• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South FL SMASH FESTS

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
umm.. am i the only person who thinks its stupid for 2 smash fests to be held on the same night across the street from one another? Why doesn't vortex just take Friday, and SubZero takes Saturday (or vice versa)? Problem solved

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
I understand that competition is essnetial is the business world, but there is such thing as a mutualism; sometimes compromise is best.

vortexgamecenter.com

Smash Rookie
A huge thanks goes out to everyone that attended The Vortex smashfest on friday! We will be doing it again next friday! Thanks again to everyone who made it a success.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
Anybody coming this week, I have to practice my Falco. ;_;

Blitz we gotta do more Doc dittos, son! :chuckle:

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
Will it be free every friday for bringing a controller or was it for that week.

Zatren6

Smash Apprentice
i might go to practice before mom aid. Culinary, i need practice against space animals. ;_;

vortexgamecenter.com

Smash Rookie
Just to answer all of you that have been asking if we are doing smash again tonight the answer is yes and it is also free when you bring your own controller as usual.

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
Sighrax bring yo azz to vortex! lol I got a kinda n00b fox, ill give you some space animals training. ^_^

Culinary, will you be attending tonight? Im pretty sure that ill be able to go.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'll be there. Don't really know how I'm getting home yet though >.> <.< I
ll figure something out. Sig, I dont know you, but you should come son! I'll give you a dollar!

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
You're all n00bs, Blitz dominates Fox.
Pete, seriously, come to smash night you still owe me dittos.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
I MM for the dollar I wouldv'e given Sighrax if he came ;_; I can't come this wek until about 12 or so though.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Hey where is this exactly? I don't have time to look through this whole thread.

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
Who cares just go!
Go to their site and it gives you directions...
Mav, i want a piece of that Falco...again.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Alright. I'm seriously going to this tonight unless someone invites me out (WILL NOT HAPPEN).

I will go there straight from my other job at the macaroni grill.

Viper Eclipse, MM? please try to dominate me, it will be most amusing.
I should be there around 11 I think. With a special guest O_O

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Whos the special guest Mikey Poo?

I'm bringing my Smash Robot.

I asked him last night if he wanted to go and he was Like " Nooooooo quit iiiiiiiiit....".

Little ***** *** robot.

Mav

Furries For The Win
This place is just too **** far. >_< I'll talk to some friends to see if I can organize a group to attend these. Then maybe we'll have a better chance to make it -_-

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
I got my *** handed to me this week. And after I was feeling so good. ;_; Ah well, always next week.

ViPeR 3cLiPSe

Smash Rookie
im going to the sub zero tourny this weekend

but in other news, me and my 2v2 partner are open for ANY challenges, if you have aim contact me at "VipeRizGod"- (thats my s/n obviously)

my personally gaming center is Outlan in coral springs, if uve heard of it let me know

i have the money for any m.m., the question really is how much are you willing to lose

ill also be willing to boast that my team partner can beat anyone who is willing to take tha challenge to a 1v1, i will willing pay his part of any M.M.

if ur intrested send a pm or im me on aim

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
i have the money for any m.m., the question really is how much are you willing to lose

ill also be willing to boast that my team partner can beat anyone who is willing to take tha challenge to a 1v1, i will willing pay his part of any M.M.
...you're kidding right...?

Why didnt you show up at smash night? Wouldve liked to meet another fox.

Sighrax

Smash Lord

but in other news, me and my 2v2 partner are open for ANY challenges, if you have aim contact me at "VipeRizGod"- (thats my s/n obviously)

my personally gaming center is Outlan in coral springs, if uve heard of it let me know

I'll MM you or your team partner 20 bucks this friday.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master

I too will $20 MM u and/or your team partner.

Plus I'll $20 team MM you if you'd like.

Top Bottom