• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - San Bernardino 2/18/06 [RESULTS]

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
brandon ill mm u for a dollar i have been around dsf too much i started saying his words lol ull probly beat me but watever its all good XD we got this...and fabian is bringing his girl so there u go :p

Zenith

Smash Ace
Is Fabian girl fine or something? Cause everyone has been talkin bout her.lol

Aesis

Smash Ace
Garrry, I'll team witchu niggz who you gonna play? Marthhhh?
stupid Oscar :D prolly going to Ken's Biweekly

blaaah

kk so I got MM with

$5 Luigi
$3 Wolf
$1 DSF random character
$2 Nemar Pott ??? :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: (lol @ this vid of you vs Omar from like forever ago)

kk 1 more day :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho:

Broken Fox

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I've already forgotten who I have mm's with, so just call out for Broken Fox if there's time for friendlies or something. I doubt I'll be there until like 4:00 - 5:00, so I won't be there for doubles.

The only person I'm sure that I have a random money match with is DSF cuz of his crazy posts. ;)

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
This ****** Aesis >=]
Team up with the Chefz. Guaranteed 2nd if Super doesn't show up.

I'd still go to San B, but no ones offering me & my pals a ride ='(

To go to SB I'd had to take the metro link n pay god knows how much >_<
Instead Gus has offered me a ride to the Bi-weeklys ^_^!!!!!

If I still find a ride to San Bernardino, I'm still in. But I doubt that's gonna happen.

Eastwood > Auto Insurance Company lolz =D

araknophobik

Smash Master
Lol
Yo zenith, DSF is cool and does as he pleases, the day you can beat him is the day you can tell him anything

And no ****it I'm not taking my girl for this couples match lol ya'll should calm down and why doesn't luigi bring his girl?

araknophobik

Smash Master
hey the typical day-before rush of "im not going to make it" isn't so bad this tourny luigi...
only p body and pns look like a no-come

yet the day is still young...

Aesis

Smash Ace
MrPBody said:
This ****** Aesis >=]
Team up with the Chefz. Guaranteed 2nd if Super doesn't show up.

I'd still go to San B, but no ones offering me & my pals a ride ='(

To go to SB I'd had to take the metro link n pay god knows how much >_<
Instead Gus has offered me a ride to the Bi-weeklys ^_^!!!!!

If I still find a ride to San Bernardino, I'm still in. But I doubt that's gonna happen.

Eastwood > Auto Insurance Company lolz =D
Too bad man, wish you could but I understand completely, Good Luckz at the Biweekly yo, take out Gus for me :D

anyway i cant wait for this shiz, but it looks like my crew is leaving me hanging and im going alone to this one like last time cuz theyre lame

need to do crew battle too mang, chefz ill crew witchu if you need someonnneee
or dsffffffff cuz alex is so crazy with posts mang

Cloudlockhart

Smash Apprentice
Well, its tomorrow and Ill be there for sure, havent been to one in a while too much Halo 2....
Just want to ask though, is there going to be enough tv's so it wont take to long?

araknophobik

Smash Master
ya'll hoes lucky
im not competing in singles

i have a gig 5-7 in montclair
which means ill be gone from like 4-7:15 and ima show up at luigi's in my tight pants

doubles and crew for me : )

araknophobik

Smash Master
Cloudlockhart said:
Well, its tomorrow and Ill be there for sure, havent been to one in a while too much Halo 2....
Just want to ask though, is there going to be enough tv's so it wont take to long?
yo man bring a buddy...
stuperduperman and I will doubles you and your friend money match :)

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
MONEY MATCHCHCHC TOMARRROWOWWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :050:

ohhh and Brandon is a :newbie:

oh and another thing about brandon is that hiradolor lolopaplo and thats about it.

araknophobik

Smash Master
hmmm im on my way to my gig
all i gotta say is trey im sorry to of rocked you that hard...but im a peach killa! lol j/k i wont talk about it...dont worry

um sickest thing i saw: i died and luigi took dsf and his friend on 2 v 1 and won.
worst thing: joe that should've been my $3, ****ing hacks

ill be back for crews i hope...

Broken Fox

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* Once again, I didn't get to participate, but got to play a few friendlies and watch some sweet matches.

Hugo: Tryin to hussle me with that 2 vs 4 stock mm's? But thanks for the samus tips.

Alex: You seemed to always be playing against someone so we couldn't get our mm in. You had some funny matches though. :chuckle:

Gabe: NO 4 STOCK :) , but that 0 - death combo might make my have nightmares about Yoshi now. :psycho:

Gilbert?(Pikachu dude): I didn't talk to you, but I did recognize you. Your pikachu's place in my nightmares has been replaced by Gabe's yoshi. :)

Luigi: From a spectator's standpoint, your Falco doesn't seem all that great :ohwell: . I wanted to get some Falco dittos with you, but you were all over the place for friendlies.

Dude with the red yoshi: Out of maybe the 5 times we played, I WON ONE!!! Made a good warm up for losing to Gabe ;)

Anywayz, it still felt like the place was too cold. (Try SHLing right when you get in the place).

Good job hosting Luigi. I wasn't there most of the time, but it looked like everything went pretty smoothly.

Fun stuff.

Aesis

Smash Ace
Blehhh. I'm tireddd. *** you Azeem I was there longer than you, plus I'm sick, everyone knew that. ^_^

Luigi post the full results yooo...

shout-outs tomooorrrrowwww...

boou28

Smash Cadet
LA California. Silver Lake...Its around griffith p
good stuff

awesome tourney, thanks to the church and evil nemesis for hosting.

aesis - we gotta play again, i wanna match you samus, and play your sheik again.

aznchef - i gotta play your marth, and learn how to counter samus.

wolf - i wanna play your peach next time.

azeem - thanks for helpin me out man. that advice worked against the pikachu a lot

pikachu guy - freakin insane pikachu, good stuff

yo yo dude, and friends - you guys are pretty good, keep at it

hugs - **** whyd i hafta get matched up against you? lol good matches.

guy w/ the hat - good matches against your peach.

fernando - thanks for teaming up with me, you got an awesome mario.

anyone i forgot, sorry

how was crews?

cyaaa (andrew poon-fox player)

Cloudlockhart

Smash Apprentice
Guy with Pikachu: He was crazy he whooped my friends Sheik pretty bad XD. Wont name him or hell bust out his Samus on my Falcon. Oh, and Luigi I have to practice against Falcos because yours pillared my Falcon to death. Lol, wont be so easy next time though! (I still cant beleive that Luigi shined both my partners Marth and my Falcon that was funny). I did kinda take out my frustration of Falcon Punching his Jiggs though.

AznChefii

Smash Journeyman
Alhambra, CA Anyone in the 626s wanna challenge me
great tourney you guys my first time making it and i got 5th =D i saw alot of new faces and old ones

aesis-sry mang i ****ed up agasint zeem and hugs and you ****ed up agasint gabe and wolf so i guess its even lolz good job on the 5th place, and we gotta play more next time w/o getting interupted -.-'

boou28-haha that sucks you had to face hugs lolz yeah next time ill go marth on you >=D

azeem-hahaha i took you out LMFAO i finally got to meet you lolz you got a good samus next time ill do our mm when we're both playing our best

drake-lolz 17th?? -.-' cmon step it up lolz

dsf-haha sry i ****ed up in crews i killed myself and i lost it my bad and thnx for the ride =D

brandon-lolz you messed up in crews just like me i guess we're both not good under pressure
lolz

hugs-mann wut was dat when you were coocahing azeem the second match huh???? good **** winning crews and single handley taking out bob money fan club

gabe-**** you and wolf took me and aesis out of teams good yoshi

tony-lolz haha you didn't even joing the tourney o_O?

keith and his marth friend-thnx for the friendlies i just had to use samus lolz good seeing you there

wolf-**** i lost to you two tournies straight lolz

that one guy from central cali-haha you got me in crews i was playing too nervous next time ill play your samus with my marth :) and wtff was that cheering for azeem and not me?? haters -.-'

melvin-wow your yo-yo **** was trippy and yeah you got better lolz just keep on improving

pikachu dude-haha i faced you first round lolz you got a pretty good pika just gotta work on your pika

luigi and his crew-haha i noe i finally made it lolz fourth times da charm?? lolz thanks for the friendlies luigi your falco is pretty good and you did really good agasint azeem while everyone was watching good ****

that one guy who i faced in crews that used shiek-lolz you almost had me but next time ill play your shiek in friendles i was too nervous and the pressure got to me -.-'

one guy who used peach and switched to dk-haha your peach is pretty good but idk why you switched to a dk agasint my shiek o_O???lolz well good stuff

random guys that i play agasint-haha good matches you guys i was trying to pratice my samus on you guys lolz

that one mario guy-**** you and your cape got lucky on my fox lolz but i still won tho =D

i think thats everyone i could remeber lmfao haha good tourney luigi ill try to make it to the next one your tourneys are just too fun

Straight

Smash Journeyman
First of all,

Pat is too good.
Aesis is too good.
Drake is too good.
Brandon and Zivilyn Bane are **** good as well.

Second of all,

-Gabe

Top Bottom