• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - San Bernardino 2/18/06 [RESULTS]

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
Gabe, thanks, man.

Aesis, I hope to see you in Reseda, cuz I owe you a match.

Alex, Dis ***** too good!! great chillin and playin with ya, as always

Brandon, wow, the only smasher who is a better dresser than me. You are hilarious, dog. Thanks for the matches, great meeting you. I am Pat, BTW

Azeem, WTF!! I never get to fight you. Next tourney, we WILL play. A lot

Luigi, Nice job as always, you still having a smashfest on the 25th??

Aesis

Smash Ace
Shoutouts Niggz:

AznChef: Wow man, good **** getting 5th with me, kinda funny since we teamed up, 4th place niggz, oh well, NEXT TIME no more **** from dumb double Samus teams or Yoshi/Peach teams cough cough... anyway don't lose to Wolf-meister anymore, even tho he's too good... Needa get sommore friendlies tho, too bad you're going to lose again ;D

Azeem: I expected you not to be as good as you played me in friendlies, but you proved me wrong, DIFF STYLEZ Man DIFF STYLEZ, I'll figure out a way to deal with your ******* bomb recovery bull**** its cool tho :D Wuz cool Crew Battling with you, now you know what kinda rapesies kid Aesis can be, tho I dunno what happened vs Superfriends the first time, we coulda won if I played first ^^^^_^^^^ hope to see you again

Drake: I play your Yoshi like too many times. It's like a minigabe cept Not really... lol Good **** tho, hope you get a new gamecube sometime

DSF: AHHHH Alex you are too good, I can't believe I got to play you finally, and **** those were some good *** matches man. I'm glad it was YOU who sent me to losers this time, no doubt, 2-1 tho :D You're cool as hell dude, I'ma get the equipment for onlne smash nigggz so we can playyy... also releasing the videos of us today I think, you and your crazy falco. Also, much thanks for the dollar in the Marth vs Sheik money match, Sheik's too good on FD man, 3 stock! ^_^

Gabe: AHHH why'd I go Samus first round, BLAH im dumb... and had to get battlefield, blahhh I'm dumb, oh well. That match was almost to the third, shiznit, I need more practice vs Fox, I always get sent to losers by Space Animals... this time eliminated by them, ahh. But yeah, dude your Yoshi was SKILLLLLEd as fckkkk, too good Gabe, too good. I'll take out your whole crew next time when you don't do a crazy *** edgeguard last stock, I have that on video, I'ma release it tomorrow maybeeez, good ****

HugS: It's ALWAYS tight playing you man, I just keep getting closer and closer to understanding your Samus you better watch out, you and your johns. You know you liked it tho in those friendlies you bastrd NO JOHNS :D But yeah, you're too good, all the time, very consistent, anyone who doubts your *** is lame. Thanks for the DI tip, I wasn't doing that the whole tournament. THX. I'll be playing you some time soon, next month at CHAMP COMBO tourney

Andrew Poon: Mannn Fox is gayyyy... LoL, you beat me a couple times, dumb waveshine combo bs and upthrow crap whateva automatic damage/KO sure. HAHA just use Samus hahah. Bad luck facing HugS oh well man. Next time, keep practicing.

Luigi: Thanks for the $2 Good Falco, kinda got me scared at first, be like DSF next time and own me, good **** on hosting this tourney man, keep doing 'em, but it WAS SO COLD wtf, thought it was going to be warmer than that, oh well, next time yea?

Pat: Ahh, you owned my Samus blah. But uhh, I have too much experience vs Marths mang, 4 stock is normal :D Nah, but you have some skillz man, keep it up, you're cool as ***, next time aiight

Smash Alliance fellas: You guys are getting a lot better, just keep it up, and keep doing the yo-yo ish that's some crazy stuff. Chris your Fox can be a lot better, keep it uppp, Joe your Sheik has potentia, laterrrrz

Trey: Your Peach was like woah at first, but I got a lot of Peach experience later in the day after friendlies with Wolf like 10 times... XD yeah, hope to play you again man

Zivilyn Bane: Your Samus was amazzzzing vs Nemar Pott, what da heck, you weren't busting out like that in our team match, but yeah cool. Your Falco also scared me at first, but thanks for the practice THX x1000000 helped me out man, keep going to SoCal tournaments we'll play again, maybe crew aiightzzz...

WOLFFFFFFFF: You are the shiznit my friend, HAHA our friendlies were toooooo goooooodzzz, man you're probably the coolest smasher i've met so far, funny as fckkk haha, what'd I tell you, my Sheik is TOO GOOD TOO GOOD, you can't do anything against my miniOmar Sheik it's too good, you and your lil wolf dive can go dive right into a slap, no more peach slapping for you ^_^ But yeah, good **** in teams, good **** in singles, good **** in crews on taking out all of us except ummm well ME :DDDD, maybe we can team together if you're not teaming with HugS/Gabe/Wolf, cuz we'd be TOOOOO GOOOD man

Everyone else, good ****, great tourney, WHERES the RESULTS, west coast, Nemar Pott is G-Unit.

See you guys in March at Champ Combo tournament.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
da bob $ fan club took 2nd in crews =p so maybe you shoudl correct that. some of us feel like beating a crew with DSF in it and not getting recognized is a buncha BULL**** lol and we DEMAND a recount.

good tourney luigi lol laters

mio

Smash Ace
I'm sad that I didn't get to make it to this one. I hadn't checked the forum in a little while so I was unaware that it had actually been moved to yesterday....

I'll be at the next one though.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
StuperDuperMan said:
da bob $ fan club took 2nd in crews =p so maybe you shoudl correct that. some of us feel like beating a crew with DSF in it and not getting recognized is a buncha BULL**** lol and we DEMAND a recount.

good tourney luigi lol laters
lol, no one told me the results of the crew battles so I just assumed. I'll fix it though

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Lol god **** luigi, ur ****ing up all over the place :)

DSF and I didn't play for 1st or 2nd, we called it a tie and split (kinda). Edit that.

Either way the tourney was too good. A few things i would like to mention.

Bane/zeem/ais/shadowcloud - good **** taking out DSF's crew. I was very impressed.
But i was even more impressed at how i took your entire crew by myself right afterwards. You guys liked it, especially ais.

Lol. Bane you got better dude, good seein you again. Hopefully you learned some stuff from the socal samuses. Azeem, ur rapsies like me, just head out of state before fc6 and we'll see about team WC. Ais, you live close enough to us to give us some needed sheik practice since omar is in AZ. Who knows, perhaps superfriends is a possibility :). Keep it up. You'll taste "Tournament HugS" soon enough, dont you worry.
Shadow, good playin you again man. Good sheik as always.

Brandon - good to see you again man. Hopefully ill catch you next time

DSF - good games man. Youre too good. Thanks for agreeing to tie/split. We were both tired and you were cool with it even though you had the advantage of being in winners.

Luigi - good **** on runnin the tourney. Lots of tv's = good. And thanks for paying prize money out of your own pocket even after some of the money was missing from the pot. That **** is mad respectable. Good stuff again.

Gary - too good. you keep gettin better. Keep it up

Everyone else - i had a lot of fun. see you all next time

Superfriends - They ****ing liked it.

Wolf™

Smash Rookie
man this was a kick *** tourney, cept they shouldve closed the doors -.- i was ****ing freezing in there.

DSF - man those were good games, just watch out, ill get that marth

aesis - get outta here :laugh: those were some fun friendlies, sheik getting too good, you made it hard to do fun combos on, was too much fun with you

Zivilyn Bane - lol, well at least you got to play my characters, it was fun in crews ;) but you were too crazy on brandon in crews

or course good **** superfriends

every1 else, too lazy to type away :p

Likes it. Like it? No johns. Huh? Guaranteed. ^_^

araknophobik

Smash Master
Shout-out Time!!
sorry i wasn't there for singles...looks like more people ended up showing up for singles instead of leaving after doubles like usual. i returned for crews...which was cool

clodlockhart-dude your a beast for only been playing for a few weeks. keep it up you got a sick falcon. and dont worry about losing to luigi, he's a laser spamming hoe. you should get some xlive going with me and azeem.

Joe-***** your name isn't jay so stop it. and that was a bull**** money match, you know your marth couldn't handle me so you pulled out my kryptonite. those $3 should be mine.

Jay-dope friendly's we had after, lots of doubles going on there. too bad you and trey got rocked by my noobish sheik and luigi's jiggly. lmao be faithful to trey...and you know you liked my tight pants ahaha

Pat-dude we didn't even have a chance to ditto again. my falcon was off when i played joe, seriously, which is why i went sheik. nice placing in doubles with joe lol

DSF-always cool seeing this *****, but **** man you gotta stop talking into your protege's ears giving them advice when i play them. first p body, now brian, that ****s rediculous. yeah i got rocked in doubles 1st round...but did you like how luigi took you and brian 2 v 1 and won?

Brandon-dude you gotta tell me what that inside joke was about lol

Azeem-didn't get to play you but it was funny to hear you say "i am the winner...luigi was the loser" when you were informed of the crown of the 909. is it cool if luigi and I tag along for texas with you and hugS to visit that ***** money ahaha

Zevilyn bane-cool to of finally of met you. you ****ing rocked me with like 5 characters in friendly's lol yeah im in luigi's crew sorry i dont look like im up to par with his standards but ill get there.

hugS-didn't get to play you either, cool see you though since you disapeared last time

Trey dogg-luigi was shaking when we got matched up against you and jay, but i said "***** we got this, let me handle the peach" and you have now felt the wrath of my sheik. dont worry you wern't the only peach, wolf got a dose of it as well in our next match.

wolf-yo man i can't believe luigi and I got you and gabe down to each 1 stock. i mean THE PEACH rocked us both but we held up nicely. good ****. 1 day ill beat that peach.

gabe-i finally encountered your yoshi. ****ing madness

aznchef-you finally made it lol

zenith-how'd you enjoy your 1st tourny?

joey and chris we played during doubles-it was a good match, dont worry about losing to use you guys have skill, luigi and I were just molesting in teams. it never happens so you just caught us on a good day. I played the sheik in crews later (smash alliance?) and you said it sucks, it doesn't cuz yours beat mine, i just had more stock. keep at it

tony/john-lol you see it wasn't that bad, you beat us 1 match of the set. just cuz luigi took dsf and brandon 2v1 doens't mean were anything to be scared about.

luigi-***** i told you they call me the true "alterevil"

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Cloudlockhart said:
How/where you learn those yo-yo moves? Thats was really impressive! Lol, everyone was like OMGZ!
Haha um if your interested good sites are kens world on a string(not sure just google it), sector y,mastermagic.net,yoyoguy.com,yoyoing.com,extremespin.com, theglasslab.com(video site)

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
HugS said:
Lol god **** luigi, ur ****ing up all over the place :)

DSF and I didn't play for 1st or 2nd, we called it a tie and split (kinda). Edit that.
Yea, I know you two split it but the bracket was incomplete. So I flipped a coin to see who got the spot, lol. DSF took the coin flip. I'll fix the standings part though.

Zenith

Smash Ace
DSF and HugS tied d*** I wish I was there.
25th sucks and d***it where was Fabian I have to try my Ganon against him.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
good tourney good **** luigi always fun too play u

pat-always good stuff *****

alex-good stuff seein u again

brandon-nice meeting u man

to everyone one else good **** im too lazy so yea...but im glad too say on a terrible day of smash i still beat fabian....XD

FLCLalex

Smash Apprentice
Somewhere Near Medical Mechanica...err I mean Sout
Sounds like you guys had a good tourney. Dont forget a member of our team is hosting a tournament soon, on the 5th i think. You guys should go, he has a crazy combo deal on food, its crazy.

And to cloudlockheart, i remember seeing you when you first started posting, i made my smashboards account err other acc. on the same day as you. Remember this?

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=59244

Aesis

Smash Ace
Superfriends: HugS, Straight, Wolf

Da Bob$ Fan Club: Aesis, Azeem, Shadowcloud, Zivilyn Bane

ldsaf;jklji: AznChef, DSF, Nemar Pott, ???

I think that's right

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Man this tournament was great. You can bet I'll be making a few more trips to SoCal before OC2. I'll probably make a bi-weekly, MLG LA, and maybe another San Berny. I think all around this was the best tournament I've ever been to. Time for shoutouts...

Jobe--Dude I'm so glad we decided to go to this. Sorry for leaving you out in crews but I figured you'd rather just play. Your peach is crazy and you'll be the best DK in no time.

ShadowCloud--We finally got to practice in teams and it payed off. Losing to SuperFriends and Aesis+AznChef is nothing to be ashamed of. Top 5 like I said man I called this one. Too much fun.

HugS--Man you had faith in me that I didn't even have. Like I said before, you're the reason I switched my main back to samus. Thanks for the inspiration. I learned a ton from playing you and Azeem this weekend. Next time I'll be back better than ever.

Azeem--You're one of the coolest smashers I've ever met. You're samus was crazy good even though I knew you were having an off day. Your coaching during crews helped tremendously. Can't wait to smash with you again.

Aesis--I think already you're one of the best players in the state. Your sheik will someday be one of the best, as long as you keep going to tournaments that is. Try to get out of state and get your name out there. Get one of your friends to play falco and you'll have the matchup down.

Wolf--DUDE you ***** me so bad in crews I felt terrible. Then I heard that you pretty much ***** my whole team so I didn't feel so bad anymore lol. I beat you in falcon dittos though thanks to your SD :p Can't wait to play THE BEST PEACH IN THE STATE again.

Gabe--Yeah we finally got our match in. Azeem gave me some tips on how to fight yoshi and I think it helped a bit. Thanks for the props and I can't wait to play you again. I wanna see your fox too.

Luigi--Great tournament man. Your falco is butt ugly but it gets the job done. You fit in well with the socal community. Next time you need to play my samus.

Jay--Good MM. We'll do another one next time too. Falco dittos perhaps. Or maybe I'll go samus. Good seeing you again though.

AznChef--Dude I'm sorry for cheering on Azeem in your match but I gotta back up samus players all the way. Good match in crews and good shiz on taking me and Shadow out in teams. You're really good and I can tell you have great potential.

DSF--Man once again we didn't get to play. It's always like bad timing I guess. Hopefully next time though. Good job winning teams and singles, and getting 3rd in crews.

Brandon--Good Doc man but there's a reason why I'm in the Bob$ fan club. I study bobs matches and I guess I learned how to fight Doc from them. Good job winning teams with DSF.

Zenith--Good match in singles, keep up your stuff and you'll get better playing with the socal guys.

Araknophobik--Dude you've only been playing for 4 months so you still have lots of time to improve. Just keep playing and try to go to as many tournaments as possible.

Trey--Man your peach is crazy good. After I lost the first match I thought it was over because I've never won after losing the first. I somehow pulled it off though. I have lots of peach practice though from playing against Jobe. You're definately good though.

Everybody Else--I played alot of falco and fox players who's names I didn't get. You guys were all pretty good but I think I handled you all with my Falco ^_^ I guess I'm just used to playing the norcal falco's and foxs which are way too good. Sorry if I forgot anybody, just lemme know and I'll include you next time...

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Zenith

Smash Ace
Zivilyn Bane said:
Zenith--Good match in singles, keep up your stuff and you'll get better playing with the socal guys.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
thx, but I don't think I can ever get better especially with those *** woopings I took.
I'm just naturally not good at video games.

Sometimes I wonder, why am I even trying?
Zenith

araknophobik

Smash Master
ahaha zenith dont sweat it my brotha, im sure everyone has gone through the stages you have
at first they thought they were hot **** and untouchable
then they hit their first tourny and see beasts at the game and get discouraged

the only difference is that you got a brief look while playing with luigi and me weeks prior to the tourny, next tourny you'll do even worse but your 3rd tourny you'll be good.

Cloudlockhart

Smash Apprentice
Oh, yea now I do why you change accounts? Oh, and is your real crew going to be there next time? And yea, I got eaten by Falcos and alot of people over there. I actually lik it cause now I got something to look back on. Is this what everyone goes through? Because I know people that think they are the best and theve never been to a tournament before. Lol, I can imagine their faces when they go get owned. Well, thanks for the punishment it made me think twice about if I should be playing Smash at all.
Oh, and arak those were some pants lol!

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
Good job to Aesis & Gary for placing 5th on teams.

Good job to SuperFriends for dominating the top 3 spots in every SoCal tourny n always profiting =p

Brandon coming bck n placing 1st with that ***** Alex.

I really shoulve gone to this one cuz there weren't so many ppl at Bi >_>

AznChefii

Smash Journeyman
Alhambra, CA Anyone in the 626s wanna challenge me
MrPBody said:
Good job to Aesis & Gary for placing 5th on teams.

Good job to SuperFriends for dominating the top 3 spots in every SoCal tourny n always profiting =p

Brandon coming bck n placing 1st with that ***** Alex.

I really shoulve gone to this one cuz there weren't so many ppl at Bi >_>
we placed 4th in teams and 5th in singles oscar get it right :laugh:

araknophobik

Smash Master
**** i wish luigi and I would've gotten matched up with aesis and aznchef instead of wolf and gabe
i would've liked to see if we could've gotten 4th instead of getting stopped at 5th

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
fabians 3 dollars feels really good i cant decide what to buy with it so many options XDXDXDXDXD

Broken Fox

Smash Apprentice
Whoa! Zivilyn Bane! Your from Porterville?!!

I go down there every Memorial(or Veterans?) Day Weekend to visit cousins and go to the festival at the Memorial Hall. We should hit each other up for some smash next time.

You don't happen to know anyone there by the name Wilbur do you? Or Billy? Or Bernard?

I swear, someone at the tournament looked exactly like my cousin Wilbur, just way younger.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
AznChefii said:
wut are you trying to say? implying that if we got matched up you would beat us for sure or wut?

He said he would have LIKED to see if he could not that he would for sure

araknophobik

Smash Master
AznChefii said:
wut are you trying to say? implying that if we got matched up you would beat us for sure or wut?
ahaha no dissing man, it'd just of been cool to see us go another match where the question was "can we win?" instead of getting matched against gabe and wolf and saying "****, it was a good run"

araknophobik

Smash Master
EzynJAY said:
fabian gary and aesis>>>>>>>>>>>>>u and luigi sry ***** just the truth
haha your probably right
but im pretty happy with 5th
especially since fabian and luigi>>>>>>>pat and jay
you 2 ****** lost to jason and keith
who lost to trey/jay
who lost to luigi and I

yeah i can't believe i lost to you...i was WAAAYYYYY off. it wont happen again *****

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Broken Fox said:
Whoa! Zivilyn Bane! Your from Porterville?!!

I go down there every Memorial(or Veterans?) Day Weekend to visit cousins and go to the festival at the Memorial Hall. We should hit each other up for some smash next time.

You don't happen to know anyone there by the name Wilbur do you? Or Billy? Or Bernard?

I swear, someone at the tournament looked exactly like my cousin Wilbur, just way younger.
He11s yeah man we should definately play next time you come to town. Did we play at the tourney?? I can't remember. I dunno any Wilbur or Bernard, but I know a Billy or two. Doubtful it's the same guys you're talking about though. My aim is ZivilynBane64 and msn is distraught007@hotmail.com so you can definately lemme know when you're gonna be in town and then we can make arrangements.

When is memorial day and veterans day anyways? >_<

Top Bottom