• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Texas Values IV -Jan 22- NE1 LAN CNTR - Brawl is back <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Doesn't matter. It's an easy game! :D

Banzaicon hype!

Post count!!!

defsithe

Smash Ace
saturday afternoon traffic = ****

mikey, how do you feel about helping out a banzaikon event next month? fro and other meleeheads showed up to great brawl dissapointment on laggy 'games2u' bus....lets do this right!
what are the dates? probably doesnt matter i can most likely do it. free entrance for me?

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
what are the dates? probably doesnt matter i can most likely do it. free entrance for me?
yeah i think we could work that out. it is a monthly event they are trying to do at PPP. its going to be free tournaments though, but that is a good way to gain members! details later... :]

Reizilla

Daaaaaaaaaaang!!!!!!!

Super bio angry papa papi's revenge: remixed and reloaded in hd dvd to fit your screen?!?!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
HYPE. Lol.
Most likely we'll make it.
I just hope I don't lose horribly.
been playing retro games for the past week. /johns

~ChuyISChewy

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
I need some andisex love, add me on Facebook too just search for Danny olivarez. Chuy and chuy's friend

Reizilla

Learn the Marth matchup too :awesome: hahaha! Good games from all! I had a blast this tourney. Thanks especially to Laredo for coming out!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Learn the Marth matchup too :awesome: hahaha! Good games from all! I had a blast this tourney. Thanks especially to Laredo for coming out!
Yeah man. Laredo is now officially only us 2. Can we even call that a crew? :f
I needa learn the Mk matchup ,
It's fun.. I love getting gimped at like 40% and then coming back and killing at 80% with Peach's Usmash.

kekon

Smash Cadet
This was my first tournament and even though I got 4 stocked twice in a row by rudy (the shame!), I am looking forward to the next tournament. Because next time I will be better... first things first, buying a working copy of melee.

Also, I have a lot of footage I will eventually upload so keep checking in to this thread.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
chuy had said that you guys have a college in laredo. go raid the campus looking for smashers so you can make a crew. someone on the college campus has to play brawl lol. thats pretty much what i did cause honestly kingsville only has 2 brawlers, me and bombcu.

sama, kilik and chaosgriffin are actually from out of town but i found them and we all started playing together and made a crew.

Reizilla

Yeah, do what Derk did! And what happened to Hist? :(

Kekon, you should try playing Brawl too. It's really a lot of fun and there are more younger players to practice with.

Reizilla

I meant young as in new. Haha

Rey from Victoria is like 30 or something, I think.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
chuy had said that you guys have a college in laredo. go raid the campus looking for smashers so you can make a crew. someone on the college campus has to play brawl lol. thats pretty much what i did cause honestly kingsville only has 2 brawlers, me and bombcu.

sama, kilik and chaosgriffin are actually from out of town but i found them and we all started playing together and made a crew.
Trust me, I have.

I think there are a few people, but they all play casually. They're too busy for competitive play.

Even though they don't know what Bair or Dacus would mean.

Yeah, do what Derk did! And what happened to Hist? :(
He lives in Brownsville now. So when it comes to competitive Brawl, it's just us saddly.

We still try and get together whenever he comes down, and we're all gonna try to go to WHOBO on spring break.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Trust me, I have.

I think there are a few people, but they all play casually. They're too busy for competitive play.

Even though they don't know what Bair or Dacus would mean.

He lives in Brownsville now. So when it comes to competitive Brawl, it's just us saddly.

We still try and get together whenever he comes down, and we're all gonna try to go to WHOBO on spring break.
For your location just put rgv, your better off :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom