• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOTP five North attleboro MA 6-26-10

SOLAR

Smash Ace
Let me just put it this way. The sooner the better, but I'm free both days.

Roman, ten f***** dollars?!?!?! -_- let's make it 5$ :) I've only beat you once in a MM and you've won like 4 :x

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Roman, just go Jigglypuff. I heard Irish Mafia likes losing to Jigglypuffs

Even some random kid who's only been playing half a year beat him pretty badly.
Time to reconsider that Power Ranking huh?

Banks

Smash Hero
solar beat you at zeb's house roman

speaking of money matches though, i will be accepting any and all at this for $1-$5

oh and roman we are going to win teams i'm gonna lift finger weights for this and get buffed

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Yo what up Pimpfish!!! Thanks for stopping by GU a few weeks ago! Let's figure out a way to make this the offical Doubles Tournament of GU Fest!!!! Maybe I can add some kind of bonus to the pot or something!

I would recommend staying at a hotel in the area and coming to GU Fest the next day! This is about 10 minute drive from GU Fest at Gilette Stadium in Foxboro!

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
i hope so too. ill talk to the owner of sotp to see if he has any ideas on helping GU or if we can work something out.

Banks

Smash Hero
i think we'll probably go to this and GUfest unless one of us has work or something....

actually my important question to Pimpfish = Me and Solar won free passes to doubles for getting third at the last tournament. I don't know if I can find the actual card but I hope I can still get my free entry >__<

SOLAR

Smash Ace
i think we'll probably go to this and GUfest unless one of us has work or something....

actually my important question to Pimpfish = Me and Solar won free passes to doubles for getting third at the last tournament. I don't know if I can find the actual card but I hope I can still get my free entry >__<
Same story.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Do you know if anyone from MA could house me from 26-27 or one of those days and is going to SOTP and/or GU? I want to go to one / both and want to see if I can just get housing & a ride instead of figuring out a bunch of other stuff. Obviously I could pay for gas fees and all that good stuff. (whatever money wise)

Just let me know or point me in the right direction if you can :X

Thanks.
Message I sent to Yedi. If I can't get housing, it's fine. I'll just save up for APEX or something later this year. For some reason I just felt that going to MA would be fun and these two tournaments look ****.

$_$ just felt like posting to all of MA and not just one person.
- slox

[picked this thread because it said gen. discussion and wasn't sure if the WPI thread was suitable. that and you guys don't have a spam / CT like thread.]
and I might be taking Greyhound to this depending on whats happening. (I live in Southern CT so I'm about 2HR away(driving) from Foxboro)
more appropriate place to put this?

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman

yeah i remember you guys won then left the tickets there. i guess ill let you play but you will have to let me win in singles if we play eachother.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yo, I'm coming to this under the condition that someone can house KID (aka Goggles) Friday and Saturday nights. Just him, not me.

someone make this happen pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

Top Bottom