneezed-

-Every time Specimen 11 gets struck by bullets, it teleports around to random locations, sometimes close to either Tiki or Peppino, sometimes far away-

-It's not clear if it can't be killed by convential weaponry and needs magic or divine power to be slain, or if actually can and is simply teleporting around constantly to avoid being critically injured-
___

Good idea! Those spirits and entities out there won't know what hit them if Gengar goes after them at full power. :p

Steven: "If whoever wrote that note is right or telling the truth, bringing a spirit back to the gate would cause it to close..."

Specimen 14: "Then screw it. I'm willing to put myself at risk and start this ritual myself if anything goes wrong." -Took the remaining black candle that Nora hadn't yet placed, then adds to the remaining empty spot in the summoning circle-

-Surprisingly enough, doing so lights all of the candles automatically, and the lights in the room fade...The ritual is active, but incomplete, and the KIRA computer on the desk switches from a File Explorer window to some kind of Specimen Selection program-
Veyle: "She's lost her mind... if she even had one in the first place. Putting her down has become a merciful kill so she doesn't degrade further..."

-Coyle isn't the best at being social so her being wrong about someone is on brand :V-

Shez: "Got any ideas where your friends are, Sitonai?" Man, I wish I had a cool bear like that...
---
Queen Medusa: "Heh, now this is a show." :smirk:
---
-taking on Artemis's offer to figure out more about the beef Atalanta has with Jeanne could be a good opportunity...-
---
Azura: "Everyone, focus on the horde of monsters, I'll take on this one."

-Azura rushed to the assailant, ready to strike it with her axe-
---
Jaune: "Wait! Won't that bring more monsters?!"

(I think almost all of your Semblances would be affected somehow...)
___

Mabel: "Huh?" 🤨
___

-Then Pikachu's concerns for who'll look after his sisters remains-
Yang: "Or maybe I'd have a human right arm again." :p
---
-this time, Alear moved much faster, almost as if teleporting but not quite because Mabel would still feel the wind from Alear's movements-
-and she was still somewhat visible as a blur unlike Shez who can move so fast she can genuinely seem invisible-

-and right as she reaches Mabel, she tries to strike the torse-
---
-poor Pikachu...-

Medb: "Am I wrong tho~?" -getting some jewels!-
---
Drake: "Huh, hard to believe how it was an hour ago"
Blackbeard: "I like it!"
Magi☆Mari: "Yes, yes, hmm, so I think I have an idea that could benefit her and us all~"
Barghest: "...Huh?"
---
Minervamon: "I'm sorry that I- Wait, I am?"
---
Tiki: "Of course, she'd love making friends!"
Martha: "Ah, I'm sure of that!"
Camilla: "You're completely right, my friend~"
---
Palutena: "I'm listening..."
---
Pit: "Yeah! You can like, go inside computers and stuff, right?"
---
Emblem Tiki: -giggling cutely-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "You're completely right, my friend~"
---
Palutena: "I'm listening..."
---
Pit: "Yeah! You can like, go inside computers and stuff, right?"
---
Emblem Tiki: -giggling cutely-
Medb: "I know~" -got a new TV-
---
Magi☆Mari: "Simply put, take her in to train her for a little"
Morrigan: "Ooooh, my~"
Magi☆Mari: "That way, she'll be able to learn to control herself and focus her strength on other ways to unleash it"
---
Minervamon: "Well, that's what I just did"
---
Jack: "Then it's decided!"
Star: "...Is there any chance that some of might still be in books at the castle library? You'd think one of the Butterflies or guard or servants would've noticed if there was over the past several hundred years, but..."
___

-A lot of people have by now. It's just that not everyone knows or realizes it's the Snatcher who's...well, snatching their mail- :V
___

So you intend to create more Combiners?
___

-Squirtle then aims the Water Gun at the floor, but since he doesn't fire it at an angle or plan for a flight arc or landing he instead just launches himself straight up and high into the air-

Squirtle: "SQUIRTLE SQUIRTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!"
___

Dipper: "You won, you just missed a chance to get a few extra points from defeating the last enemy in the stage." :p
Lily: "Well, they could be hidden, or more hopefully. overlooked over that long"
---
-Until someone might spot his hand while coming out- :V
---
Steeljaw: "If only his plans were just limited to that"
Barricade: "As I said, speak"
Steeljaw: "He intends to corrupt the Enigma by placing thousands of souls corrupted by that... Thing. Then use it to combine with all of us, and eventually, reach Cybertron and infect it"
---
Bumblebee: "...Okay, maybe we should have planned that better"
-Blitzwing chuckled-
---
Amy: "Oooooh. Go me!"
Chrono: "But weren't fully efficient"
Amy: "I'll try next time" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Or maybe I'd have a human right arm again." :p
---
-this time, Alear moved much faster, almost as if teleporting but not quite because Mabel would still feel the wind from Alear's movements-
-and she was still somewhat visible as a blur unlike Shez who can move so fast she can genuinely seem invisible-

-and right as she reaches Mabel, she tries to strike the torse-
---
-poor Pikachu...-
-GASP- (I didn't even consider that!) :surprised:
___

-Which ultimately works as Mabel had no time to react to it, either stunning her or launching her back-
___

I think Pichu's going to be alright. I'm sure Phosphora wouldn't mind if you still looked after her or taking in her, too, but like Squirtle here said, she also seems to really look up to Fate. There's a good chance she might find a different Trainwe already.:p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Well, they could be hidden, or more hopefully. overlooked over that long"
---
-Until someone might spot his hand while coming out- :V
---
Steeljaw: "If only his plans were just limited to that"
Barricade: "As I said, speak"
Steeljaw: "He intends to corrupt the Enigma by placing thousands of souls corrupted by that... Thing. Then use it to combine with all of us, and eventually, reach Cybertron and infect it"
---
Bumblebee: "...Okay, maybe we should have planned that better"
-Blitzwing chuckled-
---
Amy: "Oooooh. Go me!"
Chrono: "But weren't fully efficient"
Amy: "I'll try next time" :p
Star: "Yeah, that's possible!"

___

'Yeah, that would be hard to miss- :V

-For now, though, the other Dokis can't believe that he both he made Rarbat into a butler and made everyone forget about him?-

___

Then we need to retrieve it and destroy their own devices they're powering using to power it before that can happen!
___

-Squirtle crashes into the ceiling cartoonishly, lands on the floor on the back of his shell, and has spinning dizzy eyes upon landing-
___

Dipper: "You guys haven't played Dig-Dug before, to he fair."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "I know~" -got a new TV-
---
Magi☆Mari: "Simply put, take her in to train her for a little"
Morrigan: "Ooooh, my~"
Magi☆Mari: "That way, she'll be able to learn to control herself and focus her strength on other ways to unleash it"
---
Minervamon: "Well, that's what I just did"
---
Jack: "Then it's decided!"
-they already bought two, did they need three? :V-
---
Palutena: "That's a good idea, actually..."
---
Pit: "Wait, you did?" -looks to make sure his 3DS is fine-
---
Emblem Tiki: "We're going to have so much fun~!"

-GASP- (I didn't even consider that!) :surprised:
___

-Which ultimately works as Mabel had no time to react to it, either stunning her or launching her back-
___

I think Pichu's going to be alright. I'm sure Phosphora wouldn't mind if you still looked after her or taking in her, too, but like Squirtle here said, she also seems to really look up to Fate. There's a good chance she might find a different Trainwe already.:p
Blake: -smirked a bit- "Would that make it harder for you to lend us a hand?"

Yang: "Ayyyyyyy." :grin:

Ruby: "Oh no... Yang's sense of humor corrupted Blake." :urg:
---
-Alear actually took the opportunity to get two more strikes in and then a beam attack-
---
Phosphy: "That's a good way to see it."

-here's an idea to handle the two mice; one evolved into AlolanRaichu and the other into regular Raichu, that way you get to have both :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: -smirked a bit- "Would that make it harder for you to lend us a hand?"

Yang: "Ayyyyyyy." :grin:

Ruby: "Oh no... Yang's sense of humor corrupted Blake." :urg:
---
-Alear actually took the opportunity to get two more strikes in and then a beam attack-
---
Phosphy: "That's a good way to see it."

-here's an idea to handle the two mice; one evolved into AlolanRaichu and the other into regular Raichu, that way you get to have both :V-
(Not you too, Blake...) :urg:
___

-Mabel is unable to counterattack given that this was a combo, and a powerful one at that-

Dipper: "MABEL!" :crazy:
___

-That idea works, so thank you- :p

-And Phosphora also wouldn't mind taking in the Pichu as well if need be, since she's younger and happens to be this Pikachu's sibling?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Not you too, Blake...) :urg:
___

-Mabel is unable to counterattack given that this was a combo, and a powerful one at that-

Dipper: "MABEL!" :crazy:
___

-That idea works, so thank you- :p

-And Phosphora also wouldn't mind taking in the Pichu as well if need be, since she's younger and happens to be this Pikachu's sibling?-
Blake: "I couldn't resist." :lol:
---
-Alear, being a fair fighter in this sparring, did hand a vulnerary to Mabel so she'd heal right back up but...-

Alear: "Don't expect an actual enemy to offer you a way to heal from a strong hit."
---
-she wouldn't mind babysitting it when Fate is busy-

Phosphy: "Now... do you have a name?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Yeah, that's possible!"

___

'Yeah, that would be hard to miss- :V

-For now, though, the other Dokis can't believe that he both he made Rarbat into a butler and made everyone forget about him?-

___

Then we need to retrieve it and destroy their own devices they're powering using to power it before that can happen!
___

-Squirtle crashes into the ceiling cartoonishly, lands on the floor on the back of his shell, and has spinning dizzy eyes upon landing-
___

Dipper: "You guys haven't played Dig-Dug before, to he fair."
Lily: "Then let's go take a look!"
---
-Indeed, and really groan in frustration at that-
---
Airachnid: "Will you?"
-EVERYONE AIMS AND SHOOTS AT HER ON INSTINCT-
---
Bumblebee: "Ah! Are you okay?"
---
Amy: "No, but I'm sure I'm learning well!"
Chrono: "...Probably"
-they already bought two, did they need three? :V-
---
Palutena: "That's a good idea, actually..."
---
Pit: "Wait, you did?" -looks to make sure his 3DS is fine-
---
Emblem Tiki: "We're going to have so much fun~!"
-One is for Camilla's family- :V
---
Barghest: "...Can it really happen?"
Magi☆Mari: "Oh I'm capable of doing so many things~"
---
Minervamon: "Yeah, I am... Actually a virus..."
---
Jack: -Nods- "We all will!"
Tiki: "Awwww~"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Then let's go take a look!"
---
-Indeed, and really groan in frustration at that-
---
Airachnid: "Will you?"
-EVERYONE AIMS AND SHOOTS AT HER ON INSTINCT-
---
Bumblebee: "Ah! Are you okay?"
---
Amy: "No, but I'm sure I'm learning well!"
Chrono: "...Probably"
Star: "I wouldn't said this one or two years ago, but to the library!" -Dramatically points up-
___

-As much as two of them dislike, or in Natsuki's case isn't sure what she think of Monika as of now, they understand why she was utterly and coldly furious with the Snatcher?-
___

-WHILE AQUAMARINE TRIES TO CAPTURE HER IN HER TRACTOR BEAM-
___

-Ata similarly concerned at first?-

Squirtle: "(W-Well, I didn't faint...)" :dizzy: -Pikachu and Pichu both help the Squirtle stand back up-
___

-The next level is similar, but has more tunnels, more rocks and more enemies, including a second Fygar-

Blake: "I couldn't resist." :lol:
---
-Alear, being a fair fighter in this sparring, did hand a vulnerary to Mabel so she'd heal right back up but...-

Alear: "Don't expect an actual enemy to offer you a way to heal from a strong hit."
---
-she wouldn't mind babysitting it when Fate is busy-

Phosphy: "Now... do you have a name?"
(Isn't that the same joke from that movie about toys that can talk?)
___

Mabel: "...That part is actually pretty obvious and total common sense, but thanks ..."
___

-More so since Lilith's plans for a Pokemon Nursery haven't been made public yet-

Pikachu: "(Most of us in the valley didn't, actually, including my sister and I...)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-One is for Camilla's family- :V
---
Barghest: "...Can it really happen?"
Magi☆Mari: "Oh I'm capable of doingso many things~"
---
Minervamon: "Yeah, I am... Actually a virus..."
---
Jack: -Nods- "We all will!"
Tiki: "Awwww~"
-awwww, how nice~-
---
Palutena: "If you're anything like Merlin..."
---
Pit: "A virus? How could a virus be so nice?"
---
-that sounds adorable~-

(Isn't that the same joke from that movie about toys that can talk?)
___

Mabel: "...That part is actually pretty obvious and total common sense, but thanks ..."
___

-More so since Lilith's plans for a Pokemon Nursery haven't been made public yet-

Pikachu: "(Most of us in the valley didn't, actually, including my sister and I...)"
Blake: "I've never seen it..."
---
Alear: "Still, not bad for someone so young."
---
Phosphy: "Would you like one?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "I've never seen it..."
---
Alear: "Still, not bad for someone so young."
---
Phosphy: "Would you like one?"
(Huh...I guess it was just a coincidence? Either way, great, more puns...) :rolleyes:
___

Mabel: "You really think so?"

-Dipper is just relieved that his twin sis isn't seriously hurt-
___

Pikachu: "(...My own name?)" :surprised:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I wouldn't said this one or two years ago, but to the library!" -Dramatically points up-
___

-As much as two of them dislike, or in Natsuki's case isn't sure what she think of Monika as of now, they understand why she was utterly and coldly furious with the Snatcher?-
___

-WHILE AQUAMARINE TRIES TO CAPTURE HER IN HER TRACTOR BEAM-
___

-Ata similarly concerned at first?-

Squirtle: "(W-Well, I didn't faint...)" :dizzy: -Pikachu and Pichu both help the Squirtle stand back up-
___

-The next level is similar, but has more tunnels, more rocks and more enemies, including a second Fygar-
Lily: "Of course, let's make our showing!" -there they goooo-
---
-Of course, who kidnaps an animal to make them their slave? Moreso a sentient one!-
---
-FOR A MOMENT, SHE MANAGED TO-
---
-Yes, and she went to assist him get back up!-
---
Amy: "Okay, I see why it's harder"
Chrono: "Hmmmm..." -calculating-
-awwww, how nice~-
---
Palutena: "If you're anything like Merlin..."
---
Pit: "A virus? How could a virus be so nice?"
---
-that sounds adorable~-
Medb: "I hope they like it~"
---
Magi☆Mari: "Next you'll see her, she'll be on the right path~"
---
Minervamon: "I didn't ask to be born one! And... Nobody ever liked me because of that"
---
-You bet, so Jack would direct her to the other buckos!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Huh...I guess it was just a coincidence? Either way, great, more puns...) :rolleyes:
___

Mabel: "You really think so?"

-Dipper is just relieved that his twin sis isn't seriously hurt-
___

Pikachu: "(...My own name?)" :surprised:
Blake: -doing more hand puns in the background-

Yang: :laugh:
---
Alear: "Yeah, I really do."
---
Phosphy: "Would you like to pick it?"

Medb: "I hope they like it~"
---
Magi☆Mari: "Next you'll see her, she'll be on the right path~"
---
Minervamon: "I didn't ask to be born one! And... Nobody ever liked me because of that"
---
-You bet, so Jack would direct her to the other buckos!-
Camilla: "I'm sure they will~"
---
Palutena: "If you say so."
---
Pit: "Awwww..."
---
-YAY, BUCKOS!-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Mata Hari: "...Can I pat him?"
Taiga: "Maybe later, we wanna eat now!"
Boudica: "Of course! Some meat so he grows strong!"

-They couldn't believe it, quite wide-eyed-
-Except for Natsuki, who is also at kitchen duties, she instead sighs-
Natsuki: "Yeah, there's a reason he also works making food with us..."
Kaito: "You're welcome" :p

---

---

-If it succeeds, she tries to launch more of the swoards at Scáthach from above, swinging them and swiping them in varying motions to try and land hits and limited Scáthach's space-

-Shez sneezed-

___

-he seems to be becoming a favorite among the staff quickly-

-poor Natsuki-

-she's trying to imagine herself as a warrior like them, still not quite realizing what that would mean-

-they will restrain him and teach him how to behave and he's just going to have to deal with it!

-trying to alternate between attacking Koyanskaya and the asteroids-

-also being fair, the Tamer would have no way in knowing that since he doesn't really keep tabs :p-

-slashed at the Wendigomon with her clawed hand, making it let go of Ralsei as she swooped in to catch him-

-yelling out in pain, with sounds mixed of a wild beast and a small creature-
-it's clear that it USED to be something harmless but had since become something dangerous-
-it's conflicting what's the right course of action...-

GRRRR! HOLD-A STILL!
-trying to aim to the best of his ability-

[Haven't yet, but it's worth a shot sealing it myself....]

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Of course, let's make our showing!" -there they goooo-
---
-Of course, who kidnaps an animal to make them their slave? Moreso a sentient one!-
---
-FOR A MOMENT, SHE MANAGED TO-
---
-Yes, and she went to assist him get back up!-
---
Amy: "Okay, I see why it's harder"
Chrono: "Hmmmm..." -calculating-
-Epic cut to the mage princess duo running into and arriving the library-
___

-Well, most animals that are vertebrates are sentient, it's just that most Pokemon have intelligence on par with humanoid species-

-That just makes it even worse since Ratbat is capable of both speech and thinking in a similar manner to a human-
___

Thought you were clever, did you?
___

-All three of them are thus able to help Squirtle stand back up-

Squirtle: "(Thanks for the help...)" -Rubbing the back of his still slightly dizzy head-
___

-Trying to figure out a strategy to defeat the level's enemies safely and efficiently?-

Blake: -doing more hand puns in the background-

Yang: :laugh:
---
Alear: "Yeah, I really do."
---
Phosphy: "Would you like to pick it?"
(Yang's humor has really rubbed off on her...)
___

Mabel: "...Thanks." :) "But I guess Dipper was right. I really do need to practice more..."
___

-The Pikachu has a thoughtful expression upon being asked that, trying to think up a name-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-he seems to be becoming a favorite among the staff quickly-

-poor Natsuki-

-she's trying to imagine herself as a warrior like them, still not quite realizing what that would mean-

-they will restrain him and teach him how to behave and he's just going to have to deal with it!
-Indeed, meaning they're already serving him a pretty hearty meal!-

-The gluttons ainpt easy to deal with-
Yuri: "How did you learn to cook this well?"
Kaito: "I just picked some tricks" :p

-Indeed, all she may think so far is doing plenty of flashy attacks-
-I'm going to say she did because that sounds really cool-

-So, Mordred would attempt to pick him up!-

___

___

___

-Shez sneezed-

___

Veyle: "She's lost her mind... if she even had one in the first place. Putting her down has become a merciful kill so she doesn't degrade further..."

-Coyle isn't the best at being social so her being wrong about someone is on brand :V-

Shez: "Got any ideas where your friends are, Sitonai?" Man, I wish I had a cool bear like that...
---
---
-taking on Artemis's offer to figure out more about the beef Atalanta has with Jeanne could be a good opportunity...-
---

---

-also being fair, the Tamer would have no way in knowing that since he doesn't really keep tabs :p-

-slashed at the Wendigomon with her clawed hand, making it let go of Ralsei as she swooped in to catch him-

-it's clear that it USED to be something harmless but had since become something dangerous-

GRRRR! HOLD-A STILL!

-Artoria did a Lodestar Rush against Koyanskaya, who grunted as having absorbed dragon DNA made it hurt, and instantly tried to crush with one hand, though Volcanicus used the chance to breath fire on her, and most asteroids were succesfully destroyed-

Sitonai: "I remember they all scattered to go and fight around..."
---
-What Goldie said- :p
Vita: "Hey stinky! You missed me?" :p -the one behind the hit-
Fate: "...It looks like putting it out would be a favor"
---
-A smart idea, but one she still needs herself ready for if anything happens-
---
-The assailant's charged shot goes right towards her theeeeeen-

-Tiki while not as anxious as Peppuno, is frustrated and tries to aim her attacks at the teleporter-
---
Sakura: "Hmmmm, well... If anything happens, would you come out instantly?"
-Then what 14 did-
Sieg: "Huh, a little more organized than I thought"
Camilla: "I'm sure they will~"
---
Palutena: "If you say so."
---
Pit: "Awwww..."
---
-YAY, BUCKOS!-
Medb: "Of course, it's a pretty recent model~"
---
-And so in short, she poofs herself and the Barghest away-
---
Minervamon: "But that changed when I got to know you!" :D
---
Alice: "...That looks like Miss Tiki!"
-Epic cut to the mage princess duo running into and arriving the library-
___

-Well, most animals that are vertebrates are sentient, it's just that most Pokemon have intelligence on par with humanoid species-

-That just makes it even worse since Ratbat is capable of both speech and thinking in a similar manner to a human-
___

Thought you were clever, did you?
___

-All three of them are thus able to help Squirtle stand back up-

Squirtle: "(Thanks for the help...)" -Rubbing the back of his still slightly dizzy head-
___

-Trying to figure out a strategy to defeat the level's enemies safely and efficiently?-
Lily: "Alright, now let's investigate!" -dramatically has a viewfinder over her eye-
---
Sayori: "That poor bat..."
---
Airachnid: "Little bit" -smirked as she was now in close proximity to the trapped Insecticons-
Kickback: "...Uh-oh..."
---
Atalanta: "We still need to teach you how to handle your attacks..."
---
-Indeed, depending on the partners that he witnessed in the previous level as Amy goes on-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Yang's humor has really rubbed off on her...)
___

Mabel: "...Thanks." :) "But I guess Dipper was right. I really do need to practice more..."
___

-The Pikachu has a thoughtful expression upon being asked that, trying to think up a name-
-inspired by an actual moment from V9, btw-

Weiss: "Who else will she corrupt?"
---
Alear: "Well, you were putting yourself with quite the challenge against me..."
---
Phosphy: If nothing comes, I might suggest Sparky.

Medb: "Of course, it's a pretty recent model~"
---
-And so in short, she poofs herself and the Barghest away-
---
Minervamon: "But that changed when I got to know you!" :D
---
Alice: "...That looks like Miss Tiki!"
Camilla: "Only the best, huh~?"
---
Palutena: "...What is she up to?"
---
Pit: "Awwww." :)
---
Kanna: "That's because it is Auntie Tiki?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Alright, now let's investigate!" -dramatically has a viewfinder over her eye-
---
Sayori: "That poor bat..."
---
Airachnid: "Little bit" -smirked as she was now in close proximity to the trapped Insecticons-
Kickback: "...Uh-oh..."
---
Atalanta: "We still need to teach you how to handle your attacks..."
---
-Indeed, depending on the partners that he witnessed in the previous level as Amy goes on-
Star: "And find the missing clues and links!" -And a magnifying glass for Star-
___

-Forced into servitude as a butler and labor worker, and separated from his Trainer who as a result of an amnesia spell temporarily didn't even remember him...-
___

DESTROY THOSE INSECTICONS RIGHT NOW!

-It's rare that Aquamarine shouts or raises her voice this much, but the stakes if they lose this battle are too high-

___

Squirtle: -Shaking his head to get rid of the remaining dizziness- "(Hey, I know how to use most of my attacks!)"
___

-She might be able to utilize one of the boulders to crush some of the enemies-

-inspired by an actual moment from V9, btw-

Weiss: "Who else will she corrupt?"
---
Alear: "Well, you were putting yourself with quite the challenge against me..."
---
Phosphy: If nothing comes, I might suggest Sparky.
-I still need to binge the season, but I've been busy the last few days. I'll probably start episode 1 tomorrow-

(Not me...) -Shook her head-

Penny: "I thought their joke were rather clever!" :grin:
___

Mabel: "I thought facing just one opponent would still be easier..."
___

Pikachu: "(I can't think of anything...)"

-Indeed, all she may think so far is doing plenty of flashy attacks-
-I'm going to say she did because that sounds really cool-

-So, Mordred would attempt to pick him up!-
-That she'd be protecting and saving so many people, and would need to learn the skills and smarts to accomplish similar moves and win similar fights...-

-But do any of the sword strikes themselves land?-

(Uhh, do we really still have to tie him up...?)

(And let him snatch up more of others people's food? Of course we need to!)

---
---
---

---
-Artoria did a Lodestar Rush against Koyanskaya, who grunted as having absorbed dragon DNA made it hurt, and instantly tried to crush with one hand, though Volcanicus used the chance to breath fire on her, and most asteroids were succesfully destroyed-

---
---
---

-Tiki while not as anxious as Peppuno, is frustrated and tries to aim her attacks at the teleporter-
---
-Then what 14 did-

GRRRR! HOLD-A STILL!

Dipper: "...Then it looks like she's beyond reasoning with."

Our only option is to take her down! -Aims several spears at anyextra eyes Koyanskaya generated-

-And she still hasn't improved from that even while working amongst the Alliance- :V

-With that, the XJ sisters leave the cyborg Coyle to be arrested by the Bureau and all go to Byleth and Shez's current coordinates-

-Will Max Brass follow?-

-And that several were trying to take down a towering Megazord likely piloted by one of the most powerful warriors here...-
___

Ralsei: "Th-Thanks...I'm sorry, I-I was just trying to figure out what was going on..."

Noelle: "It...almost seems like just a really big scared animal that's lashing out at whatever it sees as a threat..." :urg:

THAT [[brat]] WITH THE [[mallet]] ?? YOU AND YOUR [[friends]] ARE HERE TOO, NOW ?? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A [[deal or no deal]] WITH AN OLD PAL ?? IT'S VERY RUDE TO INTERRUPT [[business meetings]] !!
___

-...That might just work...Kamui's got time to prepare for itl, thankfully, so their biggest concern then is if Atalanta will also be there or if Artemis knows much about the conflict to begin with-

-She wasn't present for the Holy Grail War Ata and Jeanne took part in, but unlike them, if she had any knowledge or was able to observe it at all, that also likely means any memories or knowledge she might of it aren't wiped or as foggy-
___

-Will she be able to K.O the green-clad Kamen Rider?-

-Realizing that not only does Tiki have divine-powered breath attacks, but also that Peppiino's shotgun seems to have infinite ammo, Specimen 11 eventually gives up and teleports away from the fight entirely-

-It's not going to risk being destroyed if it can't risk getting within melee range of either of them-
___

Steven: "But it's still an interdimensional portal, right? What if you get stuck in whatever dimenion it leads to?"

(...Are you certain that this is a good idea, Gengar...?) :urg:

Specimen 14: "You. The note you read said that returning some spirits to the gate might collapse it,, right?"

Pearl: "It...does...but judging by the information on this program, we'll have to be extremely cautious if we instead try that plan as well..."

-On the computer screen, the silhouettes of four different Specimens appear, and are shown on a list along with data and stats about all of them. The Specimens include Specimen 4 (Ringu), Specimen 6 (Ben the Merchant), Specimen 8 (Deer Lord), and Specimen 11 (Food Demon)-

-...In other words, four of the most dangerous Specimens in Spooky's entire army...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

GRRRR! HOLD-A STILL!

---
---
---

---
-Then what 14 did-
Dipper: "...Then it looks like she's beyond reasoning with."

Our only option is to take her down! -Aims several spears at anyextra eyes Koyanskaya generated-

-And she still hasn't improved from that even while working amongst the Alliance- :V

-With that, the XJ sisters leave the cyborg Coyle to be arrested by the Bureau and all go to Byleth and Shez's current coordinates-

-Will Max Brass follow?-

-And that several were trying to take down a towering Megazord likely piloted by one of the most powerful warriors here...-
___

Ralsei: "Th-Thanks...I'm sorry, I-I was just trying to figure out what was going on..."

Noelle: "It...almost seems like just a really big scared animal that's lashing out at whatever it sees as a threat..." :urg:

THAT [[brat]] WITH THE [[mallet]] ?? YOU AND YOUR [[friends]] ARE HERE TOO, NOW ?? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A [[deal or no deal]] WITH AN OLD PAL ?? IT'S VERY RUDE TO INTERRUPT [[business meetings]] !!
___

-...That might just work...Kamui's got time to prepare for itl, thankfully, so their biggest concern then is if Atalanta will also be there or if Artemis knows much about the conflict to begin with-

-She wasn't present for the Holy Grail War Ata and Jeanne took part in, but unlike them, if she had any knowledge or was able to observe it at all, that also likely means any memories or knowledge she might of it aren't wiped or as foggy-
___

-Will she be able to K.O the green-clad Kamen Rider?-

-Realizing that not only does Tiki have divine-powered breath attacks, but also that Peppiino's shotgun seems to have infinite ammo, Specimen 11 eventually gives up and teleports away from the fight entirely-

-It's not going to risk being destroyed if it can't risk getting within melee range of either of them-
___

Steven: "But it's still an interdimensional portal, right? What if you get stuck in whatever dimenion it leads to?"

(...Are you certain that this is a good idea, Gengar...?) :urg:

Specimen 14: "You. The note you read said that returning some spirits to the gate might collapse it,, right?"

Pearl: "It...does...but judging by the information on this program, we'll have to be extremely cautious if we instead try that plan as well..."

-On the computer screen, the silhouettes of four different Specimens appear, and are shown on a list along with data and stats about all of them. The Specimens include Specimen 4 (Ringu), Specimen 6 (Ben the Merchant), Specimen 8 (Deer Lord), and Specimen 11 (Food Demon)-

-...In other words, four of the most dangerous Specimens in Spooky's entire army...-
Alear: "Doing great, everyone. Let's keep up the momentum!"

-yes, Max would follow-

Shez: "Well, that's helpful..." -_- "Still, you'll have a better chance at spotting them since you know what they look like."

Sothis: -still in control of Byleth's body- "And if one of them is hostile, we would have better odds if we stick together."
---
Queen Medusa: "Well, maybe if you didn't make your deals in front of everyone, you wouldn't be interrupted by any passerbys. Speaking of, eat my fist, you worm!" -grows back to giant just to uppercut him-
---
-she might still try to investigate a bit though-

Kamui: "With all that said... can I ask a question about your adoptive daughter?"
---
-she tries to block them with her axe, enhancing its movements by covering its blade with water magic, while keeping up her advance
---
Ruby: "...You want to use yourself to bring them here..."

-I still need to binge the season, but I've been busy the last few days. I'll probably start episode 1 tomorrow-

(Not me...) -Shook her head-

Penny: "I thought their joke were rather clever!" :grin:
___

Mabel: "I thought facing just one opponent would still be easier..."
___

Pikachu: "(I can't think of anything...)"
-I've finished 2 and might watch 3 soon-
-I don't wanna binge but I still want a decent pace-

Ruby: "Not you too, Penny..."
---
Alear: "Sometimes, appearances aren't always your best indicator. None of your Emblem's tricks had an inherent advantage over me."
---
Phosphy: "...This might sound generic, but how 'bout Sparky?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I've finished 2 and might watch 3 soon-
-I don't wanna binge but I still want a decent pace-

Ruby: "Not you too, Penny..."
---
Alear: "Sometimes, appearances aren't always your best indicator. None of your Emblem's tricks had an inherent advantage over me."
---
Phosphy: "...This might sound generic, but how 'bout Sparky?"
-Same, I just want to make sure I catch all the episodes before RT's site goes down because I have no idea if the Volume will be available anywhere outside of Crunchyroll any time soon following that-

Penny: "I enjoy a wide variety of jokes, so I do respect Yang and Blake's clever wordplay!"

-Penny seems like the sort who'd enjoy puns but rarely make them herself to me- :V
___

Mabel: "While almost all of them had an advantage over one of Dipper's opponents each..."
___

Pikachu: "(Sparky?)"

Squirtle: "(Certainly suits Electric Pokemon.)" :p

I can confirm there are no more 90 second ad blocks on the RT website.

They're two minutes long now...
They're really trying to get that last minute revenue, huh?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Same, I just want to make sure I catch all the episodes before RT's site goes down because I have no idea if the Volume will be available anywhere outside of Crunchyroll any time soon following that-

Penny: "I enjoy a wide variety of jokes, so I do respect Yang and Blake's clever wordplay!"

-Penny seems like the sort who'd enjoy puns but rarely make them herself to me- :V
___

Mabel: "While almost all of them had an advantage over one of Dipper's opponents each..."
___

Pikachu: "(Sparky?)"

Squirtle: "(Certainly suits Electric Pokemon.)" :p
Hopefully the people interested in buying the show actually manage to do it...

-fair :V-

Weiss: "...Clever...?"

Nora: "Come on, you gotta hand it to them with how they always come up with..." -realizes her own pun- "DAMMIT!"
---
Alear: "Had your brother realized Claude's schemes, he could have won against the Emblem of Rivals very handily. Sometimes, checking what your Emblem is good against and what sort of things your enemy is can truly make or break a battle.

Maybe if you had an Emblem with an advantage over dragons, I would have needed to go even further myself."
---
Phosphy: "It's fine if you say no. It's literally the first thing that came to mind."

They're really trying to get that last minute revenue, huh?
Another one I got was just a minute, so it might just be a 90-second average. Still, the answer is yes :4pacman:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Only the best, huh~?"
---
Palutena: "...What is she up to?"
---
Pit: "Awwww." :)
---
Kanna: "That's because it is Auntie Tiki?"
Medb: "Of course~" -then quality drink-
---
Merlin: "She'll likely make her her maid"
---
Minervamon: "In fact I achieved this form because of you..."
---
Mary: "Wait, how?"
Ana: "...I exist, remember?"
Star: "And find the missing clues and links!" -And a magnifying glass for Star-
___

-Forced into servitude as a butler and labor worker, and separated from his Trainer who as a result of an amnesia spell temporarily didn't even remember him...-
___

DESTROY THOSE INSECTICONS RIGHT NOW!

-It's rare that Aquamarine shouts or raises her voice this much, but the stakes if they lose this battle are too high-

___

Squirtle: -Shaking his head to get rid of the remaining dizziness- "(Hey, I know how to use most of my attacks!)"
___

-She might be able to utilize one of the boulders to crush some of the enemies-
-Thus both walk around!-
---
Natsuki: "Dang... I can't believe he even made him being forgotten!"
Yuri: "How heartless..."
---
-Everyone starts shooting as Airachnid proceeds to liberate the Insecticons. While many are killed instantly, the numbers are still big!-
---
Bumblebee: "I don't doubt that either, just using them in different ways can take a little. Then again, I was the one to suggest it"
---
-She wonders and thus tried to push it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hopefully the people interested in buying the show actually manage to do it...

-fair :V-

Weiss: "...Clever...?"

Nora: "Come on, you gotta hand it to them with how they always come up with..." -realizes her own pun- "DAMMIT!"
---
Alear: "Had your brother realized Claude's schemes, he could have won against the Emblem of Rivals very handily. Sometimes, checking what your Emblem is good against and what sort of things your enemy is can truly make or break a battle.

Maybe if you had an Emblem with an advantage over dragons, I would have needed to go even further myself."
---
Phosphy: "It's fine if you say no. It's literally the first thing that came to mind."
Volume 3's old crew has their own animation company now and they were among the first to express interest in it as well as the ones who've expressed the most interest in buying it. The show would be in good hands if they succeed, so I'm hopeful for it...

(...Their sense of humor is corrupting everyone without us even realizing it...)
___

Mabel: "..." -Visibly deep in thought, taking all this in-
___

Pikachu: "(It does fit lightning powers and some of the moves I know, though...)"

Another one I got was just a minute, so it might just be a 90-second average. Still, the answer is yes :4pacman:
Not sure if this is going to help the show and it's current cast members and remaining writers or mostly just putting more money in Warner Bros' pockets, but I hope it's the former lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Of course~" -then quality drink-
---
Merlin: "She'll likely make her her maid"
---
Minervamon: "In fact I achieved this form because of you..."
---
Mary: "Wait, how?"
Ana: "...I exist, remember?"
Camilla: "You sure know how to spoil someone rotten~"
---
Palutena: "Hm... Perhaps I should take inspiration for that and have a mage butler?" :p
---
Pit: "Of me?"

Palu: That is so corny...
---
Kanna: "Why is she a ghost though?"

Emblem Tiki: "I'm an Emblem." :)

Volume 3's old crew has their own animation company now and they were among the first to express interest in it as well as the ones who've expressed the most interest in buying it. The show would be in good hands if they succeed, so I'm hopeful for it...

(...Their sense of humor is corrupting everyone without us even realizing it...)
___

Mabel: "..." -Visibly deep in thought, taking all this in-
___

Pikachu: "(It does fit lightning powers and some of the moves I know, though...)"
-MASS PANIK?!-
---
-Dipper also understood what Alear was trying to say?-
---
Phosphy: "We can keep it as a temporary until we find something cooler, if you want."

Not sure if this is going to help the show and it's current cast members and remaining writers or mostly just putting more money in Warner Bros' pockets, but I hope it's the former lol
Yeah but also, it's Warner

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Thus both walk around!-
---
Natsuki: "Dang... I can't believe he even made him being forgotten!"
Yuri: "How heartless..."
---
-Everyone starts shooting as Airachnid proceeds to liberate the Insecticons. While many are killed instantly, the numbers are still big!-
---
Bumblebee: "I don't doubt that either, just using them in different ways can take a little. Then again, I was the one to suggest it"
---
-She wonders and thus tried to push it-
-There are A LOT of history books and books about the royal family...-
___

-And the worst part is, the spell also made almost everyone who ever met Ratbat, more specifically all of Chaldea, temporarily forget about him as well-

-As a result, no one went looking for him or tried to rescue him, right up until the Snatcher got arrogant and tried to capture Star and her friends as well, ahead of Toffee's grand scheme-

___

Keep firing! Don't let any Insecticons breach the line!
___

Pichu: "(And you said that you never tried using Water Gun like that before...)"

Squirtle: "(...That's true...)" :urg:
___

-It turns out that it can't be pushed. It seems like it only falls if the dirt directly underneath it is fully dug out-

-MASS PANIK?!-
---
-Dipper also understood what Alear was trying to say?-
---
Phosphy: "We can keep it as a temporary until we find something cooler, if you want."
-Most likely- :V
___

-He did-

Dipper: "We can't always know every opponen's strengths and weaknesses going into battle...But if we can, then it's ideal to base your strategy around each of those factors."
___

Pikachu: "(You know what?)" -Proudly zips around the room a few times using Quick Attack- "(I think the nickname suits me perfectly fine as is!)" :p

Yeah but also, it's Warner
Brb filing a formal complaint to Yakko, Wakko and Dot.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Brb filing a formal complaint to Yakko, Wakko and Dot.
Oh my god Animaniacs WOULD be the one time Warner would be okay with being self-awarem wouldn't it? :laugh:

-Most likely- :V
___

-He did-

Dipper: "We can't always know every opponen's strengths and weaknesses going into battle...But if we can, then it's ideal to base your strategy around each of those factors."
___

Pikachu: "(You know what?)" -Proudly zips around the room a few times using Quick Attack- "(I think the nickname suits me perfectly fine as is!)" :p
-ON NOOOOOOOOOO LMAO-
---
Alear: "Precisely. You catch on fast." :)
---
Phosphy: "Awwww~ That's really cute." :) -pats the now christened Pokemon-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "You sure know how to spoil someone rotten~"
---
Palutena: "Hm... Perhaps I should take inspiration for that and have a mage butler?" :p
---
Pit: "Of me?"

Palu: That is so corny...
---
Kanna: "Why is she a ghost though?"

Emblem Tiki: "I'm an Emblem." :)
Medb: "You'd do the same for me" :p
---
Merlin: "I know I'd look great in that outfit" :p
---
Minervamon: "Yes, we Digimon evolve from the feelings we feel and receive...Before I was like this, I looked really scary, but not anymore!"
Monika: "...Ooooh, so that's why she has an Athena-inspired form"
---
Mary: "What's that?"
-There are A LOT of history books and books about the royal family...-
___

-And the worst part is, the spell also made almost everyone who ever met Ratbat, more specifically all of Chaldea, temporarily forget about him as well-

-As a result, no one went looking for him or tried to rescue him, right up until the Snatcher got arrogant and tried to capture Star and her friends as well, ahead of Toffee's grand scheme-

___

Keep firing! Don't let any Insecticons breach the line!
___

Pichu: "(And you said that you never tried using Water Gun like that before...)"

Squirtle: "(...That's true...)" :urg:
___

-It turns out that it can't be pushed. It seems like it only falls if the dirt directly underneath it is fully dug out-
-So they might need to check those, maybe-
---
Yuri: "I swear, if I could kick him out..."
---
-THEY KEEP AT IT, EVEN IF THERE'S MANY-
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, I'm still responsible"
---
Amy: "Okay, that wasn't doable"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "You'd do the same for me" :p
---
Merlin: "I know I'd look great in that outfit" :p
---
Minervamon: "Yes, we Digimon evolve from the feelings we feel and receive...Before I was like this, I looked really scary, but not anymore!"
Monika: "...Ooooh, so that's why she has an Athena-inspired form"
---
Mary: "What's that?"
Camilla: "Without any hesitation."

Emblem Camilla: -shows up- "Oh my, spending time with the other me, are you~?"
---
Palutena: "Just for that, I'll pick an uglier one." :p
---
Palutena: "...Now I almost feel honored."

Pit: "That's awesome... um... is Miss Athena your real name?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "It's... very similar to a Servant, in some ways."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So they might need to check those, maybe-
---
Yuri: "I swear, if I could kick him out..."
---
-THEY KEEP AT IT, EVEN IF THERE'S MANY-
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, I'm still responsible"
---
Amy: "Okay, that wasn't doable"
Star: "...We're....probably gonna here a while, aren't we?" :glare:
___

-As it stands, it seems like they can't unless he turns blue-

-Even so, the contract he signed makes him obligated to help Chaldea defeat the Alliance, so he's honoring that and stuck here until then...But it evidently hasn't totally stopped him from pulling pranks on random members- :V

___

-Aquamarine even tries to capture tons of them again, the tractor beam spreading to any the vicinity if she manages to catch even one in the tractor beam, barring any that are taking cover or are blocked by friendly Decepticons-
___

Squirtle: "(It's alright, I should've been more careful...)"

Pikachu: "(You'll never be able to learn new stuff if you don't try!)"
___

Mabel: "Nope, you've gotta trick the monster things into going underneath the rocks just before you dig out a tunnel below them to make them fall instead!"

-ON NOOOOOOOOOO LMAO-
---
Alear: "Precisely. You catch on fast." :)
---
Phosphy: "Awwww~ That's really cute." :) -pats the now christened Pokemon-
-Winter is certainly panicking because she generally can't stand puns-

-Penny's more rational one for once and doesn't register it as an issue since it's just a form of humor and thus logically isn't dangerous nor contagious like a disease...But how are the others taking it?- :V
___

Mabel: "I guess I kind of already know that, I just haven't put much thought into it...I really should've been more careful going into a fight with someone I've barely seen fight before." :confused:

Dipper: "Don't beat yourself up about it, Mabel. I kinda made the same mistake early on. Heck, I only defeated Dimitri and Edelgard because I got lucky..."
___

-The Pikachu, now officially named Sparky, couldn't help but smile at that-

-The Pokemon who've stayed have made a lot of friends here, but many of them were hoping to find Trainers to take them in, Sparky included-

Oh my god Animaniacs WOULD be the one time Warner would be okay with being self-awarem wouldn't it? :laugh:
Even if not Warner Bros. as a whole (although they usually have to approve it :V), the crew behind Animaniacs (and Pinky and the Brain from the same series) certainly aren't afraid of self-aware meta humor:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Winter is certainly panicking because she generally can't stand puns-

-Penny's more rational one for once and doesn't register it as an issue since it's just a form of humor and thus logically isn't dangerous nor contagious like a disease...But how are the others taking it?- :V
___

Mabel: "I guess I kind of already know that, I just haven't put much thought into it...I really should've been more careful going into a fight with someone I've barely seen fight before." :confused:

Dipper: "Don't beat yourself up about it, Mabel. I kinda made the same mistake early on. Heck, I only defeated Dimitri and Edelgard because I got lucky..."
___

-The Pikachu, now officially named Sparky, couldn't help but smile at that-

-The Pokemon who've stayed have made a lot of friends here, but many of them were hoping to find Trainers to take them in, Sparky included-
-Ren is taking it like Penny is-

-the others are freaking out in different levels- :V
---
Alear: "I suppose I might have gone a little too hard myself... you did ask for a challenge though." :lol:
---
Phosphy: "I suppose I'll need a Poke Ball now. Whether you want that or not, it'd be pretty convenient so no one steals you." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Ren is taking it like Penny is-

-the others are freaking out in different levels- :V
---
Alear: "I suppose I might have gone a little too hard myself... you did ask for a challenge though." :lol:
---
Phosphy: "I suppose I'll need a Poke Ball now. Whether you want that or not, it'd be pretty convenient so no one steals you." :p
Penny: "I...fail to register how wordplay is inherently harmful..." :confused:
___

Mabel: "...Yeah, we may have brought training practice being super high difficulty on ourselves." :lol:

Dipper: "Agreed." :lol:
___

That's basically the same advice I give to all new Trainers. :p

Sparky: "(That's really how Poke Balls work?!)" :crazy: -More worried about the idea of being caught by some random people than the Poke Ball itself-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I said I wouldn't binge but I'm already halfway through the volume

I'll end it here though. Only so many times I can endure the same three ads in a day.

Penny: "I...fail to register how wordplay is inherently harmful..." :confused:
___

Mabel: "...Yeah, we may have brought training practice being super high difficulty on ourselves." :lol:

Dipper: "Agreed." :lol:
___

That's basically the same advice I give to all new Trainers. :p

Sparky: "(That's really how Poke Balls work?!)" :crazy: -More worried about the idea of being caught by some random people than the Poke Ball itself-
Ren: "Just let things be. They'll calm down eventually."
---
Alear: "You had no idea who you were up against... but managing to adapt to the unexpected is also another strong lesson to have."
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, so how about we do this now? Better to be caught by someone you trust, right?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I said I wouldn't binge but I'm already halfway through the volume

I'll end it here though. Only so many times I can endure the same three ads in a day.
That sounds a lot like Youtube since it's been cracking down on adblockers.

That aside, I definitely need to start catching up with the Volume myself by tomorrow...

Ren: "Just let things be. They'll calm down eventually."
---
Alear: "You had no idea who you were up against... but managing to adapt to the unexpected is also another strong lesson to have."
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, so how about we do this now? Better to be caught by someone you trust, right?"
(ARE PUNS SERIOUSLY CONTAGIOUS?!) :crazy:

___

Dipper: "And so is someone else you trust having your back." :)

Mabel: "Couldn't have said it better, Dipper." :)
___

Sparky: "(Yeah, it's not the Poke Ball itself that freaks me out. I'd just really rather not by caught by totally random strangers...I know Wild Pokemon who are caught usually end up finding Trainers who care about them, but...it's not always the case...)" :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That sounds a lot like Youtube since it's been cracking down on adblockers.

That aside, I definitely need to start catching up with the Volume myself by tomorrow...
Nah, I'd say YouTube still has variety in its ads.

RT is just Febreeze and Downy ads. Nothing else.

(ARE PUNS SERIOUSLY CONTAGIOUS?!) :crazy:

___

Dipper: "And so is someone else you trust having your back." :)

Mabel: "Couldn't have said it better, Dipper." :)
___

Sparky: "(Yeah, it's not the Poke Ball itself that freaks me out. I'd just really rather not by caught by totally random strangers...I know Wild Pokemon who are caught usually end up finding Trainers who care about them, but...it's not always the case...)" :urg:
Weiss: -sighs- "No, but they're annoying..."
---
Alear: "That reminds me of Veyle and I..."
---
Phosphy: "Alright then. Can I get a ball, Undyne?"

Top Bottom