• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Texas Values IV

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Good stuff shlike!!!
Cant wait to play you at WHOBO 3 : ))))
Also you need to learn the banana infinite on diddy. I scared diddy players at Oh snap 6 so bad that they would go whole matches with out nanerz

kekon

Smash Cadet
Kekon who r u, do u play yugioh?
don't know why Yu-Gi-Oh is relevant, but I'm Michael- I was the short guy who looked like a 14 year old and was there when the doors openned, wore a grey Vans Jacket and always had my shoulder bag on me.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
don't know why Yu-Gi-Oh is relevant, but I'm Michael- I was the short guy who looked like a 14 year old and was there when the doors openned, wore a grey Vans Jacket and always had my shoulder bag on me.
I member you.

I was the one in the purple hoodie and converse.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Are you not actually 14, kekon?

I would like to thank Herby for the music on Brinstar which made me hype myself to beat Chuy >3

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
@kekon xix alot of newbie melee players played yugioh, haha
And I don't know I was the one with a gray hoodie and tight pants

@dakpo must've been suckyyy Diddy players there haha they could've done it to u too

defsithe

Smash Ace
Melee is not DEAD!

Mikey has the Melee results. I'll update them in here when he gets them out. From what I know:

1. Broly
2. Fro

yeah... get hype for the next one, which should be on the 26th.
1: Broly
2: Browsnville Fro
3: Cloud
4: Wes
5: VC Fro
5: Mikey!
7: Tuna
7: LAN
9: Byrd
9: Will
9: Gus
9: Raven
13: Skeith
13: Art
13: Brandon Castillo
13: Michael
17: Justin Wong
17: Joe

1: broly and fro
2: cloud and art
3: mikey and wes
4: tuna and fro
5: jd and rudy

13. Mikey-we attacked those slam burgers yum
hells yeah we did
13. Mikey - play this game! I'll teach you.
pfft you teach me ??:p
better start practicing...
yes do this! next tourny ill play matches with you and give you some pointers

I only joined Brawl to give Herby free money. <3
me too
Mikey - MIKEYDABESS pls play brawl
did you see my tippers that took 2 of your stocks? legit :p
I got some melee and A LOT of SSF4, didn't get any brawl though, sorry d00ds.
upload melee stuff please :D?

shlike

Smash Ace
Good stuff shlike!!!
Cant wait to play you at WHOBO 3 : ))))
Also you need to learn the banana infinite on diddy. I scared diddy players at Oh snap 6 so bad that they would go whole matches with out nanerz
teach me please?? I need to see a vid and or know what the input is, but yes whobo3 will be fan****ingtastic :3

Good stuff Shlike
thanks d-torr, please go to whobo3 <3

defsithe

Smash Ace
1: Broly- bleh ill get you next time
2: Browsnville Fro- probably the best i have ever seen you play
3: Cloud- keeping it classy with the 8 stocks
4: Wes- my pikachu got wrecked
5: VC Fro- FROOOOOOO!!!! next time VC will take top spots!
5: Mikey!- great tourny, ran pretty good. you are the coolest person i have ever met, and your dead sexy.
7: Tuna- good stuff versus jd he was all salty afterwards
7: LAN- good stuff havent seen you in a tourny in quite a while, practice up for the next
9: Byrd- byrd?!? step it up for next time. we will revive VC
9: Will- stop dissapearing during tourny!
9: Gus- ness too good, ima make sure the timer is on during your matches :p
9: Raven- get wrecked by phantom tipper, im too good
13: Skeith- idk why you placed so low but im sure you will do better next time
13: Art- same goes for you, your three should be a little higher in the results
13: Brandon Castillo- i believe your the one that played mario and pretty decently at that. practice some more and learn that marth match up
13: Michael- practice! learn some cool stuff for next tourny i expect you to win your first match!
17: Justin Wong- legit name, didnt get to play you but you seemed like a good sport and knew stuff about MvC2 and SSFIV
17: Joe- get that captain of yours faster and stuff, and you were too quiet. talk crap to people its fun

defsithe

Smash Ace
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i forgot for the next tourny i suggest we all eat at SMASH BURGER (if its open by then) idk if i told anyone but the pharr crew about it after the tourny.

anways its right there on 10th and nolana. next to the barnes and noble. im sure we could make some sort of vegan arrangement with them or something for the segovia boys.

but seriously SMASH Burger, its like meant for us

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Shlike - gg's man. im still loving that 9 i got on you haha

Magik - laugh more

Andilex - i love you. but i hate your bananas :p

Rei-gun - good sheeet on getting 4th dude! kingsville needs to take advantage of having a "in town" mk & falco main now

Broly - you look like nicholas cage. please start playing brawl again so you can re-claim your title and throne :(

Derk - follow brolys advice and stop doing the same thing over and over and over and over

Sabi - shank... no joke i was nervous playing your mk the whole set lol. youve gotten so much better since the last time i played you in tourney like a year or two ago haha.

