• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Texas Values IV -Jan 22- NE1 LAN CNTR - Brawl is back <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kekon

Smash Cadet
Kekon, you should try playing Brawl too. It's really a lot of fun and there are more younger players to practice with.
I don't own Brawl for one, and I never really liked it. I'm kinda stubborn in that I'm not willing to learn brawl for one reason or another.

defsithe

Smash Ace
This was my first tournament and even though I got 4 stocked twice in a row by rudy (the shame!), I am looking forward to the next tournament. Because next time I will be better... first things first, buying a working copy of melee.

Also, I have a lot of footage I will eventually upload so keep checking in to this thread.
do you have a modded wii? if so ill send you a link so you can download a copy of melee and burn it.
you just need to play more and level up
I don't own Brawl for one, and I never really liked it. I'm kinda stubborn in that I'm not willing to learn brawl for one reason or another.
this kid is legit
yeah, its best to just say, I live in the Rio Grand Valley than to say Edinburg.
just say the valley
keeping it classy

kekon

Smash Cadet
do you have a modded wii? if so ill send you a link so you can download a copy of melee and burn it.
you just need to play more and level up
My wii is not modded and I don't own ANY of the games necessary for the mod, on top of that my wii is System Menu 4.3 since I've never considered modding it. Although, please send me the link because I may end up finding SOME use of having it. (This is due to the fact that my life runs probably runs on the same engine as Fallout3. everytime I have the oppritunity of recieving something that isn't immedialy useful, odds are it will become useful in the near future)

(Edit) well on top of that I may just borrow my cousins copy of brawl and use the exploit to install HBC

defsithe

Smash Ace
My wii is not modded and I don't own ANY of the games necessary for the mod, on top of that my wii is System Menu 4.3 since I've never considered modding it. Although, please send me the link because I may end up finding SOME use of having it. (This is due to the fact that my life runs probably runs on the same engine as Fallout3. everytime I have the oppritunity of recieving something that isn't immedialy useful, odds are it will become useful in the near future)

(Edit) well on top of that I may just borrow my cousins copy of brawl and use the exploit to install HBC
i loled

PMed the link

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Don't close this. How are we gonna spam our post counts up?

Reizilla

That little thing under your name that says "Smash Rookie," when you get enough posts, it says "Kool Kid."

kekon

Smash Cadet
That little thing under your name that says "Smash Rookie," when you get enough posts, it says "Kool Kid."
well thats not important to me, If anything they should let us use custom titles, that would read "ScrubKing" Faster than you can say "Holy WaveDashing Batman!"

Reizilla

You'll soon realize you've made the biggest mistake of your life!!!

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
No I finally made it to 100 post counts, I miss being a smash lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom