• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOTP five North attleboro MA 6-26-10

banyah87

Smash Cadet
Thanks everyone; fun tourney even though it didn't go 100% as planned. Pimpfish, thanks even just for putting in the effort to run these SOTP tourneys. Sorry today was such a mess.

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
You should put me up as the co-host lol

Put in mad work today
seriously i owe you big time.

i dont think i will be doing tourneys there anymore. i want some palce we can stay late anyway. but i still will be going to sotp, and there is always a cube and smash there so if any one wants to practice there say wednesday nights(it will become tuesday a cuople of weeks) then i am down.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ayo
so banyah is the ill homsies
and sais lil brther is sooooo ****in good
and ****s on sai
all daily
scrubby *** jiggs
and arc good **** yo
threatenin my position at the top
yo who else to shotout
d1 **** set
thorn for being my falco projidy

all yu other negra and negritos

good stifff

Roman.

Smash Champion
ayo
so banyah is the ill homsies
and sais lil brther is sooooo ****in good
and ****s on sai
all daily
scrubby *** jiggs
and arc good **** yo
threatenin my position at the top
yo who else to shotout
d1 **** set
thorn for being my falco projidy

all yu other negra and negritos

good stifff
wow, you're so drunk...

terranoia

Smash Cadet
seriously i owe you big time.

i dont think i will be doing tourneys there anymore. i want some palce we can stay late anyway. but i still will be going to sotp, and there is always a cube and smash there so if any one wants to practice there say wednesday nights(it will become tuesday a cuople of weeks) then i am down.

this.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Which is too bad.. Cuz I looove the meatball subs at this venue. Although when I showed up here for the tournament and tried to order one the guy told me I had to place it with the woman who worked there, and by the time she had arrived I was already bummed about not being able to play due to pools and thus didn't spend money on one.

That would have been my final meatball sub.
I missed my chance.

;_;

Top Bottom