Chuy - SNOOOOOKKKKKYYYYYY!!!!! your too cool man, and your kirby is like from another world. i admire it! kirby is one of my fav chars.

Everis - gg's in teams man

CG - frank was right. you did break your 7th place curse this tourney haha <3 but na, for real you always do well in tourney and are a very knowledgeable player. im very glad your apart of my crew and i know one day you and your dk will **** every mk you come across

Sama - preskitt <3 you mucho dude, im glad you got in the top ten in this tourney. i know you can do great cause i see the work you put into it. just gotta remember to keep a cool head and a positive mentality during your matches and i know you'll start seeing the results you want

Kilik - i was excited to see how you were going to do, and for this being your 3rd tourney i wasnt dissapointed <3 i saw your matches with andilex and they were so close! last stock, high percentage and everything. it just sucks that we had to meet in bracket. i really wanted to see how far you would go.... but not if you had to go through me to do it haha :p lets see what happens next tourney when you actually read up on match ups lol

Bombchu - weve been playing smash so long you should be placing like right beside me bro!!! lol but yea, i was watching your yoshi also this tourney and i was impressed. im glad that after all this time you finally found a main you honestly enjoy and plan on sticking with <3 you actually could have gone further in the bracket if you didnt sd vs kilik. even he admitted you had that match :/ next time for sure though!

JTD - man jake, everytime we meet, your g&w keeps getting better! the whole time during our dittos it was going back and forth between us, up until those last two matches were you just wrecked me lol! you def should be placing higher as well. always good seeing you.

Mikey - i still say you should seriously pick up pika in brawl :p

PeachGuard - PEACHGAURD! you are a very cool smasher! very glad i got to meet you this tourney. i know with a little more tourney exp, you and your peach will be slapping bi***es around like crazy! its dissapointing that you and chuy live so far away :( i would love to have a kirby a peach main in my crew <3 YOU AND CHUY SHOULD GO TO COLLEGE AT TAMUK LIKE THE REST OF MY CREW haha. hopefully we see you guys around alot more

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Just camp outside the venue

LMFAO.

Hell naw. I wanna get free friendlies where I get housed.

Magik - laugh more
^LOLTHAT

PeachGuard - PEACHGAURD! you are a very cool smasher! very glad i got to meet you this tourney. i know with a little more tourney exp, you and your peach will be slapping bi***es around like crazy! its dissapointing that you and chuy live so far away :( i would love to have a kirby a peach main in my crew <3 YOU AND CHUY SHOULD GO TO COLLEGE AT TAMUK LIKE THE REST OF MY CREW haha. hopefully we see you guys around alot more

Dude<3.

Chuy is a Sophomore. I'm a Freshman in college. lolol

*tear*
And thanks very much. I work so hard on my Peach, just to get bashed on sometimes. I'm really hoping to get a lot more tourney experience in. Fair Walling<3

I'll get you next tiemz.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Derk - follow brolys advice and stop doing the same thing over and over and over and over

I.think your talking to yourself

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that, that's prolly why I didnt see u :p jk

kekon

Smash Cadet
but seriously SMASH Burger, its like meant for us
Brandon made a joke about that one when we walked to Barnes & Nobles afterwards.

'Welcome to SMASHBurger! If you can beat our chef at a round of SSBM your lunch is on the house!'
We all look at each other.
'alright cool. whose the chef?'
Then you just see Ken in the back fliping the burgers, it's like
'WHAT THE ****!?'
'I said if you could beat our chef, its on the house.' ಠ_ಠ

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Tio file got lost. If I send you a pic of a bracket, can you make it?

Gobbiez

Smash Cadet
wow, there's been a big influx of newbies since i last played. Yeah, still cool to see the smash scene going on. But still, Melee > Brawl. Deal with it. Mikey, where ya at my ninja!?

defsithe

Smash Ace
hmmm ganon? you wait...jab when they approach hit them 3 times and there goes the stock

Top Bottom