• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Texas Values IV -Jan 22- NE1 LAN CNTR - Brawl is back <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
i'm never taking your advice again. Anything that can't kill a Pikachu straight up at 170 isn't a kill move -__-

Reizilla

I'm winning this with my Falco. Melee and Brawl and SSFIV and triple Falco in Marvel.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
I heard some guys named Wes and Danilo were going. They are said to be the best in the RGV today. Oh and don't forget about Shlike, he has the best Marth edgeguard i've ever seen.

Reizilla

Musashi, this'll probably be the biggest Melee turnout the RGV has had in quiite some time.

And I'm winning it all.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
I also heard of a legendary Marth that ***** all with his face,except his own van; its just a myth. I believe that there is some conspiracy going on and there is someone playing for him all the time secretly, or he has a custom remote where he only has c-sticks in place of each button.

musashi

Smash Apprentice
Alright I got a couple questions:
Are there attending more than 30 people to the Melee tournament? cause i see like 0 melee set ups and id like to know if its worth the trip.
Is the venue far from the bus station?
And im sorry but ive never heard of the guys you mentioned :)

defsithe

Smash Ace
and we have never heard of you hahaha, but your from monterrey so i assume you play with the twins and those guys. if you come you will not be disappointed by the skill level of our better players.

melee will get about 20 people, we are trying to rebiuld our numbers right now.

and there will be melee set ups the TOs are just too lazy to update the first post

musashi

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm interesting, 20 aint that bad nowadays i guess.
I might attend if everything goes right.
Also is the venue close to the bus station?(in case we come in a bus)
Or is it close to the border? The only places I know are Mercedes and La Plaza Mall lol.
Also i didnt say that i didnt know those players as a mockery or something if that was the impression.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
The venue is not close to the Reynosa border, but it isn't too far either. At most, 25 minutes from it.

ALSO I AM NOT LAZY

If you are being a melee set up say it, no one has said anything -__-

I have five CRTs and Wiis for Brawl and just hypothetical Melee setups...get to gettin guys! Step it up!

defsithe

Smash Ace
you should get a ticket to the bus station in mcallen its like 8 minutes from the venue.

if you come by car you would most likely take the bridge in reynosa/hildago, probably. in that case its like a 15 minutes drive from the bridge to mcallen then another 7-8 minutes to the venue.

how many of you will there be? so we could arrange to pick you up at the station or something.

and its all good, valley is friendly with mexico.

defsithe

Smash Ace
The venue is not close to the Reynosa border, but it isn't too far either. At most, 25 minutes from it.

ALSO I AM NOT LAZY

If you are being a melee set up say it, no one has said anything -__-

I have five CRTs and Wiis for Brawl and just hypothetical Melee setups...get to gettin guys! Step it up!
pfft i posted i would take 2 setups for sure like forever ago!!

i might be able to take another tv out the house but its big and heavy so idk yet

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
saturday afternoon traffic = ****

mikey, how do you feel about helping out a banzaikon event next month? fro and other meleeheads showed up to great brawl dissapointment on laggy 'games2u' bus....lets do this right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom